new name

https://www.facebook.com/groups/paneristi/
Forum rules
Welcome to Paneristi.com, the worlds largest and oldest Panerai enthusiast website, since 2000. Here you can communicate with other Paneristi from around the world, learn about get-togethers, research the history of the brand and search the archives for information on your favorite watches. You can also use our fora to buy and sell your Panerai watches and accessories.

Please take a moment to review the site rules and have fun!
Treat others as you would like to be treated. We promote dignity, respect and sensitivity to others as a keystone of this Forum.
Posts on Paneristi.com are permanent. Users do not have the ability to delete or edit their posts, so please use caution and consider the ramifications of your message when posting.
Paneristi.com does not tolerate obscenity, trolling, hateful or racist commentary or personal attacks.
Anonymous posts are subject to deletion without notice. Please use your Network 54 login when posting and leave a legitimate email address.
Paneristi.com provides fora for the selling and buying of Panerai watches and accessories only. Moderators do not engage in these transactions, and all posters are encouraged to perform their own due diligence when entering into a transaction (buying tips). Paneristi.com does not endorse or promote any sellers on this site. All transactions are solely at your own risk.
Paneristi.com is a non-commercial venture for its owners and moderators. Please do not use the site for promotion of any commercial enterprises.
Links to outside sites are permitted, provided the destination link comports with the non-commercial purpose of Paneristi.com. Examples of links that are not allowed: links to auction sites, sales fora, watch/strap sellers and other commercial sites.
Charity posts may only be made with prior approval of the Moderators.
If you have a question, please email a Moderator.

new name

mr6t6
Paneristi
mr6t6
Paneristi

February 8th, 2018, 12:25 pm #1

Hi friends,

I just created a new login, my name was too obvious with the result that too many post are connected on the www, I like to keep things more private from now on. When living in India I never bothered, now back in Europe it looks like a different game, what are your experiences?

Have a great day
Last edited by mr6t6 on February 8th, 2018, 12:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

auto90
Paneristi
auto90
Paneristi

February 8th, 2018, 1:35 pm #2

Good idea "New Name". Now nobody will no who you are. Good job Ferry...er I mean New Name! Nice 372!

mr6t6
Paneristi
mr6t6
Paneristi

February 8th, 2018, 1:47 pm #3

Auto90, Mr6T6 calling! hahahahaha!

Thanks for the compliment, a 372 is indeed nice both in showroom condition as well as in the beat-up condition!

stronzix
Paneristi
stronzix
Paneristi

February 8th, 2018, 2:39 pm #4

Hi friends,

I just created a new login, my name was too obvious with the result that too many post are connected on the www, I like to keep things more private from now on. When living in India I never bothered, now back in Europe it looks like a different game, what are your experiences?

Here a pic of my latest combo:

Have a great day!

Ferry
the new alias, and the new combo. Welcome back to the motherland... I am a European also... living the State, but sadly, there is no chance for me to move back -- At least for now.

DesmoFan
Paneristi
DesmoFan
Paneristi

February 8th, 2018, 4:32 pm #5

Hi friends,

Have a great day!

Ferry
Always love to see some tail on a 372

mr6t6
Paneristi
mr6t6
Paneristi

February 8th, 2018, 6:08 pm #6

the new alias, and the new combo. Welcome back to the motherland... I am a European also... living the State, but sadly, there is no chance for me to move back -- At least for now.
Well, the motherland has changed over the last 13 years.

Currently on the hunt for a challenging job, after that mission is completed the family will come to the motherland as well.

What I found out is that it is better to return without a passport than with an EU passport as completely nothing is available for you, authorities can't even help you out advising you on registrations, etc... unlike other countries where they welcome people to return, The Netherlands is not one of them for sure, so if you plan to come back, be prepared in advance.

What I missed was walking the streets again, go to the forest or beach, just be outside, in India that was something not advisable because of the more than serious pollution plus there are no sidewalks, forest not within half a day drive from the city and 3 hours flight away from a beach. I remember the warning I got before going to Singapore for PDay in 2015 that the PM2.5 value was at 150 and the city was in panic, for me it sounded like going to a spa as at that time the PM2.5 value was in Delhi over 350, compared to what it gets now around October that is harmless, they hit 1000 nowadays, crazy!

Yes it does rain here in the Netherlands frequently, for that men created the umbrella. In the end the simple things in life get a significant meaning over time. We decided to move back as now our daughter is at 13 still very much able to move to a Dutch school and keep her away from the serious pollution, plus we should still be able to pick up life again here, the economy is picking up.

Last edited by mr6t6 on February 8th, 2018, 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mr6t6
Paneristi
mr6t6
Paneristi

February 8th, 2018, 6:09 pm #7

Always love to see some tail on a 372
I like a 372 with both a long tail as a leisure look and a shorter tail when under a suit, and with a 372 it works really well

sdumperth
Paneristi

February 9th, 2018, 6:38 pm #8

Hi friends,

Have a great day!

Ferry
Much better than that stupid app that everybody likes to post on.
Love the combo!
Always remember, you can’t buy class. -Dad

mr6t6
Paneristi
mr6t6
Paneristi

February 9th, 2018, 10:41 pm #9

Hi Stephen, I will post images here more often again!

Have a nice weekend!