PAM 7 -- complete set

https://www.facebook.com/groups/paneristi/
Forum rules
Welcome to Paneristi.com, the worlds largest and oldest Panerai enthusiast website, since 2000. Here you can communicate with other Paneristi from around the world, learn about get-togethers, research the history of the brand and search the archives for information on your favorite watches. You can also use our fora to buy and sell your Panerai watches and accessories.

Please take a moment to review the site rules and have fun!
Treat others as you would like to be treated. We promote dignity, respect and sensitivity to others as a keystone of this Forum.
Posts on Paneristi.com are permanent. Users do not have the ability to delete or edit their posts, so please use caution and consider the ramifications of your message when posting.
Paneristi.com does not tolerate obscenity, trolling, hateful or racist commentary or personal attacks.
Anonymous posts are subject to deletion without notice. Please use your Network 54 login when posting and leave a legitimate email address.
Paneristi.com provides fora for the selling and buying of Panerai watches and accessories only. Moderators do not engage in these transactions, and all posters are encouraged to perform their own due diligence when entering into a transaction (buying tips). Paneristi.com does not endorse or promote any sellers on this site. All transactions are solely at your own risk.
Paneristi.com is a non-commercial venture for its owners and moderators. Please do not use the site for promotion of any commercial enterprises.
Links to outside sites are permitted, provided the destination link comports with the non-commercial purpose of Paneristi.com. Examples of links that are not allowed: links to auction sites, sales fora, watch/strap sellers and other commercial sites.
Charity posts may only be made with prior approval of the Moderators.
If you have a question, please email a Moderator.

PAM 7 -- complete set

porsche-964
Paneristi

July 5th, 2017, 10:40 pm #1

FLS2K
Paneristi
FLS2K
Paneristi

July 5th, 2017, 11:01 pm #2

👍🏻👊🏻
FLS2K is Beef
Beef is FLS2K

azcodman
Paneristi
azcodman
Paneristi

July 5th, 2017, 11:26 pm #3

Happy for you Jeremy; seriously great addition to your collection!

thewink14
Paneristi
thewink14
Paneristi

July 5th, 2017, 11:32 pm #4

Great pic!

fullcourt1
Paneristi

July 5th, 2017, 11:51 pm #5

socko, that's great....truly awesome
dp
just living the dream
chicago, usa
more than just a watch

ChuckA1
Paneristi
ChuckA1
Paneristi

July 5th, 2017, 11:52 pm #6

WOW... What a set Amigo. Love it J. nt

sdumperth
Paneristi

July 5th, 2017, 11:55 pm #7

Absolutely astonishing!

MattyMac
Paneristi
MattyMac
Paneristi

July 6th, 2017, 12:05 am #8

Great stuff.. You need a big photo just to get all of the Mare Nostrum's family in one pic Great Family Reunion Photo!
Matt aka "MattyMac"
[url=[img]http://i.imgur.com/uhRXPLEt.jpg[/img][/url]
[url=[img]http://i.imgur.com/Y9DzklCt.jpg[/img][/url]

mlcdmd
Paneristi
mlcdmd
Paneristi

July 6th, 2017, 12:57 am #9

How were they found? Yard sale in firenze?
Mike C, 312 NYC

Acro-Pilot
Paneristi

July 6th, 2017, 1:02 am #10

...and for doing it with the community in mind. Just awesome for both of you!

kevin5
Paneristi
kevin5
Paneristi

July 6th, 2017, 1:37 am #11

How were they found? Yard sale in firenze?
that still needs to find its home! I received an email that a local collector who is heard of before but never met had a hoard of Panerai watches and collectibles. He invited me to his house and these 2 mare sets were found for a 007 and 008. I asked him how they came to be separated and his response was that back when he bought them and even when he sold them that the box and papers weren't that important (hence the Pam 64c I'm selling for him in the CM right now hahaha). They never went along as they were misplaced at the time. He found them recently when putting this collection together to sell and I told him I was going to find the current owners. He didn't believe I'd be able to do it and I'm half way there already, I mean hey there's only 50 of each I thiink. If you have a Pam 008 missing a movement sticker contact me with your serial!

So happy to see this amazing watch back in its full set. All of you who know me know how important sets are to me and my passion for the Mare Nostrum's!

DrewWatson
Paneristi

July 6th, 2017, 1:56 am #12

and how Kevin took took the initiative and subsequent time to see this one through.

Back home again and great stuff all around!

Best Regards,

Drew

mlcdmd
Paneristi
mlcdmd
Paneristi

July 6th, 2017, 2:47 am #13

that still needs to find its home! I received an email that a local collector who is heard of before but never met had a hoard of Panerai watches and collectibles. He invited me to his house and these 2 mare sets were found for a 007 and 008. I asked him how they came to be separated and his response was that back when he bought them and even when he sold them that the box and papers weren't that important (hence the Pam 64c I'm selling for him in the CM right now hahaha). They never went along as they were misplaced at the time. He found them recently when putting this collection together to sell and I told him I was going to find the current owners. He didn't believe I'd be able to do it and I'm half way there already, I mean hey there's only 50 of each I thiink. If you have a Pam 008 missing a movement sticker contact me with your serial!

So happy to see this amazing watch back in its full set. All of you who know me know how important sets are to me and my passion for the Mare Nostrum's!
Must've been like Christmas seeing a collection like that.

Nice work man.
Mike C, 312 NYC

11years
Paneristi
11years
Paneristi

July 6th, 2017, 11:53 am #14

Real cool...

jhb24
Paneristi
jhb24
Paneristi

July 6th, 2017, 12:42 pm #15

reunited with its long lost papers.

Dude, with this kind of luck, you need to be playing the Mega Millions every week!
JB in Shaker

snoballz
Paneristi
snoballz
Paneristi

July 6th, 2017, 1:32 pm #16

Incredible reunion! Congrats and good on KOD! (nt)

waltnich
Paneristi
waltnich
Paneristi

July 13th, 2017, 4:29 pm #17

goodonya m8....(nt)