FS: Panerai 232 SE (ChuckA1)

FS: Panerai 232 SE (ChuckA1)

ChuckA1
Paneristi
ChuckA1
Paneristi

September 15th, 2017, 3:05 pm #1

For Sale: Panerai 232 SE in excellent condition. Although the dial may look black in some light conditions, it’s actually a beautiful tobacco brown. This SE was issued in 2006 as a tribute to the Pam 21, with 1938 units produced.

Condition: The watch has been enjoyed and there are a few hairlines, but no dents, scratches or gouges.

Case: 47mm stainless steel with 26mm lug width.

Movement: Mechanical ETA based Panerai OP X.

Contents: The set was purchased in Italy and thus, does not come with the outer shipping carboard box. Set includes black outer box with movement sticker attached, inner Pear wood box, Guarantee Certificate, black cushion, original extra strap (100%), Warranty Card and Booklets (2).

Price: $6,750 including insured shipping. I have many references and I will require references from anyone I don’t know.

Thank you for looking,
Chuck A

fullcourt1
Paneristi

September 15th, 2017, 3:13 pm #2

glws, sorry to see her go
dp
just living the dream
chicago, usa
more than just a watch

timekeepersclub
Paneristi

September 29th, 2017, 3:04 am #3

For Sale: Panerai 232 SE in excellent condition. Although the dial may look black in some light conditions, it’s actually a beautiful tobacco brown. This SE was issued in 2006 as a tribute to the Pam 21, with 1938 units produced.

Condition: The watch has been enjoyed and there are a few hairlines, but no dents, scratches or gouges.

Contents: The set was purchased in Italy and thus, does not come with the outer shipping carboard box. Set includes black outer box with movement sticker attached, inner Pear wood box, Guarantee Certificate, black cushion, original extra strap (100%), Warranty Card and Booklets (2).

Price: $6,750 including insured shipping. I have many references and I will require references from anyone I don’t know.

Thank you for looking,
Chuck A

My problem is. I am in Europe and I don't want to pay import 21%. Do you have experience of safe import free delivery to Europe?
Endless list of references. my e-mail: ceo@timekeepers.club

boeckman2003
Paneristi

January 3rd, 2018, 7:53 pm #4

Thank you for looking,
Chuck A

Hi Chuck, Is your 232 still for sale?

Please contact me! boeckman2003@yahoo.com