FS: PAM 24 Luminor Submersible 44mm Full Set - Priced To Fly- ONLY $3800 !!!

FS: PAM 24 Luminor Submersible 44mm Full Set - Priced To Fly- ONLY $3800 !!!

kevin5
Paneristi
kevin5
Paneristi

May 12th, 2017, 8:25 pm #1

Up for sale just in time for the summer months and those beach vacations is the classic Luminor Submersible PAM 24. This watch is an 'I' series originally purchased in Italy in 2006. It comes as a full set with everything you see pictured including the original inner and outer box(no brown boxes in Italy), OEM rubber strap on deployment buckle, unworn velcro strap, screwdriver, manual, libretto, COSC cert, warranty card and cleaning cloth. Certainly not a safe queen the watch shows wear consistent with regular use as seen in the photographs below. Given the nature of this tool watch I have chosen not to have it polished, as I prefer to leave that put to the new owner. The watch is winding, setting and running well. I am pricing this watch to sell at only $3800 USD which will include FedEx shipping within the US, a true bargain for anyone looking for an ideal watch for their exotic summer travels. International shipping is available for an additional $100. If you have any further questions please feel free to send me an email or you may call/text/whatsapp at (703)498-7808.

Thank you

kevin5
Paneristi
kevin5
Paneristi

May 13th, 2017, 2:46 am #2

OHPF...