Near Mint PAM 312 with extras

Near Mint PAM 312 with extras

dwongken
Paneristi
dwongken
Paneristi

January 29th, 2018, 5:31 pm #1

I have a PAM 312, in fantastic condition. Purchased it brand new at Tourneau in Lenox Square, ATL in October 2016 with an extended (and transferable) warranty. It came with the standard rubber strap, and black alligator strap with the historic buckle. I've worn it maybe 20-24 days since purchasing it. I have receipts, all boxes, and papers that originally came with it. There are a few slight swirls on the casing and bracelet, as expected. They can easily be lightly polished out.

I wanted the PAM 328 originally, but it ended up being more cost efficient to purchase the 312 instead and get the bracelet after, which I did.

So, essentially you are getting the PAM 328 with extra straps.... or the PAM 312 with the brushed and polished bracelet.

The ONLY reason I am selling this is to liquidate some of my watches... I only have two wrists, but also have a daughter in college!

I'd like $6300 for the whole package (including shipping and insurance within the US), but am willing to negotiate WITHIN REASON. This price is very reasonable considering the condition, and the bracelets/straps offered.

Pictures are of the actual watch taken this morning.

As for references, I've purchased here several times over the past 8 years, but mostly through authorized dealers. Again, I have receipts and would be more than happy to refer you to my sales person who sold me the watch.

Please contact me with any questions.

Cheers.

dwongken
Paneristi
dwongken
Paneristi

January 29th, 2018, 5:37 pm #2

Hi all,

I am trying to get my images posted, but am having issues. I can email them to you directly as soon as requested. I can also text them if preferred.

Thanks for your patience.

dwk

dwongken
Paneristi
dwongken
Paneristi

January 31st, 2018, 10:48 pm #3

I have a PAM 312, in fantastic condition. Purchased it brand new at Tourneau in Lenox Square, ATL in October 2016 with an extended (and transferable) warranty. It came with the standard rubber strap, and black alligator strap with the historic buckle. I've worn it maybe 20-24 days since purchasing it. I have receipts, all boxes, and papers that originally came with it. There are a few slight swirls on the casing and bracelet, as expected. They can easily be lightly polished out.

I wanted the PAM 328 originally, but it ended up being more cost efficient to purchase the 312 instead and get the bracelet after, which I did.

So, essentially you are getting the PAM 328 with extra straps.... or the PAM 312 with the brushed and polished bracelet.

The ONLY reason I am selling this is to liquidate some of my watches... I only have two wrists, but also have a daughter in college!

I'd like $6300 for the whole package (including shipping and insurance within the US), but am willing to negotiate WITHIN REASON. This price is very reasonable considering the condition, and the bracelets/straps offered.

As for references, I've purchased here several times over the past 8 years, but mostly through authorized dealers. Again, I have receipts and would be more than happy to refer you to my sales person who sold me the watch.

Cheers.
I realized, after seeing comps, that I am overpriced... yikes.
I am dropping the price down to $5500, all in. I am taking a huge hit on this now. Please contact me with questions.
Still trying to figure out how to post pictures! Any help? Please and Thanks!

dwongken
Paneristi
dwongken
Paneristi

January 31st, 2018, 10:51 pm #4

Cheers.
Comes Complete with:
- Triple box
- Warranty Booklet
- Warranty Card (dealer stamped but not dated)
- Extra Rubber Strap (unworn)
- Strap changing tool
- I may be able to get a copy of the receipt from Tourneau as well.

boeckman2003
Paneristi

February 1st, 2018, 4:14 am #5

Cheers.
Does your 312 have a sandwich dial?

Email or text me photos?

Chad

Boeckman2003@yahoo.com
630-730-6957