1 post • Page 1 of 1
FS: Panerai PAM785 - SE Boxset w/ Blackseal (PAM594) and Daylight (PAM602)
- Joined: January 27th, 2005, 1:49 pm
Special Edition Pam785 Box set, the PVD black dial Blackseal and the steel white dial Daylight. Panerai just released a similar set the 2016 SIHH with a MSRP of $20k.
PAM594 - BlackSeal
PAM602 - Daylight
- Solid Case backs.
- In-house manual P.5000 Calibre
- Painted dials with vintage 'patina'
- Straps inspired by the Pre-Vs. Limited to 500 pieces WW.
- Comes in a large SE display box w/ a model of the Pig Torpedo and a Military equipment book.
- Complete with all stickers, tags, triple boxes, protectors and papers stamped by OP Florence Boutique.
Both watches have been worn just once, very carefully. No visible signs of wear. Regretfully selling to fund another adventure.
Lots of references and specific hi-res scans by request. Option to meet and see the set in person in NYC. Happy to split the set if you can find a fellow buyer.
dan (dot) forsberg (at) gmail.com.
USD 15,000 shipped CONUS via FedEx Int'l Priority 3 Days. Will always favor a local in-person deal in NYC. As said, I might entertain the option to split the set, let me know please.
Thank you Paneristi.
0 people like this