FS: Panerai SE PAM 232

FS: Panerai SE PAM 232

kirby_iv
Paneristi
kirby_iv
Paneristi

March 18th, 2017, 8:19 pm #1

Hello,

Up for sale and priced aggressively is my PAM 232 - excellent condition 9/10 and complete set with boxes, papers, scroll, plastic hang tag, SE Key, warranty card, manuals, stickers. Crystal is perfect, watch has no dings or dents, no major scratches. There are a couple of hairlines on the caseback by the screws where you change the strap but barely noticeable. Watch also comes with brand new lugs which are shown still in the packaging. OEM strap with MX buckle is in 97% plus condition. Watch does not come with ammo strap mounted and that cannot be part of any deal or offer.

My price is $5,900 USD wire or in person which includes insured delivery within CONUS only. Myself and the watch are located in Chicago. Photos are comprehensive.

Please email me at kirby iv @ gmail . com (no spaces)

Thanks for looking.

[/IMG][/URL]
[/IMG][/URL]
[/IMG][/URL]
[/IMG][/URL]
[/IMG][/URL]
[/IMG][/URL]
[/IMG][/URL]
[/IMG][/URL]

i-sinned
Paneristi
i-sinned
Paneristi

March 19th, 2017, 12:07 am #2

Deal with confidence here.
Chitown_risti on IG

fullcourt1
Paneristi

March 19th, 2017, 1:11 am #3

Hello,

Up for sale and priced aggressively is my PAM 232 - excellent condition 9/10 and complete set with boxes, papers, scroll, plastic hang tag, SE Key, warranty card, manuals, stickers. Crystal is perfect, watch has no dings or dents, no major scratches. There are a couple of hairlines on the caseback by the screws where you change the strap but barely noticeable. Watch also comes with brand new lugs which are shown still in the packaging. OEM strap with MX buckle is in 97% plus condition. Watch does not come with ammo strap mounted and that cannot be part of any deal or offer.

My price is $5,900 USD wire or in person which includes insured delivery within CONUS only. Myself and the watch are located in Chicago. Photos are comprehensive.

Please email me at kirby iv @ gmail . com (no spaces)

Thanks for looking.

[/IMG][/URL]
[/IMG][/URL]
[/IMG][/URL]
[/IMG][/URL]
[/IMG][/URL]
[/IMG][/URL]
[/IMG][/URL]
[/IMG][/URL]
....glws, deal with confidence....
dp
just living the dream