The world wide Panerai Community suffered a great loss this morning!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/paneristi/
Forum rules
Welcome to Paneristi.com, the worlds largest and oldest Panerai enthusiast website, since 2000. Here you can communicate with other Paneristi from around the world, learn about get-togethers, research the history of the brand and search the archives for information on your favorite watches. You can also use our fora to buy and sell your Panerai watches and accessories.

Please take a moment to review the site rules and have fun!
Treat others as you would like to be treated. We promote dignity, respect and sensitivity to others as a keystone of this Forum.
Posts on Paneristi.com are permanent. Users do not have the ability to delete or edit their posts, so please use caution and consider the ramifications of your message when posting.
Paneristi.com does not tolerate obscenity, trolling, hateful or racist commentary or personal attacks.
Anonymous posts are subject to deletion without notice. Please use your Network 54 login when posting and leave a legitimate email address.
Paneristi.com provides fora for the selling and buying of Panerai watches and accessories only. Moderators do not engage in these transactions, and all posters are encouraged to perform their own due diligence when entering into a transaction (buying tips). Paneristi.com does not endorse or promote any sellers on this site. All transactions are solely at your own risk.
Paneristi.com is a non-commercial venture for its owners and moderators. Please do not use the site for promotion of any commercial enterprises.
Links to outside sites are permitted, provided the destination link comports with the non-commercial purpose of Paneristi.com. Examples of links that are not allowed: links to auction sites, sales fora, watch/strap sellers and other commercial sites.
Charity posts may only be made with prior approval of the Moderators.
If you have a question, please email a Moderator.

The world wide Panerai Community suffered a great loss this morning!

DeanGamburd
Paneristi

February 1st, 2013, 6:38 pm #1

It has been said that behind every great man is an even greater woman.

Thus it is with much great sadness and a very heavy heart that I must inform the Panerai Community of the passing of Heather Warrick earlier this morning.

I know that anyone who has ever had the pleasure to come in contact with Chad Warrick, the Director of the Beverly Hills Panerai Boutique, that they would agree that Chad is one of greatest human beings around today. And not just because of what he does for us watch wise. But for the kind, caring and gentle human being he is and the love and care he extends and radiates to all of those around him. What most do not know is that behind Chad's quite and endearing demeanor was a calm strength and inspiration given to him by his wife Heather. Without going into details please let it surfice to say that for many years Heather fought one of the bravest battles against cancer that I have ever heard of. Her strength, positive attitude, and resolve to mantian a quality of life while quietly battling the repeated attacks against her body is the stuff only heros are made of. Chad very rarely if ever openly spoke of his personal life and how Heathers struggles were affecting him. If ever he did say anything it was that not only was she the love of his life, but his greatest inspiration and the rock he felt lucky to have alongside of him. Heather was indeed one of the most inspirational people I have ever had the pleasure to know.

To honor Heather and to support Chad during this very tough emotional time, please take a quite moment today to give thanks for those that love and support you and to those you have the priviledge to love.

Chad is a very private person and I would ask that we all respect this and allow him time and privacy during this very difficult time.

Heather, those of us fortunate enough to know you will always remember your strength, your warmth, and how you inspired us all to live a stronger, better, and healthier livestyle. There will now forever be a void in the universe that can never be filled with your passing. Though your time to rest has come, I know you will still be working your magic making the world a better place. We love you and will always miss you while we carry your positive memory in our hearts. Thank you for all that you have given to making the world a better place for us all.

shella10
Paneristi
shella10
Paneristi

February 1st, 2013, 6:43 pm #2

I will be keeping them in my prayers. RIP Heather.

Shella

Asimut
Paneristi
Asimut
Paneristi

February 1st, 2013, 6:49 pm #3

Thus it is with much great sadness and a very heavy heart that I must inform the Panerai Community of the passing of Heather Warrick earlier this morning.

I know that anyone who has ever had the pleasure to come in contact with Chad Warrick, the Director of the Beverly Hills Panerai Boutique, that they would agree that Chad is one of greatest human beings around today. And not just because of what he does for us watch wise. But for the kind, caring and gentle human being he is and the love and care he extends and radiates to all of those around him. What most do not know is that behind Chad's quite and endearing demeanor was a calm strength and inspiration given to him by his wife Heather. Without going into details please let it surfice to say that for many years Heather fought one of the bravest battles against cancer that I have ever heard of. Her strength, positive attitude, and resolve to mantian a quality of life while quietly battling the repeated attacks against her body is the stuff only heros are made of. Chad very rarely if ever openly spoke of his personal life and how Heathers struggles were affecting him. If ever he did say anything it was that not only was she the love of his life, but his greatest inspiration and the rock he felt lucky to have alongside of him. Heather was indeed one of the most inspirational people I have ever had the pleasure to know.

To honor Heather and to support Chad during this very tough emotional time, please take a quite moment today to give thanks for those that love and support you and to those you have the priviledge to love.

Chad is a very private person and I would ask that we all respect this and allow him time and privacy during this very difficult time.

Heather, those of us fortunate enough to know you will always remember your strength, your warmth, and how you inspired us all to live a stronger, better, and healthier livestyle. There will now forever be a void in the universe that can never be filled with your passing. Though your time to rest has come, I know you will still be working your magic making the world a better place. We love you and will always miss you while we carry your positive memory in our hearts. Thank you for all that you have given to making the world a better place for us all.
Heartfelt condolences.

Cheers and best from the holyland,

~Asi~

<a href="http://s67.photobucket.com/albums/h306/ ... d.jpg"></a>

YetiBiker
Paneristi
YetiBiker
Paneristi

February 1st, 2013, 6:49 pm #4

Prayers sent

ericgtan
Paneristi
ericgtan
Paneristi

February 1st, 2013, 6:49 pm #5

Chad, my most sincere condolences. there are no words that can make this any easier but let us know what we can do.

VolkerWiegmann
Paneristi

February 1st, 2013, 6:50 pm #6

representin' the DNA of Panerai

CharlesLC
Paneristi

February 1st, 2013, 6:53 pm #7

some things just make no sense.
condolences.

covactanks
Paneristi

February 1st, 2013, 6:57 pm #8

<a href="http://photobucket.com">
'Last night what we talked about
It made so much sense
But now the haze has ascended
It don't make no sense anymore'

</a>

RIPBBQ

snoballz
Paneristi
snoballz
Paneristi

February 1st, 2013, 6:59 pm #9

photos of Chad & Heather at cancer-related harity event.

I'm truly saddened to hear of Heather's passing. My condolences and thoughts go to her family and friends. May she rest in peace.

-luke

yajeeps
Paneristi
yajeeps
Paneristi

February 1st, 2013, 6:59 pm #10

Condolence Chad.

porsche-964
Paneristi

February 1st, 2013, 7:02 pm #11

Acro-Pilot
Paneristi

February 1st, 2013, 7:03 pm #12

- Peter

Pure, unpolished plexi please.

Rock1979
Paneristi
Rock1979
Paneristi

February 1st, 2013, 7:03 pm #13

I am very sorry for your loss Chad and will keep you and your family in my prayers.

JRock

stanford98
Paneristi
stanford98
Paneristi

February 1st, 2013, 7:07 pm #14

I just spoke to Chad earlier this week, and I had no idea this was happening. Chad is a true inspiration and positive force in the world. I'm so sorry for your loss.

jvo300
Paneristi
jvo300
Paneristi

February 1st, 2013, 7:09 pm #15

As someone who has also lost a dear loved one to cancer, my heart breaks for you. May your wife rest in peace now and I pray that you gain strength knowing that one day you will be together again.

cmahoney
Paneristi
cmahoney
Paneristi

February 1st, 2013, 7:10 pm #16

My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family Chad.

Kingsholm14
Paneristi

February 1st, 2013, 7:13 pm #17

Warrior and beautiful person. Chad, you are amongst family here and Heather will always be a part of us all.

dukerules
Paneristi
dukerules
Paneristi

February 1st, 2013, 7:13 pm #18

Chapel Hill, NC

HDHNTER
Paneristi
HDHNTER
Paneristi

February 1st, 2013, 7:19 pm #19

My deepest condolences to Chad & his family.

murphtyper
Paneristi

February 1st, 2013, 7:22 pm #20

Tragic