FS: Used OEM black/black MX strap

FS: Used OEM black/black MX strap

nicktan182
Paneristi
nicktan182
Paneristi

February 19th, 2017, 6:19 am #1

Hi everyone I'm selling my used OEM black/black MX strap, i think everyone here knows about this strap and is getting extremely hard to find ever since OP stopped producing them long ago. The strap is great with the sewn-in 24mm buckle which gives it a very cool vintage panerai look. Dimensions of the strap are 125/80mm length, and 24/24mm width, does not taper like the standard panerai 24mm straps. Strap was used quite often but not as a "daily beater", so i would rate the strap at about 75% condition. It is very nicely seasoned and very soft and comfortable with plenty of life left, just has the usual marks from regular usage. Can't remember how much i actually bought it for (bought it off another member here), but i'm asking for 135USD Paypal gift including shipping anywhere worldwide. Check out the pics below, feel free to ask for any additional shots. Thanks for looking!

nicktan182
Paneristi
nicktan182
Paneristi

February 19th, 2017, 6:19 am #2

Hi sorry i forgot to say, strap is in Singapore for anyone wondering

nicktan182
Paneristi
nicktan182
Paneristi

February 19th, 2017, 6:54 am #3

Hi everyone I'm selling my used OEM black/black MX strap, i think everyone here knows about this strap and is getting extremely hard to find ever since OP stopped producing them long ago. The strap is great with the sewn-in 24mm buckle which gives it a very cool vintage panerai look. Dimensions of the strap are 125/80mm length, and 24/24mm width, does not taper like the standard panerai 24mm straps. Strap was used quite often but not as a "daily beater", so i would rate the strap at about 75% condition. It is very nicely seasoned and very soft and comfortable with plenty of life left, just has the usual marks from regular usage. Can't remember how much i actually bought it for (bought it off another member here), but i'm asking for 135USD Paypal gift including shipping anywhere worldwide. Check out the pics below, feel free to ask for any additional shots. Thanks for looking!

and i stupidly forgot another thing, please contact me at nicholasmxtan@gmail.com

thanks!

wai11111
Paneristi
wai11111
Paneristi

February 19th, 2017, 11:38 am #4

Thank you

wai11111
Paneristi
wai11111
Paneristi

February 19th, 2017, 4:00 pm #5

Payment just made...Thank you

nicktan182
Paneristi
nicktan182
Paneristi

February 19th, 2017, 4:16 pm #6