New Civilian PPC post

New Civilian PPC post

PPC Ken
PPC Ken

January 13th, 2012, 8:58 pm #1

The Action Pistol division of the Pioneer Gun Club in Kansas City is in the process of obtaining NRA sanctions for Civilian PPC 1500 matches. The matches will be shot together with the 2012 NRA sanctioned LE matches this summer (as we have been doing for years, but without the sanction or recognition that we even exist). Proposed Civilian match dates are the same as the LE dates which are 4/28,5/26,6/23,7/28,8/25 and 9/22/2012. These will be stand alone events with no other Action Pistol course of fire occuring. There is also a possibility of a sanctioned match on 5/19/2012 in conjunction the the Flagler Cup Action Pistol match.

If you are a civilian and have not been able to participate in a PPC match in your area or have never participated because it "was only a club event" give us a try. Stay tuned on the site for more definite info.

Please contact me if you want more info. Thanks all, ken

john c poole
john c poole

January 19th, 2012, 2:10 pm #2

Hey Ken,

send me whatever the nra supplied you for the civilian ppc sanctions and i will see if i can get them started here in michigan.... hope you are doing well

john c poole
president/mpcpa