P-DAY#10.2

https://www.facebook.com/groups/paneristi/
Forum rules
Welcome to Paneristi.com, the worlds largest and oldest Panerai enthusiast website, since 2000. Here you can communicate with other Paneristi from around the world, learn about get-togethers, research the history of the brand and search the archives for information on your favorite watches. You can also use our fora to buy and sell your Panerai watches and accessories.

Please take a moment to review the site rules and have fun!
Treat others as you would like to be treated. We promote dignity, respect and sensitivity to others as a keystone of this Forum.
Posts on Paneristi.com are permanent. Users do not have the ability to delete or edit their posts, so please use caution and consider the ramifications of your message when posting.
Paneristi.com does not tolerate obscenity, trolling, hateful or racist commentary or personal attacks.
Anonymous posts are subject to deletion without notice. Please use your Network 54 login when posting and leave a legitimate email address.
Paneristi.com provides fora for the selling and buying of Panerai watches and accessories only. Moderators do not engage in these transactions, and all posters are encouraged to perform their own due diligence when entering into a transaction (buying tips). Paneristi.com does not endorse or promote any sellers on this site. All transactions are solely at your own risk.
Paneristi.com is a non-commercial venture for its owners and moderators. Please do not use the site for promotion of any commercial enterprises.
Links to outside sites are permitted, provided the destination link comports with the non-commercial purpose of Paneristi.com. Examples of links that are not allowed: links to auction sites, sales fora, watch/strap sellers and other commercial sites.
Charity posts may only be made with prior approval of the Moderators.
If you have a question, please email a Moderator.

P-DAY#10.2

VolkerWiegmann
Paneristi

November 7th, 2011, 2:56 am #1

Hi all,

I'll continue with my report of another great day in paradise.

Left Germany behind when started my trip, so no scratching ice from car windows in the morning.
Weather conditions were brilliant, I got some more days of summer in november. Nice!!!

...WTF?!

The Hamilton Island harbour, aka The Marina, is just a footwalk away from the hotel. I packed my gear into a bag which I got years ago, but never used - so finally a good reason to use that in a proper way.

The Marina.

On my way back to the Reef View Hotel I passed these nice apartments.

strange things fall off from the palm trees

back at the Reef View Hotel I caught Alan and his stunning 47 mm brick of a watch. That beast can split seconds!

Alan's son Baxter, my "bash buddy"

Alan and his cute daughter Yardley.

Finally meet the whole family. Dee, me and Hammer.

More attendees arrived in the afternoon at the hotel. Philippines in da house, Tim and Kerwin together with E-Wit at the hotel's entrance.

This cockatoo was waiting on my balcony for a snack - but no chance...

In the evening wen went again up the One Tree Hill with our bigger group of early arrivals. Fantastic sundown view from this point.

Of course we had a great time all together. Prost, Dee!

Cheers and flip flops!

It's all under control. Any questions? Just dial 1-800 ASK GARY

I was allowed to hold Paddy's Corona and he was holding my camera - that's teamwork...

After the sunset we returned to the hotel for having dinner.

Paddy, Geoff - finally we met - and Hammer.

That's all for 10.2 - thanks for watching and stay tuned for 10.3
Volker

representin' the DNA of Panerai

hongT
Paneristi
hongT
Paneristi

November 7th, 2011, 3:23 am #2

Cheers
HongT

alvin999
Paneristi
alvin999
Paneristi

November 7th, 2011, 4:07 am #3

Hi all,

Left Germany behind when started my trip, so no scratching ice from car windows in the morning.
Weather conditions were brilliant, I got some more days of summer in november. Nice!!!

...WTF?!

The Hamilton Island harbour, aka The Marina, is just a footwalk away from the hotel. I packed my gear into a bag which I got years ago, but never used - so finally a good reason to use that in a proper way.

The Marina.

back at the Reef View Hotel I caught Alan and his stunning 47 mm brick of a watch. That beast can split seconds!

More attendees arrived in the afternoon at the hotel. Philippines in da house, Tim and Kerwin together with E-Wit at the hotel's entrance.

In the evening wen went again up the One Tree Hill with our bigger group of early arrivals. Fantastic sundown view from this point.

Cheers and flip flops!

I was allowed to hold Paddy's Corona and he was holding my camera - that's teamwork...

Volker

good job.. thanks for the nice report.

snoballz
Paneristi
snoballz
Paneristi

November 7th, 2011, 7:12 am #4

Hi all,

...WTF?!

The Marina.

Cheers and flip flops!

Volker

Any vintage would do!

Thanks again, Volker and I can't thank the local Aussie crew for their work in making this a fab event.

-luke

KerwinL
Paneristi
KerwinL
Paneristi

November 7th, 2011, 7:42 am #5

Hi all,

...WTF?!

The Marina.

Cheers and flip flops!

Volker

It was great to finally meet you in person.

Robbie-Do
Paneristi

November 7th, 2011, 8:51 am #6

Hi all,

...WTF?!

The Marina.

Cheers and flip flops!

Volker

ThNks for sharing mate.

Rob (Melbourne, Australia)

Watch by Panerai
Bike by Look
Hair by Gillette

k_rerkpooritat
Paneristi

November 7th, 2011, 1:54 pm #7

Hi all,

...WTF?!

The Marina.

Cheers and flip flops!

Volker

Panerai....So Much More Than Just A Watch!!

TruRadiomier
Paneristi

November 7th, 2011, 4:54 pm #8

Hi all,

...WTF?!

The Marina.

Cheers and flip flops!

Volker