Quick and dirty P-Day iPhone photo post.......

https://www.facebook.com/groups/paneristi/
Forum rules
Welcome to Paneristi.com, the worlds largest and oldest Panerai enthusiast website, since 2000. Here you can communicate with other Paneristi from around the world, learn about get-togethers, research the history of the brand and search the archives for information on your favorite watches. You can also use our fora to buy and sell your Panerai watches and accessories.

Please take a moment to review the site rules and have fun!
Treat others as you would like to be treated. We promote dignity, respect and sensitivity to others as a keystone of this Forum.
Posts on Paneristi.com are permanent. Users do not have the ability to delete or edit their posts, so please use caution and consider the ramifications of your message when posting.
Paneristi.com does not tolerate obscenity, trolling, hateful or racist commentary or personal attacks.
Anonymous posts are subject to deletion without notice. Please use your Network 54 login when posting and leave a legitimate email address.
Paneristi.com provides fora for the selling and buying of Panerai watches and accessories only. Moderators do not engage in these transactions, and all posters are encouraged to perform their own due diligence when entering into a transaction (buying tips). Paneristi.com does not endorse or promote any sellers on this site. All transactions are solely at your own risk.
Paneristi.com is a non-commercial venture for its owners and moderators. Please do not use the site for promotion of any commercial enterprises.
Links to outside sites are permitted, provided the destination link comports with the non-commercial purpose of Paneristi.com. Examples of links that are not allowed: links to auction sites, sales fora, watch/strap sellers and other commercial sites.
Charity posts may only be made with prior approval of the Moderators.
If you have a question, please email a Moderator.

Quick and dirty P-Day iPhone photo post.......

kevin5
Paneristi
kevin5
Paneristi

October 3rd, 2012, 3:00 pm #1

I want to start by giving a huge thank you to all the organizers of P-Day London, everything was perfect! This is something Danielle and I will remember for the rest of our lives, I cannot express how appreciative we are!

I wanted to make a quick post of the few iPhone photos I had from P-Day. I took many more proper photos that I have to go through to make my official post and yes my DID is coming soon as well(sorry for the delay). Enjoy these for now...

This was over the top, a 6152/1 ice sculpture? Yes! It even had a special feature for taking shots through the crown guard hahaha.

[/IMG]

Trident studios in London is a big deal, here is a list of songs originally recorded there posted outside the studio...

[/IMG]

Davie Lee decided to get a quick strap change at Warwick castle, so he had this bloke sew one onto his 3646 for him. Who knew they made straps at Warwick Castle?

[/IMG]

Royal hot chocolate and sweets at Buckingham Palace.

[/IMG]

Gush was such a gracious host, I went to lunch with him and about 20 others before the PDay main event and boy am I glad I made it, Danielle missed out the food was amazing! Pork shoulder cooked for 8 hours...

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

I guess it wouldn't be P-Day without the watches...

[/IMG]

Perhaps the best photo from P-Day....

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

The End!

fletch01
Paneristi
fletch01
Paneristi

October 3rd, 2012, 3:03 pm #2

cheers
Marcus

J-F.
Paneristi
J-F.
Paneristi

October 3rd, 2012, 3:17 pm #3

I want to start by giving a huge thank you to all the organizers of P-Day London, everything was perfect! This is something Danielle and I will remember for the rest of our lives, I cannot express how appreciative we are!

I wanted to make a quick post of the few iPhone photos I had from P-Day. I took many more proper photos that I have to go through to make my official post and yes my DID is coming soon as well(sorry for the delay). Enjoy these for now...

This was over the top, a 6152/1 ice sculpture? Yes! It even had a special feature for taking shots through the crown guard hahaha.

[/IMG]

Trident studios in London is a big deal, here is a list of songs originally recorded there posted outside the studio...

[/IMG]

Davie Lee decided to get a quick strap change at Warwick castle, so he had this bloke sew one onto his 3646 for him. Who knew they made straps at Warwick Castle?

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Gush was such a gracious host, I went to lunch with him and about 20 others before the PDay main event and boy am I glad I made it, Danielle missed out the food was amazing! Pork shoulder cooked for 8 hours...

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

The End!

What you did with my badge is shocking !! that's why I won't show what I did with yours

Bo knows and has the pics in his iphone

kevin5
Paneristi
kevin5
Paneristi

October 3rd, 2012, 3:23 pm #4

covactanks
Paneristi

October 3rd, 2012, 3:37 pm #5

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

The End!

......We were both laughing like school kids because he had your badge on !

To this day .....I'm not sure why it was so funny ......but it WAS !!

Best quote from J-F just before that pic was taken :-

J-F (to my wife) ...."So....you are zee beeg guy's wife no?

My missus...."er ....yes .....why?"

J-F....."Well ....do you not theenk you could do better than this beeg oaf ?.....he eez 47 years of age .....I am 48 years of age ......but look at meeeee.......I am handsome no ?"

My missus...."hang on....YOUR J-F ........I'v heard of you .....Your trouble ......the enfant terrible !"

J-F....."Oui ,oui ......zis eez me.....but I'm worth eet , no ? "

Love ya style J-F .........Just got fed up of my wife going on and on and on and on about how 'charismatic' you are .....zzzzzzzzzz

Kevin ....Thx for the laughs, pics and post !

<a href="http://photobucket.com">
'Last night what we talked about
It made so much sense
But now the haze has ascended
It don't make no sense anymore'

</a>

RIPBBQ

andyhunt
Paneristi
andyhunt
Paneristi

October 3rd, 2012, 3:48 pm #6

Looking forward to seeing the 'proper' pictures Kevin.

And thanks for making the trip, good to see you guys again even though I sent you to the wrong hotel!!

P-Day London...DONE!

covactanks
Paneristi

October 3rd, 2012, 3:54 pm #7

.....well....until Davie and Simmy tried to swap it for their twin room

It made so much sense

</a>

RIPBBQ

hkgweilo
Paneristi
hkgweilo
Paneristi

October 3rd, 2012, 4:11 pm #8

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

The End!

J-F.
Paneristi
J-F.
Paneristi

October 3rd, 2012, 4:18 pm #9

J-F....."Well ....do you not theenk you could do better than this beeg oaf ?.....he eez 47 years of age .....I am 48 years of age ......but look at meeeee.......I am handsome no ?"

My missus...."hang on....YOUR J-F ........I'v heard of you .....Your trouble ......the enfant terrible !"

Love ya style J-F .........Just got fed up of my wife going on and on and on and on about how 'charismatic' you are .....zzzzzzzzzz

It made so much sense

</a>

RIPBBQ
a) I could have a such akzent

b) Your wife could make the difference between us so fast ( in my favor of course )

c) We would laughing in a such stoopid way for nothing ( but hell, with the help of the beer it was soo foony at this moment )

Gu5h
Paneristi
Gu5h
Paneristi

October 3rd, 2012, 5:41 pm #10

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

The End!

GUSH

clifW
Paneristi
clifW
Paneristi

October 3rd, 2012, 6:12 pm #11

It made so much sense

</a>

RIPBBQ
Had the time of my life mate!!

Phumanchu
Paneristi

October 3rd, 2012, 8:03 pm #12

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

The End!

JoannaGrace48
Paneristi

October 3rd, 2012, 8:44 pm #13

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

The End!

Good stuff Kevin, looking forward to your main post and DID... you guys are a blast x

kevin5
Paneristi
kevin5
Paneristi

October 3rd, 2012, 10:40 pm #14

.....well....until Davie and Simmy tried to swap it for their twin room

It made so much sense

</a>

RIPBBQ

hjhph
Paneristi
hjhph
Paneristi

October 3rd, 2012, 10:47 pm #15

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

The End!

"Golf is a game whose aim is to hit a very small ball into a even smaller hole,
with weapons singularly ill-designed for the purpose" Winston Churchill

hongT
Paneristi
hongT
Paneristi

October 4th, 2012, 1:57 am #16

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

The End!

Thanks for sharing!!

Cheers
HongT

Rock1979
Paneristi
Rock1979
Paneristi

October 4th, 2012, 2:14 am #17

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

The End!

Had a wonderful time talking watches and cameras with you. Hopefully we will see you both in DC soon.

Cheers,

JRock

HammerHammer
Paneristi

October 4th, 2012, 5:24 am #18

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

The End!

So much MORE than just a Watch

What Watch ,, it's the M8TES behind my brand that I LOVE ,, the Watch is just the GPS

A decade on ,, I COPY it now ,, More than EVER b4 >> it's a PANERAI behind every Panerai is a PANERISTI

And dat , SIMPLY blows me away ,, U Bet....................... BBQ Drew RIP

Feel the Passion ,, Respect the DNA ,, Cheers Beers ,,, Hoo Roo Hammer

<a href="http://s29.photobucket.com/albums/c281/ ... e.png"></a>

panerimo
Paneristi
panerimo
Paneristi

October 4th, 2012, 8:51 am #19

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

The End!

nt

HinaIpo
Paneristi
HinaIpo
Paneristi

October 4th, 2012, 9:53 am #20

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

The End!

You got some great pictures there