P-DAY#10.3

https://www.facebook.com/groups/paneristi/
Forum rules
Welcome to Paneristi.com, the worlds largest and oldest Panerai enthusiast website, since 2000. Here you can communicate with other Paneristi from around the world, learn about get-togethers, research the history of the brand and search the archives for information on your favorite watches. You can also use our fora to buy and sell your Panerai watches and accessories.

Please take a moment to review the site rules and have fun!
Treat others as you would like to be treated. We promote dignity, respect and sensitivity to others as a keystone of this Forum.
Posts on Paneristi.com are permanent. Users do not have the ability to delete or edit their posts, so please use caution and consider the ramifications of your message when posting.
Paneristi.com does not tolerate obscenity, trolling, hateful or racist commentary or personal attacks.
Anonymous posts are subject to deletion without notice. Please use your Network 54 login when posting and leave a legitimate email address.
Paneristi.com provides fora for the selling and buying of Panerai watches and accessories only. Moderators do not engage in these transactions, and all posters are encouraged to perform their own due diligence when entering into a transaction (buying tips). Paneristi.com does not endorse or promote any sellers on this site. All transactions are solely at your own risk.
Paneristi.com is a non-commercial venture for its owners and moderators. Please do not use the site for promotion of any commercial enterprises.
Links to outside sites are permitted, provided the destination link comports with the non-commercial purpose of Paneristi.com. Examples of links that are not allowed: links to auction sites, sales fora, watch/strap sellers and other commercial sites.
Charity posts may only be made with prior approval of the Moderators.
If you have a question, please email a Moderator.

P-DAY#10.3

VolkerWiegmann
Paneristi

November 7th, 2011, 4:09 am #1

...another bunch of photos from friday and saturday activities at Hamilton Island.

Early morning again, so many nice things to see. Colorful stuff all around.

Walked to The Marina for having breakfast.

Another one of these buggers lurking around...

Micky and Paddy were having breakfast at the harbour too. Brilliant weather already in the morning.

Walked further to get to the Hamilton Island Yacht Club. What an impressive building that is!

Back in the hotel, catching up Hammer for a coffee.

P-DAY was about to start, people arrived and the hote lobby was filled up with paneristi.

The lobby turned into a paneristi.com hotspot!

Serious, Gaz!

"Listen up, G. - this is an iphone!"

P-DAY DU organizers: you did an AMAZING job. I rise my hat for that, its so much work behind the scene and you put it up PERFECTLY! Amanda and E-Wit on the checkin desk. Nice goodies! t-shirts, hats, jackets, keychains... wow!!!

Chris from Sydney was keeping up anybody informed. Thanks, mate! ("loud" t-shirt BTW )

Chris and Eng, who was sporting the "star of the event" - BRONZO in da house.

There you go! AMAZING watch.

Friday night dinner at the seaside. Wonderful location. The P-DAY DU organizers lined up. You did a heck of a team work, mates. It was great to see how much you got into the event and it was shared on many DU shoulders.

Nad and Eddie - thanks so much for joining us - LOL! (that seems to become a classic... hehe!)

"spot your 360"

Some old steel on the table as well... The evening turned out super, good food and company. Great speeches as well. It was fantastic to be a part of it for everyone.

Another morning, time for having breakfast on saturday. My mate Asi was with me, great to be there togheter with you in Australia. A very special friendship between us for years - being together with Hammer here was a wonderful experience. Shalom, mate!

Alan's wife Dee got us the keys of their buggy so we went up to One Tree Hill for a morning view of the catseye beach, where the Reef View Hotel is located.

White wedding chapel at the One Tree Hill, beautiful places everywhere.

Sly Tech timing - not too long until our boat trip to Whitehaven beach started. So: stay tuned for 10.4

Thanks for looking,
Volker

representin' the DNA of Panerai

aproster
Paneristi
aproster
Paneristi

November 7th, 2011, 4:50 am #2

Looks like a fantastic location,
fantastic people, and fantastic watches!!

TFS

Studio City, CA<b>

</b>

rideamountain
Paneristi

November 7th, 2011, 6:06 am #3

...another bunch of photos from friday and saturday activities at Hamilton Island.

Micky and Paddy were having breakfast at the harbour too. Brilliant weather already in the morning.

Walked further to get to the Hamilton Island Yacht Club. What an impressive building that is!

P-DAY was about to start, people arrived and the hote lobby was filled up with paneristi.

Serious, Gaz!

P-DAY DU organizers: you did an AMAZING job. I rise my hat for that, its so much work behind the scene and you put it up PERFECTLY! Amanda and E-Wit on the checkin desk. Nice goodies! t-shirts, hats, jackets, keychains... wow!!!

Chris from Sydney was keeping up anybody informed. Thanks, mate! ("loud" t-shirt BTW )

Friday night dinner at the seaside. Wonderful location. The P-DAY DU organizers lined up. You did a heck of a team work, mates. It was great to see how much you got into the event and it was shared on many DU shoulders.

Nad and Eddie - thanks so much for joining us - LOL! (that seems to become a classic... hehe!)

"spot your 360"

Some old steel on the table as well... The evening turned out super, good food and company. Great speeches as well. It was fantastic to be a part of it for everyone.

Another morning, time for having breakfast on saturday. My mate Asi was with me, great to be there togheter with you in Australia. A very special friendship between us for years - being together with Hammer here was a wonderful experience. Shalom, mate!

Alan's wife Dee got us the keys of their buggy so we went up to One Tree Hill for a morning view of the catseye beach, where the Reef View Hotel is located.

Sly Tech timing - not too long until our boat trip to Whitehaven beach started. So: stay tuned for 10.4

Thanks for looking,
Volker

RIDE

There is no doubt that getting older is mandatory, but to mature remains still optional...

hongT
Paneristi
hongT
Paneristi

November 7th, 2011, 6:49 am #4

Serious, Gaz!

"spot your 360"

Thanks for looking,
Volker

Cheers
HongT

snoballz
Paneristi
snoballz
Paneristi

November 7th, 2011, 7:18 am #5

Serious, Gaz!

"spot your 360"

Thanks for looking,
Volker

-luke

Phumanchu
Paneristi

November 7th, 2011, 7:31 am #6

Serious, Gaz!

"spot your 360"

Thanks for looking,
Volker

KerwinL
Paneristi
KerwinL
Paneristi

November 7th, 2011, 7:48 am #7

Serious, Gaz!

"spot your 360"

Thanks for looking,
Volker

Keep em coming!

CPDay
Paneristi
CPDay
Paneristi

November 7th, 2011, 8:25 am #8

Serious, Gaz!

"spot your 360"

Thanks for looking,
Volker

Great photo's Volker (nt)

dy4
Paneristi
dy4
Paneristi

November 7th, 2011, 8:33 am #9

Serious, Gaz!

"spot your 360"

Thanks for looking,
Volker

together by a brand... Great!
tx for sharing

Cheers
//David
Belgium

Robbie-Do
Paneristi

November 7th, 2011, 8:49 am #10

Serious, Gaz!

"spot your 360"

Thanks for looking,
Volker

Rob (Melbourne, Australia)

Watch by Panerai
Bike by Look
Hair by Gillette

Jpvfx
Paneristi
Jpvfx
Paneristi

November 7th, 2011, 10:06 am #11

Serious, Gaz!

"spot your 360"

Thanks for looking,
Volker

Jp

Makrasika
Paneristi
Makrasika
Paneristi

November 7th, 2011, 10:17 am #12

Serious, Gaz!

"spot your 360"

Thanks for looking,
Volker

Chris
London
YNWA

"The proper office of a friend is to side with you when you are in the wrong. Nearly anybody will side with you when you are in the right" Mark Twain

amanda_melb
Paneristi

November 7th, 2011, 10:30 am #13

Serious, Gaz!

"spot your 360"

Thanks for looking,
Volker

TRISTAN29
Paneristi

November 7th, 2011, 10:35 am #14

Serious, Gaz!

"spot your 360"

Thanks for looking,
Volker

Thanks for all the posting , awesome,! nt

steveroadking
Paneristi

November 7th, 2011, 11:53 am #15

Serious, Gaz!

"spot your 360"

Thanks for looking,
Volker

Thanks to you and everyone who brought PDay 10 to life through your pics and posts for so many of us at home....What a beautiful place.

"Life's an adventure, you might as well wear a Panerai"
Steve (steveroadking)
249,305,270,BBQ360

Richardson Hwy, Valdez, Alaska-- The Brooks Range via Dalton Hwy Alaska--Prudhoe Bay/Deadhorse Arctic Ocean Alaska--Dawson Cr, Mile Marker '0' Alaska Canadian Hwy Alberta Canada--Yukon Territory, Al Can Highway--Crossing the Yukon River via The George Black Ferry from Dawson City--Poker Creek, population 2, furthest northern border crossing in Alaska. The Forty Mile River Region/Top Of The World Highway

fran91
Paneristi
fran91
Paneristi

November 7th, 2011, 1:33 pm #16

Serious, Gaz!

"spot your 360"

Thanks for looking,
Volker

will wait for .4!!
great commitment!

All the best.

Vulnerant Omnes, Ultima Necat.

k_rerkpooritat
Paneristi

November 7th, 2011, 1:58 pm #17

Serious, Gaz!

"spot your 360"

Thanks for looking,
Volker

Panerai....So Much More Than Just A Watch!!

TruRadiomier
Paneristi

November 7th, 2011, 4:58 pm #18

Serious, Gaz!

"spot your 360"

Thanks for looking,
Volker

VolkerWiegmann
Paneristi

November 7th, 2011, 8:57 pm #19