OT:DESERT ISLAND DREAM by NachoM

https://www.facebook.com/groups/paneristi/
Forum rules
Welcome to Paneristi.com, the worlds largest and oldest Panerai enthusiast website, since 2000. Here you can communicate with other Paneristi from around the world, learn about get-togethers, research the history of the brand and search the archives for information on your favorite watches. You can also use our fora to buy and sell your Panerai watches and accessories.

Please take a moment to review the site rules and have fun!
Treat others as you would like to be treated. We promote dignity, respect and sensitivity to others as a keystone of this Forum.
Posts on Paneristi.com are permanent. Users do not have the ability to delete or edit their posts, so please use caution and consider the ramifications of your message when posting.
Paneristi.com does not tolerate obscenity, trolling, hateful or racist commentary or personal attacks.
Anonymous posts are subject to deletion without notice. Please use your Network 54 login when posting and leave a legitimate email address.
Paneristi.com provides fora for the selling and buying of Panerai watches and accessories only. Moderators do not engage in these transactions, and all posters are encouraged to perform their own due diligence when entering into a transaction (buying tips). Paneristi.com does not endorse or promote any sellers on this site. All transactions are solely at your own risk.
Paneristi.com is a non-commercial venture for its owners and moderators. Please do not use the site for promotion of any commercial enterprises.
Links to outside sites are permitted, provided the destination link comports with the non-commercial purpose of Paneristi.com. Examples of links that are not allowed: links to auction sites, sales fora, watch/strap sellers and other commercial sites.
Charity posts may only be made with prior approval of the Moderators.
If you have a question, please email a Moderator.

OT:DESERT ISLAND DREAM by NachoM

January 9th, 2012, 6:21 am #1

Well for those who still dont know me. Im here around since end of 2007 when my wife bough to me my first Panerai, a PAM 88.

My english does not allow me to enter in very talented and complex discussions LOL!...so basically Ive been reading a lot, and posting pics of watches I like , straps, and lately mainly oriented to traveling, wine and food. LOL!

To be honest...it must be something related with my age (Im getting older) and the lack of fundsto buy more and more watches! LOL! I learned how to live buying wine instead of watches. hahahaha. Once I drink them...I don't care too much about the time. )

Well I was offered by PAUL190 to share with you my visiono f the D.I.D. what made me very happy. THANKS PAUL by the opportunity. I hope to be a good player like all the people that were first.

I have to admit I feel like home when Im at P.com. You KNOW MUCH MORE THAN ME about watches, and Panerai. I know less than you...but on the other hand... and I think I know about living the lifeso what can I do! Better post of the things you know! LOL! And to be honest...I don't rally understand myself without wearing a PAM. I own several other watches, but if I think on myself...I must wear a PAM on my wrist. I do like watches but nothing like a PAM.

Well Ive met a great number people here through this passion, virtually and in numeorus GTG Ive atended in Spain. I consider many of them as friends, even if I have never see them face to face, and I hope to be able to attend a PDAY next year, as its coming back to Europe again! THANKS all for allowing me to stay here between you.

I also cant forget the day I received the email from Panerai offering me the 360. I keep saying thanks to the people that made that possibleall of you, whoever you are. The day I got it...is still in my mind.

THANK YOU FOR THIS TIME...SO FAR

WellHere I am, and hope you like. LETS DREAM!
I think you expect from me to tell you what of the list below I would take in case ship sinking in desert Island

2 watches
2 songs
1 book
1 movie
1 photograph
1 memory
1 meal
1 person

LETS GO!

Last night I was leaving for some days off in my small yatch. (Yes.smallwe are dreamin´! LOL!)

During the trip I was just posting pics at P.com, so I missed the radar calls to change my route as a big stor was on our way!

SOthe result was impossible to avoid.

We were lucky enough...And we ended up in wonderful, peaceful and magic placeBut....we were LOST!!!

First of all I thoughtWell not bad! No more suits for a while!
Just need a tShirt and swimming suit is enough! Cool!

I was lucky to get two watchesperfect for this ocasión. Of course, the one and only 360BBQand a real tool watch, which will for sure help me in this adventure PP

First night was impressive and wonderful sunsets.

I though it was the perfect time to learn how to surf

ALthough I quicky know the local fauna was not very friendly!!! Geeeez!!

So I gave up!!!

First we only found a place to rest

As I normally like to live well..it took me some time to rescue some wood to build a nice house and a place for dinners!!

NOT BAD...eh??! )

One of the main things to work on was FOOD. Coffee is mandatory!...So I needed some time to come out with this

If we speak about the Main Courseeither I go for PIZZAor RAW MEAT Difficult to choose for me!

And please allow me some red wine!

I have to admit that one of my fav food is the PANERAI BAGUETTE

We needed some nice atmposhere, and music is important!
So to have fun and enjoy, this song always makes me feel happy (sorry I don't know how to past a video...)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Bf6AST5 ... re=related

I guess the Moonwalk will not be easy in the sandbut I promise I´ll try!

To balance a nice tune to "soften" the mood in the night. I know its a tottal success in my case, and after this song its ALWAYS a GOOOD TIME FOR ME. LOL! You know what I mean. hahahaha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7uwylJfSOA

A MOVIE

And a book

A MEMORY I always remember as I really miss my father. He passed away 15 years ago and I still remember as its yesterday when we went together to spend my first salary alter working all the summer. I was 15 years oldand he helped me to get a nice discount on my first watch, a Seiko (Quartz) that costed me like 300EUR 25 yrs ago. I still have the watch even its not working anymore.

A personCant be any other than SHE. She changed my life. Nothing was the same since I met her and I am a tottally different person since she is in my life. She made of me a better person. The day we marry was pure happiness.

I hope you enjoyed. And thanks again for the chance!

January 9th, 2012, 6:29 am #2

... you plan to attend PDAY THIS year I hope

Oliver
Bonn, Nordrhein-Westfahlen, Germany

January 9th, 2012, 6:29 am #3

Well for those who still dont know me. Im here around since end of 2007 when my wife bough to me my first Panerai, a PAM 88.

My english does not allow me to enter in very talented and complex discussions LOL!...so basically Ive been reading a lot, and posting pics of watches I like , straps, and lately mainly oriented to traveling, wine and food. LOL!

To be honest...it must be something related with my age (Im getting older) and the lack of fundsto buy more and more watches! LOL! I learned how to live buying wine instead of watches. hahahaha. Once I drink them...I don't care too much about the time. )

Well I was offered by PAUL190 to share with you my visiono f the D.I.D. what made me very happy. THANKS PAUL by the opportunity. I hope to be a good player like all the people that were first.

I have to admit I feel like home when Im at P.com. You KNOW MUCH MORE THAN ME about watches, and Panerai. I know less than you...but on the other hand... and I think I know about living the lifeso what can I do! Better post of the things you know! LOL! And to be honest...I don't rally understand myself without wearing a PAM. I own several other watches, but if I think on myself...I must wear a PAM on my wrist. I do like watches but nothing like a PAM.

Well Ive met a great number people here through this passion, virtually and in numeorus GTG Ive atended in Spain. I consider many of them as friends, even if I have never see them face to face, and I hope to be able to attend a PDAY next year, as its coming back to Europe again! THANKS all for allowing me to stay here between you.

I also cant forget the day I received the email from Panerai offering me the 360. I keep saying thanks to the people that made that possibleall of you, whoever you are. The day I got it...is still in my mind.

I think you expect from me to tell you what of the list below I would take in case ship sinking in desert Island

2 watches
2 songs
1 book
1 movie
1 photograph
1 memory
1 meal
1 person

LETS GO!

Last night I was leaving for some days off in my small yatch. (Yes.smallwe are dreamin´! LOL!)

During the trip I was just posting pics at P.com, so I missed the radar calls to change my route as a big stor was on our way!

We were lucky enough...And we ended up in wonderful, peaceful and magic placeBut....we were LOST!!!

I was lucky to get two watchesperfect for this ocasión. Of course, the one and only 360BBQand a real tool watch, which will for sure help me in this adventure PP

So I gave up!!!

As I normally like to live well..it took me some time to rescue some wood to build a nice house and a place for dinners!!

NOT BAD...eh??! )

One of the main things to work on was FOOD. Coffee is mandatory!...So I needed some time to come out with this

If we speak about the Main Courseeither I go for PIZZAor RAW MEAT Difficult to choose for me!

So to have fun and enjoy, this song always makes me feel happy (sorry I don't know how to past a video...)

To balance a nice tune to "soften" the mood in the night. I know its a tottal success in my case, and after this song its ALWAYS a GOOOD TIME FOR ME. LOL! You know what I mean. hahahaha

A MOVIE

And a book

A MEMORY I always remember as I really miss my father. He passed away 15 years ago and I still remember as its yesterday when we went together to spend my first salary alter working all the summer. I was 15 years oldand he helped me to get a nice discount on my first watch, a Seiko (Quartz) that costed me like 300EUR 25 yrs ago. I still have the watch even its not working anymore.

A personCant be any other than SHE. She changed my life. Nothing was the same since I met her and I am a tottally different person since she is in my life. She made of me a better person. The day we marry was pure happiness.

January 9th, 2012, 6:31 am #4

... you plan to attend PDAY THIS year I hope

Oliver
Bonn, Nordrhein-Westfahlen, Germany

January 9th, 2012, 6:32 am #5

Thanks for sharing your DID m8! ))

January 9th, 2012, 6:33 am #6

2 watches
2 songs
1 book
1 movie
1 photograph
1 memory
1 meal
1 person

LETS GO!

So I gave up!!!

NOT BAD...eh??! )

A MOVIE

And a book

January 9th, 2012, 6:34 am #7

January 9th, 2012, 6:56 am #8

2 watches
2 songs
1 book
1 movie
1 photograph
1 memory
1 meal
1 person

LETS GO!

So I gave up!!!

NOT BAD...eh??! )

A MOVIE

And a book

Looking forward to meeting you in person my friend, hopefully at Pday!

GUSH

January 9th, 2012, 6:57 am #9

2 watches
2 songs
1 book
1 movie
1 photograph
1 memory
1 meal
1 person

LETS GO!

So I gave up!!!

NOT BAD...eh??! )

A MOVIE

And a book

January 9th, 2012, 6:58 am #10

and your wedding day pic is great m8, thx for sharing!

Looking forward to meeting you in person my friend, hopefully at Pday!

GUSH
Looking forward to meeting you too mate!!!
Lets try to make it at PDAY!

January 9th, 2012, 7:02 am #11

2 watches
2 songs
1 book
1 movie
1 photograph
1 memory
1 meal
1 person

LETS GO!

So I gave up!!!

NOT BAD...eh??! )

A MOVIE

And a book

Your a very lucky guy,,,,,,, Great wife, great career, great talent........and the ability
to blend all of them together for a amazing result.

Jonathan

January 9th, 2012, 7:02 am #12

2 watches
2 songs
1 book
1 movie
1 photograph
1 memory
1 meal
1 person

LETS GO!

So I gave up!!!

NOT BAD...eh??! )

A MOVIE

And a book

January 9th, 2012, 7:41 am #13

reading it was a real pleasure.

January 9th, 2012, 7:41 am #14

Nacho,
Your a very lucky guy,,,,,,, Great wife, great career, great talent........and the ability
to blend all of them together for a amazing result.

Jonathan

January 9th, 2012, 7:42 am #15

January 9th, 2012, 7:55 am #16

2 watches
2 songs
1 book
1 movie
1 photograph
1 memory
1 meal
1 person

LETS GO!

So I gave up!!!

NOT BAD...eh??! )

A MOVIE

And a book

Craig LA

"There are three types of people in the world -- those who can count, and those who can't." ~Warren Buffet

January 9th, 2012, 7:57 am #17

January 9th, 2012, 8:35 am #18

2 watches
2 songs
1 book
1 movie
1 photograph
1 memory
1 meal
1 person

LETS GO!

So I gave up!!!

NOT BAD...eh??! )

A MOVIE

And a book

January 9th, 2012, 8:44 am #19

January 9th, 2012, 8:52 am #20

2 watches
2 songs
1 book
1 movie
1 photograph
1 memory
1 meal
1 person

LETS GO!

So I gave up!!!

NOT BAD...eh??! )

A MOVIE

And a book

Thanks for posting,

Tim