Desert Island dream Terry NJ

https://www.facebook.com/groups/paneristi/
Forum rules
Welcome to Paneristi.com, the worlds largest and oldest Panerai enthusiast website, since 2000. Here you can communicate with other Paneristi from around the world, learn about get-togethers, research the history of the brand and search the archives for information on your favorite watches. You can also use our fora to buy and sell your Panerai watches and accessories.

Please take a moment to review the site rules and have fun!
Treat others as you would like to be treated. We promote dignity, respect and sensitivity to others as a keystone of this Forum.
Posts on Paneristi.com are permanent. Users do not have the ability to delete or edit their posts, so please use caution and consider the ramifications of your message when posting.
Paneristi.com does not tolerate obscenity, trolling, hateful or racist commentary or personal attacks.
Anonymous posts are subject to deletion without notice. Please use your Network 54 login when posting and leave a legitimate email address.
Paneristi.com provides fora for the selling and buying of Panerai watches and accessories only. Moderators do not engage in these transactions, and all posters are encouraged to perform their own due diligence when entering into a transaction (buying tips). Paneristi.com does not endorse or promote any sellers on this site. All transactions are solely at your own risk.
Paneristi.com is a non-commercial venture for its owners and moderators. Please do not use the site for promotion of any commercial enterprises.
Links to outside sites are permitted, provided the destination link comports with the non-commercial purpose of Paneristi.com. Examples of links that are not allowed: links to auction sites, sales fora, watch/strap sellers and other commercial sites.
Charity posts may only be made with prior approval of the Moderators.
If you have a question, please email a Moderator.

Desert Island dream Terry NJ

TerryNJ
Paneristi
TerryNJ
Paneristi

October 12th, 2008, 6:33 pm #1

Hard to do justice from all the past entrants but here we go
we left from this City

off on a charter fishing vessel from this sturdy craft

quickly rounded up a crack staff crew, 1st mate, and captain

Ran into a bit of trouble over the high sea's

Landed on this island

Just a few sparse items marooned with these
My 1st foray with large watches people still ask "what is that tuna can on your wrist"

and my daily beater I still love this 4B

2 songs-my favorite version of a 9 inch nails song by Shinedown
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=" name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
and a classic from Johnny cash HURT
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=" name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

favorite movie - this scene from Reservoir dogs
1 photograph the late Paul Newman

Favorite book Hemingway's classic that i re-read every now + then

Favorite meal It's gotta be Jim's steaks on South street When I first came to Philadelphia I saw a line around the corner @ 1AM on a Wednesday night "It's gotta be Good"

1 person Arnold Schwarzenegger
I met him in 1977 promoting his book "The education of a body builder" + again when he was the Governor of California

All For this DID GO PHILLIE'S

<a href="http://s178.photobucket.com/albums/w261 ... ial001.jpg" target="_blank">

actiondan
Paneristi

October 12th, 2008, 6:57 pm #2

n/t

MOBILIS IN MOBILE

mkpierro
Paneristi
mkpierro
Paneristi

October 12th, 2008, 7:34 pm #3

we left from this City

Landed on this island

My 1st foray with large watches people still ask "what is that tuna can on your wrist"

Favorite meal It's gotta be Jim's steaks on South street When I first came to Philadelphia I saw a line around the corner @ 1AM on a Wednesday night "It's gotta be Good"

I met him in 1977 promoting his book "The education of a body builder" + again when he was the Governor of California

<a href="http://s178.photobucket.com/albums/w261 ... ial001.jpg" target="_blank">
Now I want a cheese steak!

Michael

addoo
Paneristi
addoo
Paneristi

October 12th, 2008, 7:40 pm #4

we left from this City

Landed on this island

I made the crew and got to hear Johnny Cash..............that's a good day!

demand-n-supply
Paneristi

October 12th, 2008, 7:46 pm #5

we left from this City

Landed on this island

I guess its monday somewhere...

Great post and great picks...

Johnny Cash is probably the only good reason to have country music. His take on the covers he did was truly amazing.

Jim's steaks... so forget about Geno's and Pat's? I think i want a philly cheese steak sandwich now. Might have to go to 99 miles to philly now or just go the 101 miles to get a real one.. But i will probably just eat steakum.

great post!

<s>Chicago</s> - Long Island - Brooklyn

But everybody's like Cristal, Maybach, diamonds on your timepiece.
http://www.neeraj.net/nranra.jpg http://www.neeraj.net/ca.jpg
In my universe I can't be wrong All those opposed just move along

angelopasto
Paneristi

October 12th, 2008, 9:07 pm #6

we left from this City

Landed on this island

Well done!

SullyPAM
Paneristi
SullyPAM
Paneristi

October 12th, 2008, 9:20 pm #7

we left from this City

Landed on this island

Sully - Dave
Philadelphia, PA
"The strongest of all warriors are these two -- Time and Patience." As a teacher, I find that both are eluding.

JohnSim
Paneristi
JohnSim
Paneristi

October 13th, 2008, 12:11 am #8

we left from this City

Landed on this island

----------------
Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face - GT

If you can't write your name, you can't ride the bull. - JU

GULFSTREAMFIVE
Paneristi

October 13th, 2008, 12:11 am #9

we left from this City

Landed on this island

Something else we have in common! Lovin that shinedown!

TerryNJ
Paneristi
TerryNJ
Paneristi

October 13th, 2008, 12:49 am #10

----------------
Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face - GT

If you can't write your name, you can't ride the bull. - JU

just looked it over in the Archives-well worth the trip up the Turnpike and through the tunnel I'll be back for the next one for sure

dmasanda
Paneristi
dmasanda
Paneristi

October 13th, 2008, 1:04 am #11

we left from this City

Landed on this island

Loved it.

"I'm just sayin"

RichM-RI
Paneristi
RichM-RI
Paneristi

October 13th, 2008, 3:56 am #12

we left from this City

Landed on this island

LOL!!

Great DID!

PS - GO SOX
RichM

A jug fills drop by drop.
~Buddha

BoroSF
Paneristi
BoroSF
Paneristi

October 13th, 2008, 8:11 pm #13

we left from this City

Landed on this island

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Brian: Look, you've got it all wrong! You don't need to follow me, you don't need to follow anybody! You've got to think for yourselves! You're all individuals!
- Crowd (in unison): Yes! We're all individuals!
- Brian: You're all different!
- Crowd (in unison): Yes, we are all different!
- Man in Crowd: I'm not...
- Crowd: Shhh!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------