Help identfying a Rad model

https://www.facebook.com/groups/paneristi/
Forum rules
Welcome to Paneristi.com, the worlds largest and oldest Panerai enthusiast website, since 2000. Here you can communicate with other Paneristi from around the world, learn about get-togethers, research the history of the brand and search the archives for information on your favorite watches. You can also use our fora to buy and sell your Panerai watches and accessories.

Please take a moment to review the site rules and have fun!
Treat others as you would like to be treated. We promote dignity, respect and sensitivity to others as a keystone of this Forum.
Posts on Paneristi.com are permanent. Users do not have the ability to delete or edit their posts, so please use caution and consider the ramifications of your message when posting.
Paneristi.com does not tolerate obscenity, trolling, hateful or racist commentary or personal attacks.
Anonymous posts are subject to deletion without notice. Please use your Network 54 login when posting and leave a legitimate email address.
Paneristi.com provides fora for the selling and buying of Panerai watches and accessories only. Moderators do not engage in these transactions, and all posters are encouraged to perform their own due diligence when entering into a transaction (buying tips). Paneristi.com does not endorse or promote any sellers on this site. All transactions are solely at your own risk.
Paneristi.com is a non-commercial venture for its owners and moderators. Please do not use the site for promotion of any commercial enterprises.
Links to outside sites are permitted, provided the destination link comports with the non-commercial purpose of Paneristi.com. Examples of links that are not allowed: links to auction sites, sales fora, watch/strap sellers and other commercial sites.
Charity posts may only be made with prior approval of the Moderators.
If you have a question, please email a Moderator.

Help identfying a Rad model

huaacuiih
Paneristi
huaacuiih
Paneristi

February 23rd, 2012, 8:22 pm #1

Okay, so I gotta admit that I wasn't a huge fan of Rad cases, but it all changed yesterday
Saw a really cool Rad in the wild, but I was clueless the model. It has black dial with second hands and gold hands on it.
The owner has roughly about the same wrist size as me and the Rad wasn't seem to overwhelm his wrist. So, it might be a 45mm rather than 47mm? I'm not sure..
Any help on identifying this cool Rad would be greatly appreciated
Might be my first Rad if I'm lucky enough to find one!

kevin5
Paneristi
kevin5
Paneristi

February 23rd, 2012, 8:39 pm #2

Gorgeous watch with an amazingly smooth JLC movement

kevin5
Paneristi
kevin5
Paneristi

February 23rd, 2012, 8:40 pm #3

mike2zero
Paneristi

February 23rd, 2012, 10:04 pm #4

Okay, so I gotta admit that I wasn't a huge fan of Rad cases, but it all changed yesterday
Saw a really cool Rad in the wild, but I was clueless the model. It has black dial with second hands and gold hands on it.
The owner has roughly about the same wrist size as me and the Rad wasn't seem to overwhelm his wrist. So, it might be a 45mm rather than 47mm? I'm not sure..
mike2zero
Portland, Oregon

kevin5
Paneristi
kevin5
Paneristi

February 23rd, 2012, 10:36 pm #5

I guess it could be a modified 183 or 380 though...

mike2zero
Paneristi

February 23rd, 2012, 10:45 pm #6

mike2zero
Portland, Oregon

4dyomi
Paneristi
4dyomi
Paneristi

February 23rd, 2012, 11:46 pm #7

Could be the PAM 232 which is 47mm with gold hands. I have a PAM 183 which is my only Panerai watch. I needed an extra long strap and managed to get one from Panerai thru the Wonder room in London. Comes with huge buckle looks gorgeous!

pics soon.

auto104
Paneristi
auto104
Paneristi

February 24th, 2012, 12:51 am #8

The 232 does not have that!

kevin5
Paneristi
kevin5
Paneristi

February 24th, 2012, 2:03 am #9

There only other possibilities are:

Modded 183/380 with gold hands, or a fake....

Chances are it was a 190

evosam
Paneristi
evosam
Paneristi

February 24th, 2012, 7:17 am #10

Here you go - a classic killer piece - unfortunately discontinued now.

wheaton26
Paneristi

February 24th, 2012, 3:47 pm #11

wheaton26@hotmail.com

machtigetokus
Paneristi

February 24th, 2012, 3:58 pm #12

Like the fact he's wearing PAM! Great choice of PAM also.....

Cheers, Joris

***Lo, comandante del tempo***
PAM 111, 233, 339 & 382

huaacuiih
Paneristi
huaacuiih
Paneristi

February 24th, 2012, 9:33 pm #13

You guys nailed it! It's the 190!
Now, let the hunt begins..

micah249
Paneristi
micah249
Paneristi

February 25th, 2012, 4:46 am #14