FS: PAM 177 i-series (Doc-Ernie)

FS: PAM 177 i-series (Doc-Ernie)

Doc-Ernie
Paneristi
Doc-Ernie
Paneristi

April 30th, 2012, 11:08 pm #1

Dear fellow Risti's offered is this Panerai 177 i-series in very good condition. Complete set, double boxed, NEW unworn (except around the watch pillow) croc strap. Rubber strap is 90-92% condition. COSC, manuals, polishing cloth, warranty card all included.

Keeping excellent time - runs several seconds fast per day.

I think my photos will show the condition well, yet I will mention 3 areas that keep this from being LNIB - in the interest of full honesty here. One case mark between the two lower lugs should be well seen in one photo. One very subtle bezel mark at 12 o'clock seen below; it is hard to see. One superficial very minor rub to the crystal between the 10 and 11 o'clock markers right on the edge of the crystal - which is very hard to see, yet I was able to capture it in the photo below (if you have a hard time seeing it, that is because generally you will need a loupe to find it).

Crown guard is firm. Everything else is fantastic.
Many references available.
Slide show of 18 photos here (including the back):http://s250.photobucket.com/albums/gg27 ... =slideshow
Asking $4350 shipped in the CONUS overnight by USPS Express mail. IF outside the US please add $75 for shipping.
Thanks!!
Dr. Ernie

hanssernie@msn.com
www.docerniesblog.com

Doc-Ernie
Paneristi
Doc-Ernie
Paneristi

May 2nd, 2012, 8:57 pm #2

This 177 is now OHPF.
Looks to be headed to Kentucky....
Thanks B. and P.com

I will update this IF anything changes.
Best,
Dr. Ernie

shermans1981
New User

May 2nd, 2012, 9:01 pm #3

Dear fellow Risti's offered is this Panerai 177 i-series in very good condition. Complete set, double boxed, NEW unworn (except around the watch pillow) croc strap. Rubber strap is 90-92% condition. COSC, manuals, polishing cloth, warranty card all included.

Keeping excellent time - runs several seconds fast per day.

I think my photos will show the condition well, yet I will mention 3 areas that keep this from being LNIB - in the interest of full honesty here. One case mark between the two lower lugs should be well seen in one photo. One very subtle bezel mark at 12 o'clock seen below; it is hard to see. One superficial very minor rub to the crystal between the 10 and 11 o'clock markers right on the edge of the crystal - which is very hard to see, yet I was able to capture it in the photo below (if you have a hard time seeing it, that is because generally you will need a loupe to find it).

Crown guard is firm. Everything else is fantastic.
Many references available.
Slide show of 18 photos here (including the back):http://s250.photobucket.com/albums/gg27 ... =slideshow
Asking $4350 shipped in the CONUS overnight by USPS Express mail. IF outside the US please add $75 for shipping.
Thanks!!
Dr. Ernie

hanssernie@msn.com
www.docerniesblog.com

Hi there,

Do you ship to the UK?

Regards.

Doc-Ernie
Paneristi
Doc-Ernie
Paneristi

May 2nd, 2012, 9:03 pm #4

This looks to be sold now - otherwise, yes - I could have shipped to the UK.
But no longer available.

Best,
Ernie