FS: My N series 372 must fly ....Grab a UK 372 Bargain!!! >>>

FS: My N series 372 must fly ....Grab a UK 372 Bargain!!! >>>

14 Dec 2017, 15:56 #1

Hey guys,

With a fair amount of regret my beloved 372 has gotta go! ...

Its an N series and was one of the very first 372 into the UK on first year of release, bought directly from the Firenze Boutique. Its been worn in rotation and has the usual swirlies associatted and a very small ding on the raised plexi edge, just near the 1 indicie, but not noticeable on the wrist. Id rate the watch as 95% because of this, off course the spare OEM plexi crystal is still with the watch should you want to change it. Its a complete set with the exception of the outer brown cardboard as the Firenze Boutique don't ship the watch with them for some reason? So I never had it! ... Both OEM straps are unworn as is the 26mm OEM buckle.

Priced to sell at just £4250.00!! Sterling and I'll include shipping in the UK. I will ship overseas using FEDEX priority and this will be at cost to the buyer. Bank transfer of cleared funds before I send the watch and references required if I don't know you.

Thanks for looking and be quick lads, first come, first served!! )

Love n light xx

PS: Mods .... Im really struggling to get any pics up but i will get something here as soon as i can get my demented, old timer head around it!! )

15 Dec 2017, 02:48 #2

Try www.imgur.com to host your images...just reply with a pic or start a new post and I'll delete this one.

Use the "HTML" text from there and you should be sorted.

- Peter
Last edited by Paneristiadmin on 15 Dec 2017, 02:49, edited 1 time in total.