@Meg When is your c-section scheduled?

@Meg When is your c-section scheduled?

Maru
Maru

November 27th, 2011, 6:22 am #1

I was checking the board to see if you had had the baby already but I don't think you have yet right?

Hoping you're feeling good!

November 27th, 2011, 9:27 am #2

Thanks for checking on me, Maru.

C was scheduled for Dec. 1, but little one can't wait. I think we're going for vbac, God help me. Bloody show all day, water broke 11:00 p..m. I was only 1 centimeter and 50% effaced when we got here, tho. Been contracting pretty hard since then so hopefully things have progressed.

Will check in when I can. GL to you & everyone else! Sch1star...you're up, too!

Please send good thoughts & prayers our way

Hugs,
Meg

sch1star
sch1star

November 27th, 2011, 10:13 am #3

Go Mom, welcome LO! So excited for you! Thinking tons of good thoughts and can't wait to hear the story. I bet you're doing great!

bigboy
bigboy

November 27th, 2011, 2:01 pm #4

Thanks for checking on me, Maru.

C was scheduled for Dec. 1, but little one can't wait. I think we're going for vbac, God help me. Bloody show all day, water broke 11:00 p..m. I was only 1 centimeter and 50% effaced when we got here, tho. Been contracting pretty hard since then so hopefully things have progressed.

Will check in when I can. GL to you & everyone else! Sch1star...you're up, too!

Please send good thoughts & prayers our way

Hugs,
Meg
good luck!!!! n/t

November 27th, 2011, 2:15 pm #5

I was checking the board to see if you had had the baby already but I don't think you have yet right?

Hoping you're feeling good!
After 9 hours, bummer. Contrax feel pretty strong, but I guess they're not. Will probably end up w/ another c-section. That's OK, I guess. Healthy baby/mommy is most important.

Hugs,
Meg

November 27th, 2011, 2:46 pm #6

Either way how your little one wants to enter the world, best of luck. Hang in there! Can't wait to hear the stats.

sch1star
sch1star

November 27th, 2011, 4:28 pm #7

After 9 hours, bummer. Contrax feel pretty strong, but I guess they're not. Will probably end up w/ another c-section. That's OK, I guess. Healthy baby/mommy is most important.

Hugs,
Meg
Nothing more important than healthy baby and mommy. Jeez, no one can say you didn't try!

Maru
Maru

November 27th, 2011, 7:03 pm #8

Hugs,
Meg
You probably have your baby with you which is all that matters!

So excited!!! I was laughing here that you were posting in the middle of your labor

November 27th, 2011, 7:30 pm #9

Things started to move. Dialated to 2 but 100% effaced. Got an epi--heaven. Contractions are 2 mins apart but I can't feel em

Still may end up w/ a c but that's ok.

Hugs,
Meg

Alli
Alli

November 27th, 2011, 11:41 pm #10

Let us know when your LO is here!!