FS Pam 88 Mint Condition 100% complete only $5000 (SUPERDABO)

FS Pam 88 Mint Condition 100% complete only $5000 (SUPERDABO)

superdabo
New User
superdabo
New User

December 2nd, 2011, 8:54 pm #1

Up for sale is a Pam 88K series in mint condition. This watch was worn in rotation with my submariner and is reflected in its condition. This watch comes complete with all 3 boxes, movement stickers, warranty card, and original receipt along with receipt from last year for a polish. The croc strap is in excellent condition and so is the deployment clasp. I would rate this watch 95%, and with a quick buff would easily look brand new. I have plenty of references on ebay (superdabo168) and audiogon.com (superdabo) where I trade high end audio equipments. I would except the buyer to have the same, and will only ship off the watch once wire clears. If the watch is sold on my asking price I will also include 3 panatime straps which all are in mint condition. Please email me for anymore questions.

Last edited by FrankV1 on December 3rd, 2011, 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BauerR
Paneristi
BauerR
Paneristi

December 6th, 2011, 1:17 pm #2

Where are you located?

OrlandoPam
New User
OrlandoPam
New User

December 28th, 2011, 12:32 am #3

Up for sale is a Pam 88K series in mint condition. This watch was worn in rotation with my submariner and is reflected in its condition. This watch comes complete with all 3 boxes, movement stickers, warranty card, and original receipt along with receipt from last year for a polish. The croc strap is in excellent condition and so is the deployment clasp. I would rate this watch 95%, and with a quick buff would easily look brand new. I have plenty of references on ebay (superdabo168) and audiogon.com (superdabo) where I trade high end audio equipments. I would except the buyer to have the same, and will only ship off the watch once wire clears. If the watch is sold on my asking price I will also include 3 panatime straps which all are in mint condition. Please email me for anymore questions.

still for sale??