Summer is almost here....

https://www.facebook.com/groups/paneristi/
Forum rules
Welcome to Paneristi.com, the worlds largest and oldest Panerai enthusiast website, since 2000. Here you can communicate with other Paneristi from around the world, learn about get-togethers, research the history of the brand and search the archives for information on your favorite watches. You can also use our fora to buy and sell your Panerai watches and accessories.

Please take a moment to review the site rules and have fun!
Treat others as you would like to be treated. We promote dignity, respect and sensitivity to others as a keystone of this Forum.
Posts on Paneristi.com are permanent. Users do not have the ability to delete or edit their posts, so please use caution and consider the ramifications of your message when posting.
Paneristi.com does not tolerate obscenity, trolling, hateful or racist commentary or personal attacks.
Anonymous posts are subject to deletion without notice. Please use your Network 54 login when posting and leave a legitimate email address.
Paneristi.com provides fora for the selling and buying of Panerai watches and accessories only. Moderators do not engage in these transactions, and all posters are encouraged to perform their own due diligence when entering into a transaction (buying tips). Paneristi.com does not endorse or promote any sellers on this site. All transactions are solely at your own risk.
Paneristi.com is a non-commercial venture for its owners and moderators. Please do not use the site for promotion of any commercial enterprises.
Links to outside sites are permitted, provided the destination link comports with the non-commercial purpose of Paneristi.com. Examples of links that are not allowed: links to auction sites, sales fora, watch/strap sellers and other commercial sites.
Charity posts may only be made with prior approval of the Moderators.
If you have a question, please email a Moderator.

Summer is almost here....

KenLe
Paneristi
KenLe
Paneristi

May 18th, 2017, 11:20 pm #1

So I'm going to rotate between these four beauties...

DesmoFan
Paneristi
DesmoFan
Paneristi

May 18th, 2017, 11:24 pm #2

All great pieces! 364 especially is under-rated IMO.

KenLe
Paneristi
KenLe
Paneristi

May 18th, 2017, 11:28 pm #3

I agree. The 364 is getting the most wrist time right now. Great wrist presence and so much fun to wear.

CT372DUDE
Paneristi
CT372DUDE
Paneristi

May 19th, 2017, 1:00 am #4

So I'm going to rotate between these four beauties...

Gorgeous btw. I see you have the new Sea Dweller. I am number 1 on my ADs waiting list for it and I also have a Deepsea. What are your thoughts on the new SD? I'm thinking if I get it I may sell my Deepsea, are they very similiar? Does the new bracelet fit better with the better proportions? And how about the size compared with the Deepsea?

KenLe
Paneristi
KenLe
Paneristi

May 19th, 2017, 3:27 am #5

Great question, Jeremy. I was thinking about selling my D-Blue since the watches are very similar. However, in the end, I've decided to keep them both as both are unique and special in their own ways. The proportions on the SD is perfect for my 7.5" wrist (the Sub feels small). The deepsea is rather thick, but I don't mind it when I wear it with casual clothes and while on vacation. To me, the SD is clearly the better watch is you could only keep one and wear it daily due to its proportions. Plus, with my aging eyes I don't mind the cyclops at all. The bracelet on the SD doesn't feel as tapered as the deepsea. At a glance, both watches are very similar but watch guys like us know the differences and appreciate the subtleties. Frankly, if I had the regular deepsea then I would sell it to keep the SD, but I love my d-blue too much. Hope this helps.

CT372DUDE
Paneristi
CT372DUDE
Paneristi

May 19th, 2017, 3:51 am #6

Yes I appreciate the thoughtful response Ken. I think if i had the James Cameron I'd keep both but I have the regular black deepsea so I'll have to see when I get the new SD. I'm kind of leaning towards selling it and could use that money on another watch that's not as similiar but until I actually buy the new SD who knows. I am happy they made the bracelet on the new one 21 instead of only 20 on the Deepsea, it will probably be much better proportionately but I don't mind the top heaviness of the Deepsea like some people do. I also love that little pop of red on the new SD . Thanks again and enjoy your beautiful collection This summer Ken