FS: 320M, 112G (skipp231)

FS: 320M, 112G (skipp231)

skipp231
Paneristi
skipp231
Paneristi

October 6th, 2011, 9:26 pm #1

Complete package PAM 320M with GMT function in the beautiful 1950s case. The GMT hand is hidden behind the hour hand and can be seen in some of the pictures. OEM croc and rubber strap are both unworn.

Watch was purchased in August and is in mint condition as it was a safe queen. Warranty is dated 8/8/11. I am reluctant to let this go, but have to do so in preparation for another purchase.

Asking for US$7400 includes shipping. Payment by check, bank wire transfer or Paypal (buyer pays fees). I am located in Pittsburgh and can do a local deal face to face.

Also for sale is a 112G with fat, painted dials. This was recently purchased from a well known 'risti with the intention of PVDing it, but decided to get another base with seconds hand. Documentation is complete except for movement sticker.

Condition of the watch is as follows:
Case has some hairlines that can be removed by polishing, but no dents or dings.
Bezel has a ding at the 7 (see Pics 1 & 3). When you look straight on, it appears as a faint line. Imperfection should be covered up by PVDing.
Crown guard has some wear, but no dings.
OEM deployment has noticeable scratches. Includes used OEM rubber for deployment and brown OEM calf strap (condition about 85%).

Asking for US$3700 (includes shipping). Payment by check, bank wire transfer or Paypal (buyer pays fees). I am located in Pittsburgh and can do a local deal face to face.

Pls email with further enquiries. Thanks for looking!
~Ken

skipp231
Paneristi
skipp231
Paneristi

October 8th, 2011, 2:53 pm #2

Pls drop me an email if you are interested. Thanks.

skipp231
Paneristi
skipp231
Paneristi

October 12th, 2011, 2:26 pm #3

Complete package PAM 320M with GMT function in the beautiful 1950s case. The GMT hand is hidden behind the hour hand and can be seen in some of the pictures. OEM croc and rubber strap are both unworn.

Watch was purchased in August and is in mint condition as it was a safe queen. Warranty is dated 8/8/11. I am reluctant to let this go, but have to do so in preparation for another purchase.

Asking for US$7400 includes shipping. Payment by check, bank wire transfer or Paypal (buyer pays fees). I am located in Pittsburgh and can do a local deal face to face.

Also for sale is a 112G with fat, painted dials. This was recently purchased from a well known 'risti with the intention of PVDing it, but decided to get another base with seconds hand. Documentation is complete except for movement sticker.

Case has some hairlines that can be removed by polishing, but no dents or dings.
Bezel has a ding at the 7 (see Pics 1 & 3). When you look straight on, it appears as a faint line. Imperfection should be covered up by PVDing.
OEM deployment has noticeable scratches. Includes used OEM rubber for deployment and brown OEM calf strap (condition about 85%).

Asking for US$3700 (includes shipping). Payment by check, bank wire transfer or Paypal (buyer pays fees). I am located in Pittsburgh and can do a local deal face to face.

~Ken
320 OHPF

skipp231
Paneristi
skipp231
Paneristi

October 14th, 2011, 7:11 pm #4

~Ken
Pls refer to latest post for updated pricing.

skipp231
Paneristi
skipp231
Paneristi

October 16th, 2011, 1:26 am #5

~Ken
112 OHPF