S.O.S ! The ship is sinking! My D.I.D. :)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/paneristi/
Forum rules
Welcome to Paneristi.com, the worlds largest and oldest Panerai enthusiast website, since 2000. Here you can communicate with other Paneristi from around the world, learn about get-togethers, research the history of the brand and search the archives for information on your favorite watches. You can also use our fora to buy and sell your Panerai watches and accessories.

Please take a moment to review the site rules and have fun!
Treat others as you would like to be treated. We promote dignity, respect and sensitivity to others as a keystone of this Forum.
Posts on Paneristi.com are permanent. Users do not have the ability to delete or edit their posts, so please use caution and consider the ramifications of your message when posting.
Paneristi.com does not tolerate obscenity, trolling, hateful or racist commentary or personal attacks.
Anonymous posts are subject to deletion without notice. Please use your Network 54 login when posting and leave a legitimate email address.
Paneristi.com provides fora for the selling and buying of Panerai watches and accessories only. Moderators do not engage in these transactions, and all posters are encouraged to perform their own due diligence when entering into a transaction (buying tips). Paneristi.com does not endorse or promote any sellers on this site. All transactions are solely at your own risk.
Paneristi.com is a non-commercial venture for its owners and moderators. Please do not use the site for promotion of any commercial enterprises.
Links to outside sites are permitted, provided the destination link comports with the non-commercial purpose of Paneristi.com. Examples of links that are not allowed: links to auction sites, sales fora, watch/strap sellers and other commercial sites.
Charity posts may only be made with prior approval of the Moderators.
If you have a question, please email a Moderator.

S.O.S ! The ship is sinking! My D.I.D. :)

pam5j
Paneristi
pam5j
Paneristi

November 9th, 2010, 12:33 am #1

Ship sinking -- and now washed ashore, with only 10 items to bring:
2 watches
2 songs
1 book
1 movie
1 photograph
1 memory
1 meal
1 person
So I got a text from Barams that we just hit the jackpot ! !!!!!!!!!!!

I decided to take a cruise to Firenze to personally pick-up the watches that Ill be giving my m8tes..

Everything was smooth UNTIL..

2 watches
Rolex 6694 Precision - a graduation present from my father and my one and only PAM.

2 SONGS:
Snow Patrol
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>
Underworld Born Slippy
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
1 book

1 movie
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

1 photo

1 memory

1 meal

1 person

Thank you Ms. Wong!!! It was a lot of fun.
Have a nice week m8tes!

How to be next on the DID?

Just post your name underneath. Prepare your script. Do not post it. I will randomly pick someone.
Sunday I will announce the person. You will post your script on Monday with all the blanks filled in. From any replies, you then pick out of personal choice who you would like to read about. Your choice. Then, keep the ball rolling . The recipient picks. One a week, every Monday. Lets see whats in your mind.

"what comes around goes around"

dilutedmagnetics
Paneristi

November 9th, 2010, 12:47 am #2

... in your DID

Excellent choices and wonderful memories, Royce!

samen
Paneristi
samen
Paneristi

November 9th, 2010, 1:30 am #3

2 watches
2 songs
1 book
1 movie
1 photograph
1 memory
1 meal
1 person

I decided to take a cruise to Firenze to personally pick-up the watches that Ill be giving my m8tes..

2 watches
Rolex 6694 Precision - a graduation present from my father and my one and only PAM.

2 SONGS:
Snow Patrol
Underworld Born Slippy
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
1 book

1 movie

1 photo

1 memory

1 meal

1 person

Have a nice week m8tes!

Just post your name underneath. Prepare your script. Do not post it. I will randomly pick someone.
Sunday I will announce the person. You will post your script on Monday with all the blanks filled in. From any replies, you then pick out of personal choice who you would like to read about. Your choice. Then, keep the ball rolling . The recipient picks. One a week, every Monday. Lets see whats in your mind.

Is that pork adobo? Droool.... Imagine eating that in
Hooters... LOL

Thanks for sharing pare

mirador
Paneristi
mirador
Paneristi

November 9th, 2010, 1:42 am #4

2 watches
2 songs
1 book
1 movie
1 photograph
1 memory
1 meal
1 person

2 watches

2 SONGS:
Snow Patrol
Underworld Born Slippy
1 book

1 movie

1 photo

1 memory

1 meal

1 person

Have a nice week m8tes!

Enjoyed reading this

Serva Tempa

H2Finally
Paneristi

November 9th, 2010, 2:27 am #5

2 watches
2 songs
1 book
1 movie
1 photograph
1 memory
1 meal
1 person

2 watches

2 SONGS:
Snow Patrol
Underworld Born Slippy
1 book

1 movie

1 photo

1 memory

1 meal

1 person

Have a nice week m8tes!

time4me
Paneristi
time4me
Paneristi

November 9th, 2010, 2:55 am #6

2 watches
2 songs
1 book
1 movie
1 photograph
1 memory
1 meal
1 person

2 watches

2 SONGS:
Snow Patrol
Underworld Born Slippy
1 book

1 movie

1 photo

1 memory

1 meal

1 person

Have a nice week m8tes!

Jim (time4me)

DiegoArana
Paneristi

November 9th, 2010, 3:20 am #7

2 watches
2 songs
1 book
1 movie
1 photograph
1 memory
1 meal
1 person

2 watches

2 SONGS:
Snow Patrol
Underworld Born Slippy
1 book

1 movie

1 photo

1 memory

1 meal

1 person

Have a nice week m8tes!

Diggin' the accu-strip pic

Cheers,
Diego
Studio City, CA
Refresh, refresh, refresh........

dmasanda
Paneristi
dmasanda
Paneristi

November 9th, 2010, 4:11 am #8

2 watches
2 songs
1 book
1 movie
1 photograph
1 memory
1 meal
1 person

2 watches

2 SONGS:
Snow Patrol
Underworld Born Slippy
1 book

1 movie

1 photo

1 memory

1 meal

1 person

Have a nice week m8tes!

))

"I'm just sayin"

WKU2004
Paneristi
WKU2004
Paneristi

November 9th, 2010, 4:43 am #9

2 watches
2 songs
1 book
1 movie
1 photograph
1 memory
1 meal
1 person

2 watches

2 SONGS:
Snow Patrol
Underworld Born Slippy
1 book

1 movie

1 photo

1 memory

1 meal

1 person

Have a nice week m8tes!

Love the shots and the ol' skool rollie.

adam .313.

jdy118
Paneristi
jdy118
Paneristi

November 9th, 2010, 5:09 am #10

2 watches
2 songs
1 book
1 movie
1 photograph
1 memory
1 meal
1 person

2 watches

2 SONGS:
Snow Patrol
Underworld Born Slippy
1 book

1 movie

1 photo

1 memory

1 meal

1 person

Have a nice week m8tes!

nt

hawaiiantimer
Paneristi

November 9th, 2010, 6:36 am #11

2 watches
2 songs
1 book
1 movie
1 photograph
1 memory
1 meal
1 person

2 watches

2 SONGS:
Snow Patrol
Underworld Born Slippy
1 book

1 movie

1 photo

1 memory

1 meal

1 person

Have a nice week m8tes!

Especially the party where you and Barams won the lottery!! =)))

hongT
Paneristi
hongT
Paneristi

November 9th, 2010, 6:54 am #12

2 watches
2 songs
1 book
1 movie
1 photograph
1 memory
1 meal
1 person

2 watches

2 SONGS:
Snow Patrol
Underworld Born Slippy
1 book

1 movie

1 photo

1 memory

1 meal

1 person

Have a nice week m8tes!

Thx for doing that!

Cheers
HongT

action--dan
Paneristi

November 9th, 2010, 8:12 am #13

2 watches
2 songs
1 book
1 movie
1 photograph
1 memory
1 meal
1 person

2 watches

2 SONGS:
Snow Patrol
Underworld Born Slippy
1 book

1 movie

1 photo

1 memory

1 meal

1 person

Have a nice week m8tes!

I love the love one memory picture !

Thanks for sharing,

Best,

Dan

barams
Paneristi
barams
Paneristi

November 9th, 2010, 10:35 am #14

2 watches
2 songs
1 book
1 movie
1 photograph
1 memory
1 meal
1 person

2 watches

2 SONGS:
Snow Patrol
Underworld Born Slippy
1 book

1 movie

1 photo

1 memory

1 meal

1 person

Have a nice week m8tes!

Robbie-Do
Paneristi

November 9th, 2010, 11:34 am #15

2 watches
2 songs
1 book
1 movie
1 photograph
1 memory
1 meal
1 person

2 watches

2 SONGS:
Snow Patrol
Underworld Born Slippy
1 book

1 movie

1 photo

1 memory

1 meal

1 person

Have a nice week m8tes!

Thanks for sharing.

No need to include me as I've done one in the past

Rob (Melbourne, Australia)

Watch by Panerai
Bike by Look
Hair by Gillette

GatsbyTheRat
Paneristi

November 9th, 2010, 12:33 pm #16

2 watches
2 songs
1 book
1 movie
1 photograph
1 memory
1 meal
1 person

2 watches

2 SONGS:
Snow Patrol
Underworld Born Slippy
1 book

1 movie

1 photo

1 memory

1 meal

1 person

Have a nice week m8tes!

Had fun reading it

seehoo
Paneristi
seehoo
Paneristi

November 9th, 2010, 1:51 pm #17

2 watches
2 songs
1 book
1 movie
1 photograph
1 memory
1 meal
1 person

2 watches

2 SONGS:
Snow Patrol
Underworld Born Slippy
1 book

1 movie

1 photo

1 memory

1 meal

1 person

Have a nice week m8tes!

a D.I.D. that is full of meaningful stories! Cheers Pare!

pp5120
Paneristi
pp5120
Paneristi

November 9th, 2010, 6:31 pm #18

2 watches
2 songs
1 book
1 movie
1 photograph
1 memory
1 meal
1 person

2 watches

2 SONGS:
Snow Patrol
Underworld Born Slippy
1 book

1 movie

1 photo

1 memory

1 meal

1 person

Have a nice week m8tes!

great read...