SALE: Panerai PAM 372 in So California, USA (games0n)

SALE: Panerai PAM 372 in So California, USA (games0n)

January 30th, 2012, 5:19 pm #1

I am helping a friend facilitate the sales. Watch is with me currently.

Sale is mint condition Panerai PAM 372 in So California, USA. Watch is in mint condition, never worn with sticker attached on the caseback. Come complete with all box and papers. Would prefer face to face transaction for convinience and for you to inspect the watch. Can meet anywhere from San Diego to LA.

Looking to sell at retail price, US$11400. Why wait if you can get it today? Payment method is in cash upon face to face transaction.

NOTE: distortion on the crystal, it's just a plastic wrap that comes with the watch. Watch is never worn. Thanks.

January 30th, 2012, 6:21 pm #2

FYI - Retail is $10,400. =)

Is it more expensive other places?

January 30th, 2012, 6:39 pm #3

That would make the ask price = paid at retail.

January 30th, 2012, 11:28 pm #4

Sale is mint condition Panerai PAM 372 in So California, USA. Watch is in mint condition, never worn with sticker attached on the caseback. Come complete with all box and papers. Would prefer face to face transaction for convinience and for you to inspect the watch. Can meet anywhere from San Diego to LA.

Looking to sell at retail price, US$11400. Why wait if you can get it today? Payment method is in cash upon face to face transaction.

NOTE: distortion on the crystal, it's just a plastic wrap that comes with the watch. Watch is never worn. Thanks.

Just wondering.

Kirk

January 30th, 2012, 11:43 pm #5

As of Feb. 1, 2011, we no longer allow the listing of New or BNIB. We will also apply this rule when alternative wording is used to infer a watch is new

January 31st, 2012, 4:26 am #6

I have no dog in this fight..... Just my 2 cents

Two different words here and two different meanings......
Pretty much they infer exactly what they say.
New --is -- New
Never Worn means ..... Ideally it has never been tried on or worn.

Very , very rarely and hardly ever., there can be a watch that has been locked away and "Never worn"., however that piece
most definitely would NOT be classed as "New" if has any age on it... Some people would say N.O.S. New Old Stock

A NOS piece would be like the guy in Italy that had a unworn 5218-202A........ About 16 years old but unworn...?? It happens!
It was posted on one of the Italy trips Volker does.

Thanks,
Jonathan