WRUW Mother's Day edition

https://www.facebook.com/groups/paneristi/
Forum rules
Welcome to Paneristi.com, the worlds largest and oldest Panerai enthusiast website, since 2000. Here you can communicate with other Paneristi from around the world, learn about get-togethers, research the history of the brand and search the archives for information on your favorite watches. You can also use our fora to buy and sell your Panerai watches and accessories.

Please take a moment to review the site rules and have fun!
Treat others as you would like to be treated. We promote dignity, respect and sensitivity to others as a keystone of this Forum.
Posts on Paneristi.com are permanent. Users do not have the ability to delete or edit their posts, so please use caution and consider the ramifications of your message when posting.
Paneristi.com does not tolerate obscenity, trolling, hateful or racist commentary or personal attacks.
Anonymous posts are subject to deletion without notice. Please use your Network 54 login when posting and leave a legitimate email address.
Paneristi.com provides fora for the selling and buying of Panerai watches and accessories only. Moderators do not engage in these transactions, and all posters are encouraged to perform their own due diligence when entering into a transaction (buying tips). Paneristi.com does not endorse or promote any sellers on this site. All transactions are solely at your own risk.
Paneristi.com is a non-commercial venture for its owners and moderators. Please do not use the site for promotion of any commercial enterprises.
Links to outside sites are permitted, provided the destination link comports with the non-commercial purpose of Paneristi.com. Examples of links that are not allowed: links to auction sites, sales fora, watch/strap sellers and other commercial sites.
Charity posts may only be made with prior approval of the Moderators.
If you have a question, please email a Moderator.

WRUW Mother's Day edition

ferry.monne
Paneristi

May 14th, 2017, 2:00 pm #1

Last edited by ferry.monne on March 22nd, 2018, 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CT372DUDE
Paneristi
CT372DUDE
Paneristi

May 14th, 2017, 2:59 pm #2

This is my first Mother's Day without my mother. I just lost her to cancer around Thanksgiving. We were very very close. I lost my father a few years back also and I'm way to young to have lost them both already. My mother was such a strong lady and she fought so hard to stay alive. She loved watches and I really got her into them, although her passion wasn't quite as strong as mine, she really did enjoy a fine timepiece.
Red was her favorite color, Here's to you mom, I miss you everyday

ferry.monne
Paneristi

May 14th, 2017, 3:28 pm #3

Hi Jeremy, that is incredibly sad and I do hope over time your sadness will be replaced with remembering your parents in their best way.
I lost my grandfather who was more of less a father figure for me one day before I turned 30 and since that time I never celebrated my birthdays anymore the way I used to. That is now 21 years ago.... keep strong buddy!

And your red strap looks super! 👍

CT372DUDE
Paneristi
CT372DUDE
Paneristi

May 14th, 2017, 3:50 pm #4

Thank you Ferry, I really appreciate the kind words

kamstrup
Paneristi
kamstrup
Paneristi

May 14th, 2017, 3:56 pm #5

Sadly can't visit my mother today, but Anita's is very close by, first having Italian food before we visit her.

Wearing my PAM372 with a lovely vintage strap made of vintage leather. And what is your combo today?

Spending the weekend at the beach.
NOT summer yet 🙄

Kamstrup

ferry.monne
Paneristi

May 14th, 2017, 3:59 pm #6

That's a real nice combo! 👍 nt

fullcourt1
Paneristi

May 14th, 2017, 4:00 pm #7

Sadly can't visit my mother today, but Anita's is very close by, first having Italian food before we visit her.

Wearing my PAM372 with a lovely vintage strap made of vintage leather. And what is your combo today?

dp
just living the dream
chicago, usa
more than just a watch

PanosI
Paneristi
PanosI
Paneristi

May 14th, 2017, 4:13 pm #8

PanosI
Paneristi
PanosI
Paneristi

May 14th, 2017, 4:13 pm #9

This is my first Mother's Day without my mother. I just lost her to cancer around Thanksgiving. We were very very close. I lost my father a few years back also and I'm way to young to have lost them both already. My mother was such a strong lady and she fought so hard to stay alive. She loved watches and I really got her into them, although her passion wasn't quite as strong as mine, she really did enjoy a fine timepiece.

I feel for you (nt)

ferry.monne
Paneristi

May 14th, 2017, 4:22 pm #10

Such an elegant watch ! nt

CT372DUDE
Paneristi
CT372DUDE
Paneristi

May 14th, 2017, 4:25 pm #11

Thank you

Joseph56
Paneristi
Joseph56
Paneristi

May 14th, 2017, 4:29 pm #12

Jeremy, so sorry for your loss. I am lucky both of my parents are still with me. Mom is 87 and Dad is 90. While not the same as they used to be still doing fairly well all things considered. We spent the day yesterday with Mom and our 9 week old grand daughter. Try to do some of the things you might have done with your Mom. We were so lucky yesterday as baby Eve gave her first big smile to Mom.

Today is a good day for strapping on the 005. As we are going out for a picnic with my wife Ann and my sons new family.
Best to all our Mothers.

carlscott
Paneristi
carlscott
Paneristi

May 14th, 2017, 4:35 pm #13

Spending the weekend at the beach.
NOT summer yet 🙄

Kamstrup
I love the combo on your 587.
It has become my favourite of my collection.
I think it's an absolute classic.....

CT372DUDE
Paneristi
CT372DUDE
Paneristi

May 14th, 2017, 4:43 pm #14

Jeremy, so sorry for your loss. I am lucky both of my parents are still with me. Mom is 87 and Dad is 90. While not the same as they used to be still doing fairly well all things considered. We spent the day yesterday with Mom and our 9 week old grand daughter. Try to do some of the things you might have done with your Mom. We were so lucky yesterday as baby Eve gave her first big smile to Mom.

Today is a good day for strapping on the 005. As we are going out for a picnic with my wife Ann and my sons new family.
Best to all our Mothers.

Thank you Joe, enjoy the day

pontz
Paneristi
pontz
Paneristi

May 14th, 2017, 4:46 pm #15

:P

Pontiac Panerista, Corfu.

jdodig
Paneristi
jdodig
Paneristi

May 14th, 2017, 6:15 pm #16

to all the Mommas out there, I raise my glass in honor!

JDodig
IG - @watchstrap_infatuation
Panerai 510 & 372

DesmoFan
Paneristi
DesmoFan
Paneristi

May 14th, 2017, 8:18 pm #17

fullcourt1
Paneristi

May 14th, 2017, 9:04 pm #18

....thx
dp
just living the dream
chicago, usa
more than just a watch

panerik
Paneristi
panerik
Paneristi

May 14th, 2017, 9:57 pm #19

Hold your wonderful memories close to your heart and what a great tribute with the red strap...

achtung6
Paneristi
achtung6
Paneristi

May 14th, 2017, 10:03 pm #20