just a little gathering last night...but big on the FUN...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/paneristi/
Forum rules
Welcome to Paneristi.com, the worlds largest and oldest Panerai enthusiast website, since 2000. Here you can communicate with other Paneristi from around the world, learn about get-togethers, research the history of the brand and search the archives for information on your favorite watches. You can also use our fora to buy and sell your Panerai watches and accessories.

Please take a moment to review the site rules and have fun!
Treat others as you would like to be treated. We promote dignity, respect and sensitivity to others as a keystone of this Forum.
Posts on Paneristi.com are permanent. Users do not have the ability to delete or edit their posts, so please use caution and consider the ramifications of your message when posting.
Paneristi.com does not tolerate obscenity, trolling, hateful or racist commentary or personal attacks.
Anonymous posts are subject to deletion without notice. Please use your Network 54 login when posting and leave a legitimate email address.
Paneristi.com provides fora for the selling and buying of Panerai watches and accessories only. Moderators do not engage in these transactions, and all posters are encouraged to perform their own due diligence when entering into a transaction (buying tips). Paneristi.com does not endorse or promote any sellers on this site. All transactions are solely at your own risk.
Paneristi.com is a non-commercial venture for its owners and moderators. Please do not use the site for promotion of any commercial enterprises.
Links to outside sites are permitted, provided the destination link comports with the non-commercial purpose of Paneristi.com. Examples of links that are not allowed: links to auction sites, sales fora, watch/strap sellers and other commercial sites.
Charity posts may only be made with prior approval of the Moderators.
If you have a question, please email a Moderator.

just a little gathering last night...but big on the FUN...

panerik
Paneristi
panerik
Paneristi

April 13th, 2017, 12:59 pm #1

The best thing about collecting watches is not the watches themselves, but the people you meet behind those watches...I had the pleasure of meeting Renato, who was sporting his blue tantalum with beautiful blue hands...I had my 372 with Mays, while Chris was sporting his 634 on Simona, and Riyaz with the stunning sunburst blue dial BP...absolute great time hanging with these guys...

We would like tocke a NYC GTG a regular occurrence. Please let us know if you are interested!

ferry.monne
Paneristi

April 13th, 2017, 1:10 pm #2

Thanks for sharing Erik!

oldchrono
Paneristi
oldchrono
Paneristi

April 13th, 2017, 2:22 pm #3

The best thing about collecting watches is not the watches themselves, but the people you meet behind those watches...I had the pleasure of meeting Renato, who was sporting his blue tantalum with beautiful blue hands...I had my 372 with Mays, while Chris was sporting his 634 on Simona, and Riyaz with the stunning sunburst blue dial BP...absolute great time hanging with these guys...

We would like tocke a NYC GTG a regular occurrence. Please let us know if you are interested!

... and as you well say, best part of our collecting passion is in meeting nice people and sharing a good time knowing about their approach to watches and other hobbies or activities.

Beautiful watches you show! Thanks for sharing!
Cheers! Tonin

DesmoFan
Paneristi
DesmoFan
Paneristi

April 13th, 2017, 3:01 pm #4

Glad we could all make it out on short notice, had a great time as usual and it was great to meet a new Risti as well.

Looking forward to the arrival of my cloned MB, what a beauty.

fullcourt1
Paneristi

April 13th, 2017, 3:11 pm #5

looks like a great time....tfs
dp
just living the dream
chicago, usa
more than just a watch

snbr2011
Paneristi
snbr2011
Paneristi

April 13th, 2017, 4:06 pm #6

It sure was a great night! Nice to finally meet and have some good talk. Beautiful watches

rapers
Paneristi
rapers
Paneristi

April 13th, 2017, 6:36 pm #7

Actually, I was in NYC last week, but for all the wrong reasons - to attend a funeral.
Whistle-stop trip, arrived Tuesday afternoon, funeral Wednesday morning, flew back Wednesday afternoon/evening.
Jet-lag? Didn't have time for that.
Wife had an hour in Bloomingdales and we had supper at Tony's, an Italian restaurant on E64th and 3rd., I think.
Been watching too much of The Sopranos - I spent my time getting ready to dive under the table in case someone got whacked!
(Two of my favourite films - Analyse This! and Analyse That! - Billy Crystal is a genius IMHO)
Looking forward to the next trip, though. Will be sure to make time to put faces to names.

panerik
Paneristi
panerik
Paneristi

April 13th, 2017, 7:09 pm #8

I am sorry about the death of a person close to you...

The watxh is an IWC BP 5004 (it was the last iteration before the newest version)...this one is a blue dial Little Prince...

Riyaz can speak more to it, as it is his watch...

panerik
Paneristi
panerik
Paneristi

April 13th, 2017, 7:10 pm #9

Thanks for sharing Erik!
Look forward to meeting you one day soon my good friend!

panerik
Paneristi
panerik
Paneristi

April 13th, 2017, 7:12 pm #10

... and as you well say, best part of our collecting passion is in meeting nice people and sharing a good time knowing about their approach to watches and other hobbies or activities.

Beautiful watches you show! Thanks for sharing!
Cheers! Tonin
We will be waiting for you to bisit NY so we can have a GTG with you too!

And one day, I will come down again to one of my favorite cities, BA...

panerik
Paneristi
panerik
Paneristi

April 13th, 2017, 9:33 pm #11

Glad we could all make it out on short notice, had a great time as usual and it was great to meet a new Risti as well.

Looking forward to the arrival of my cloned MB, what a beauty.
You pick the venue for next month...

Had a great time...

panerik
Paneristi
panerik
Paneristi

April 13th, 2017, 9:33 pm #12

Speak soon my man...

panerik
Paneristi
panerik
Paneristi

April 13th, 2017, 9:35 pm #13

It sure was a great night! Nice to finally meet and have some good talk. Beautiful watches

Welcome...you will really enjoy it!

Beautiful collection as well Renato...LOVE the 172!

CT372DUDE
Paneristi
CT372DUDE
Paneristi

April 13th, 2017, 11:41 pm #14

Sounds like you guys had a good time. I'd be up for some NYC get togethers, depending on when. I'm only about an hour and 15 mins from Manhattan. I wouldn't be able to do it on a work night though probably
Let me know when you are having the next one

vbmrk
Paneristi
vbmrk
Paneristi

April 14th, 2017, 12:07 am #15

I am sorry about the death of a person close to you...

The watxh is an IWC BP 5004 (it was the last iteration before the newest version)...this one is a blue dial Little Prince...

Riyaz can speak more to it, as it is his watch...
It is the IWC 5009-08.

snbr2011
Paneristi
snbr2011
Paneristi

April 14th, 2017, 12:59 am #16

Welcome...you will really enjoy it!

Beautiful collection as well Renato...LOVE the 172!
Likewise my friend. 172 is my baby lol

look forward to being more active here

snbr2011
Paneristi
snbr2011
Paneristi

April 14th, 2017, 1:00 am #17

Sounds like you guys had a good time. I'd be up for some NYC get togethers, depending on when. I'm only about an hour and 15 mins from Manhattan. I wouldn't be able to do it on a work night though probably
Where in CT Jeremy?

CT372DUDE
Paneristi
CT372DUDE
Paneristi

April 14th, 2017, 1:14 am #18

I live in Meriden Renato

panerik
Paneristi
panerik
Paneristi

April 14th, 2017, 1:50 am #19

What is your email Jeremey? Or, are you in Fb? I can PM you...

We can make a local suburban GTG as well...

CT372DUDE
Paneristi
CT372DUDE
Paneristi

April 14th, 2017, 2:04 am #20

My Email is jnels2011@outlook.com
Not on Facebook, never got in to the whole social media thing