FS: Panerai PAM 29 GMT A-SERIES "T-Swiss Made-T" Tuxedo Dial with Full Set (ctomsee)

FS: Panerai PAM 29 GMT A-SERIES "T-Swiss Made-T" Tuxedo Dial with Full Set (ctomsee)

ctomsee
Paneristi
ctomsee
Paneristi

April 15th, 2012, 6:00 pm #1

REASONABLE OFFERS CONSIDERED

FS: My PAM 29 A-Series GMT with Tritium "T-Swiss Made-T dial." The watch is in very nice condition for its age - not a safe queen, it has been worn and enjoyed - but with very few flaws and nothing major at all. I have taken pics of the three marks worth noting - a small ding between the lugs on the 6:00 side, small pair of dings on the bezel at 3:00, and a very small ding on the upper right lug. There are some hairlines here and there on the case and bezel but nothing that wouldn't be expected with normal, careful wear. To my knowledge, the watch has never been polished. The rare Tuxedo T-dial is stunning with the Tritium markers settling in to a very nice patina. It does appear that the hands have been replaced with OEM Luminova parts as is typically the case during previous service visits. The original OEM two-screw buckle is there and is in excellent condition. Watch is running great and within COSC specs. Will come mounted on a replacement OEM gold calf strap in 92+% condition with tons of life left. Millesimation number has multiple 8s in it - considered good luck in some cultures.

Rare for A-series pieces nowadays, it comes with its very complete set of boxes and papers which includes: outer black box with sticker attached, correct A-series wood box, unused later-generation black Coramid strap, screwdriver, Libretto, Manual, COSC, and warranty card. I've taken lots of pictures of this great piece for your consideration. This would be an excellent opportunity to grab a rare A-series T-dial piece with a complete set at an attractive price. The pictures are, of course, of the actual watch for sale.

$6,790 USD OBRO including shipping to the CONUS. I will consider shipping internationally at buyer's cost. Payment by bank wire transfer only. I have put a link to a recent reference request on me below. If I don't know you I may request references on you as well. Please feel free to email me with any questions. Thanks for looking.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/353390/m ... ctomsee%29