FS: Panerai PAM 305, N Series, complete set

FS: Panerai PAM 305, N Series, complete set

January 8th, 2018, 7:53 pm #1

The time has come to part with my PAM 305, N series. Double box set with two original straps (Black Rubber and Canvas Diver), one OEM brushed tang buckle, bezel protector, two booklets, strap change tool, two tags. All as pictured below. Rubber strap was used frequently, diver strap never worn.

I purchased this piece about 3 years ago from a local Paneristi and have worn it in rotation with 3 other pieces. It has it's share of light markings from desk dives and clothing on the case, nothing out of the ordinary, but they are certainly there. Nothing that a professional polishing can't take care of with ease. I am leaving that to the new owner to decide to do or not do.

I have a number of references from purchases and sales, mostly here on Paneristi and TRF. Happy to provide them to anyone interested. Face to Face deal is fine, in or around New York City.

Asking price:

$6200 via bank wire or certified check (includes overnight insured shipping). If someone INSISTS on paypal, I will consider it (add 3%). Will consider reasonable offers.

I can be contacted directly at csimotas27 (at) gmail (dot) com

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

January 11th, 2018, 2:51 pm #2

Accepting reasonable offers. Motivated to sell!

January 16th, 2018, 7:02 pm #3

The time has come to part with my PAM 305, N series. Double box set with two original straps (Black Rubber and Canvas Diver), one OEM brushed tang buckle, bezel protector, two booklets, strap change tool, two tags. All as pictured below. Rubber strap was used frequently, diver strap never worn.

I purchased this piece about 3 years ago from a local Paneristi and have worn it in rotation with 3 other pieces. It has it's share of light markings from desk dives and clothing on the case, nothing out of the ordinary, but they are certainly there. Nothing that a professional polishing can't take care of with ease. I am leaving that to the new owner to decide to do or not do.

I have a number of references from purchases and sales, mostly here on Paneristi and TRF. Happy to provide them to anyone interested. Face to Face deal is fine, in or around New York City.

Asking price:

$6200 via bank wire or certified check (includes overnight insured shipping). If someone INSISTS on paypal, I will consider it (add 3%). Will consider reasonable offers.

I can be contacted directly at csimotas27 (at) gmail (dot) com

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
$5700 net to me... let's get this sold!

January 24th, 2018, 4:06 pm #4

SOLD!!