FS: PAM 005 - Logo

FS: PAM 005 - Logo

kacerrob
Paneristi
kacerrob
Paneristi

December 21st, 2017, 6:47 am #1

FS: An excellent example of the classic PAM 5 - Logo watch. Condition is near mint with only superficial marks that could be buffed out at your next service. The watch runs well without issue. The tan strap has some use but has lots of life left. The rubber strap is in excellent shape. All papers, stickers, books and accessories are included.

So Cal deals preferred but will ship anywhere. $3500 shipped

Thanks
Robert

Photos on request - my photobucket is not working

Acro-Pilot
Paneristi

December 21st, 2017, 2:46 pm #2

Hi Robert -

Please host your photos on www.imgur.com or another free hosting site. Use the "HTML" text and size your photos to what you want and you'll be all set. You can reply with a photo or start a new post and I'll delete this one.

Thanks!
Last edited by Acro-Pilot on December 21st, 2017, 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

R1200GSA
Paneristi
R1200GSA
Paneristi

December 22nd, 2017, 5:11 pm #3

FS: An excellent example of the classic PAM 5 - Logo watch. Condition is near mint with only superficial marks that could be buffed out at your next service. The watch runs well without issue. The tan strap has some use but has lots of life left. The rubber strap is in excellent shape. All papers, stickers, books and accessories are included.

Thanks
Robert

Robert.....how about an email address.
.....and, would you consider a trade, with cash up or down ?

cheers,
Mike T
Camano Island, WA

Steif
Paneristi
Steif
Paneristi

December 22nd, 2017, 8:36 pm #4

where are your located?

R1200GSA
Paneristi
R1200GSA
Paneristi

December 22nd, 2017, 10:58 pm #5

Thanks
Robert

Robert.....we can't deal without me having your contact info.

cheers,
Mike T