FS: Kevin Ammo, Greg Stevens, Rob Montana and more!

FS: Kevin Ammo, Greg Stevens, Rob Montana and more!

ERSanchez
Paneristi

March 5th, 2012, 3:39 am #1

Up for grabs are some straps that I don't wear anymore or they just don't fit me.

Take a look and see if there is anything you might like wrapped around your wrist.

1. Kevin Ammo PDay 9 with torched buckle.
Now this is a shame....a strap in which I punched my own hole. And guess what...I punched it too big! IMO, nothing more annoying than having a wobbly watch on your wrist. FYI....I punched the other holes so no one would have to do it themselves. After all, I'm a professional. Oh, long side has a slight curve to it. Nothing bad, and it surely doesn't affect the way it wears. Anyone that knows Kevin, is probably surprised this doesn't happen more often.
24/24 150/95 $250.00

2. Greg Stevens Buffalo(?) with PVD screw-in buckle.
This beauty is just about brand new. And like the strap above, it doesn't fit. At least not without my fingers turning blue. Buckle is a screw in, so you can easily swap it out for another kind of buckle.
24/24 128/78 $100.00

3. Sold!

4. Rob Montana Fatty Strap with brushed sewn-in buckle.
Another cool creation from Rob. Not sure why I don't see more of these? Another strap that went great with my 087. The color is gorgeous, and it's got a great patina going on. Unfortunately, I've realized that I prefer the "normal" kind of straps on my watches. But I'm sure there are plenty of guys out there that would love something a little different than the norm.
24/24 125/75 $100.00

5. Simona Strap with sewn-in buckle.
A nice thick strap from our friend Simona. It might look like black in the photos but it's actually a Navy Blue kind of color.
24/24 130/80 $100.00

Paypal payment only

Shipping included in all prices...$10 extra for expedited international shipping.

E-mail with any questions

Cheers!

Eddie "Sharkman" Sanchez

"It's all about the patina, Baby!"

P U R A V I D A !

The pleasure of what we enjoy is lost by wanting more ~ fortune cookie

ERSanchez
Paneristi

March 5th, 2012, 4:42 am #2

Thanks Paneristi!

Eddie "Sharkman" Sanchez

P U R A V I D A !

ERSanchez
Paneristi

March 6th, 2012, 1:06 am #3

Up for grabs are some straps that I don't wear anymore or they just don't fit me.

Take a look and see if there is anything you might like wrapped around your wrist.

1. Kevin Ammo PDay 9 with torched buckle.
Now this is a shame....a strap in which I punched my own hole. And guess what...I punched it too big! IMO, nothing more annoying than having a wobbly watch on your wrist. FYI....I punched the other holes so no one would have to do it themselves. After all, I'm a professional. Oh, long side has a slight curve to it. Nothing bad, and it surely doesn't affect the way it wears. Anyone that knows Kevin, is probably surprised this doesn't happen more often.
24/24 150/95 $250.00

2. Greg Stevens Buffalo(?) with PVD screw-in buckle.
This beauty is just about brand new. And like the strap above, it doesn't fit. At least not without my fingers turning blue. Buckle is a screw in, so you can easily swap it out for another kind of buckle.
24/24 128/78 $100.00

3. Sold!

4. Rob Montana Fatty Strap with brushed sewn-in buckle.
Another cool creation from Rob. Not sure why I don't see more of these? Another strap that went great with my 087. The color is gorgeous, and it's got a great patina going on. Unfortunately, I've realized that I prefer the "normal" kind of straps on my watches. But I'm sure there are plenty of guys out there that would love something a little different than the norm.
24/24 125/75 $100.00

5. Simona Strap with sewn-in buckle.
A nice thick strap from our friend Simona. It might look like black in the photos but it's actually a Navy Blue kind of color.
24/24 130/80 $100.00

Paypal payment only

Shipping included in all prices...$10 extra for expedited international shipping.

E-mail with any questions

Cheers!

Eddie "Sharkman" Sanchez

P U R A V I D A !

Thanks Paneristi!!

Eddie "Sharkman" Sanchez

P U R A V I D A !