Anyone due soon??

Anyone due soon??

June 26th, 2011, 10:43 pm #1

Curious where we are. As a member of March Madness, cant wait for all of you to deliver.
Me- 30
Day 3- FSH 10.4, E2 42; Day 10- 16.6; Possible endo, slight anti sperm antibodies
DH- 30, low Morph
TTC 23 Cycles
2 Cycles on Clomid- BFN
3 Cycles on Femara & IUI- BFN
Now- Natural plus antioxidants, Acu/Herbs till IVF when we're ready emotionally

sch1star
sch1star

June 27th, 2011, 12:00 am #2

....we are too busy watching ADORABLE TRIPLET VIDEOS!!!!

sch1star
sch1star

June 27th, 2011, 12:15 am #3

Curious where we are. As a member of March Madness, cant wait for all of you to deliver.
Just gave it a quick check - Kim was due 6/24 I think, and Kathy Daniels 7/15. Best to you both if you are out there!

Kim
Kim

June 27th, 2011, 1:58 am #4

I was due 6/24 but the little one came a bit early on 6/14. Easy delivery and so far pretty mellow guy.

sch1star
sch1star

June 27th, 2011, 2:06 am #5

Kim I'm so sorry if I missed your announcement - congratulations to you! Glad to hear the LO sounds like a laid back type - hope you are feeling well!

Alli
Alli

June 27th, 2011, 5:08 pm #6

....we are too busy watching ADORABLE TRIPLET VIDEOS!!!!

We had colds times 3 this past weekend so happy videos to post!

Bethpky
Bethpky

June 27th, 2011, 6:34 pm #7

Went to the doctor today for my 35 week checkup and growth ultrasound. The baby is estimated to be 6 pounds, 3 ounces, and I've dilated 1 cm and the cervix is soft. Doctor said everything looks great, but I'm freaking that the baby may come early! DH and I are still working on the nursery (yes, we're procrastinators), I'm putting away lots of shower gifts and I've been traveling for work - exhausted!

The doctor told me that women can be dilated 1 cm at 35 weeks and still have to be induced at 40+ weeks...no way to predict.

Very exciting! Hope you and the triplets are doing great! They're just adorable.

MargieD
MargieD

June 27th, 2011, 6:40 pm #8

When the nesting stage hits, you'll get everything done... or maybe not...

Bethpky
Bethpky

June 28th, 2011, 2:50 am #9

I'm a terrible house chore person. Give me a Sixth Circuit brief to write, and I'll get it done and filed on time. But hand me a house project and it will continue ad infinitum!