PAM 372 "O" Series

PAM 372 "O" Series

December 27th, 2017, 2:26 pm #1

Just back from Panerai Service. Movement clean and lube, case polishing and new acrylic crystal. Condition is 9.9. Includes everything as if purchased new: two straps (brown and tan), screw driver, unused acrylic crystal, books, cleaning rag and box. I do not have the corrugated box. $5,000 shipped. I am in the SF bay area. I accept wire transfers or face-to-face. I believe I have references on this forum but you can also check me on ebay (20 years) steveo7. steve@sjepstein.com.

Last edited by Paneristiadmin on December 31st, 2017, 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

December 31st, 2017, 2:29 pm #2

Hi Steve -

Photobucket doesn't host pics anymore unless you pay a ridiculously high subscription. We'll need you to host your pics on another site for your ad to stay. most find www.imgur.com a great option. Just upload, chose your size (huge thumbnail works well) and copy the "HTML" text in to your ad.

You can either reply to this post and put up a new post and I'll delete this one.

Thanks!

- Peter

PS - Use the "Preview" button on Paneristi to make sure they look they way you want them to before you click "Post".

January 2nd, 2018, 2:57 pm #3

Thanks Peter. Here are the images:

[url[/img][/url]
[url[/img][/url]
[url[/img][/url]
[url[/img][/url]
[url[/img][/url]