desert Island Dream - Stop emailing me here it is! still had 11 hours!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/paneristi/
Forum rules
Welcome to Paneristi.com, the worlds largest and oldest Panerai enthusiast website, since 2000. Here you can communicate with other Paneristi from around the world, learn about get-togethers, research the history of the brand and search the archives for information on your favorite watches. You can also use our fora to buy and sell your Panerai watches and accessories.

Please take a moment to review the site rules and have fun!
Treat others as you would like to be treated. We promote dignity, respect and sensitivity to others as a keystone of this Forum.
Posts on Paneristi.com are permanent. Users do not have the ability to delete or edit their posts, so please use caution and consider the ramifications of your message when posting.
Paneristi.com does not tolerate obscenity, trolling, hateful or racist commentary or personal attacks.
Anonymous posts are subject to deletion without notice. Please use your Network 54 login when posting and leave a legitimate email address.
Paneristi.com provides fora for the selling and buying of Panerai watches and accessories only. Moderators do not engage in these transactions, and all posters are encouraged to perform their own due diligence when entering into a transaction (buying tips). Paneristi.com does not endorse or promote any sellers on this site. All transactions are solely at your own risk.
Paneristi.com is a non-commercial venture for its owners and moderators. Please do not use the site for promotion of any commercial enterprises.
Links to outside sites are permitted, provided the destination link comports with the non-commercial purpose of Paneristi.com. Examples of links that are not allowed: links to auction sites, sales fora, watch/strap sellers and other commercial sites.
Charity posts may only be made with prior approval of the Moderators.
If you have a question, please email a Moderator.

desert Island Dream - Stop emailing me here it is! still had 11 hours!

demand-n-supply
Paneristi

October 6th, 2008, 5:45 pm #1

Addo told me he got me a boat for my birthday. WOW didn't know your wife does that well. He told me to pack a bag and to bring 2 watches, 2 songs, 1 book (hope an audio book is fine) , 1 movies, 1 photograph (is this a trick?) , 1 memory (how do you pack that), 1 meal (or last meal) , 1 person (ima.

So I looked around my room to figure out what to bring...

found my bag, which has enough room for my panda sweater, mickey mouse shirt, beanie.

and of course an extra pair of sneakers

cant forgot socks

Now I understand why Addo told me to pack a bag. thanks for nothing and a few months late. of course it didn't go to far. probably used his weekly allowance at hot doug's instead of buying me a gift.

rescued by the good people of sealand.

forgot you do not put metal in a microwave. Lesson learned.

they are very talented people and built this raft, too bad for them I took it for myself.

Bye Bye suckers...

so after a few hours saw this island.

I started to empty my bag

2 watches
1655 my first Rolex and my CB DLC destro 000.

Two songs

Bad Brains "pay to cum" live at CBGB 1979

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=" name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I did get to see HR in the bad brains at cbgb after many cancel shows 2 years ago this week. You do not want to see the video trust me.

Poe "Hey Pretty" remix with Spoken Word by her brother Mark Z. Danielewski

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=" name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Book

No Reservations by Anthony Bourdain

Movie
The Usual Suspects

Photograph which I didn't find on some website which will cause me to be banned.

Don't have many so Schwa on my birthday.

sorry no pictures of the aftermath, but you probably don't want to see those.

Memory is best done in this video. Walking around the east village this weekend got be thinking what happened. Where is everybody I used to see 10 years ago

Coney Island High is where I spent close to 5 years at just like high school. Meeting many interesting people too many to list, going to kmart to buy a teapot for joey ramone, doing security for an hour at the suicide machines show and letting somebody in with a 40 by mistake, being part of videos like the below.

Meal
Definition: an act or the time of eating a portion of food to satisfy appetite.

I am not as fancy as Addo and go to charlie trotters and places like that. (which isn't best restaurant even in chicago! maybe 10 years ago but not now. Guy doesn't even serve foie gras what a jerk! Hot Doug's got it) and I am not David going to Alinea but he did have to wash the dishes since he didn't think the bill we be that high. Its 10.5% sales tax now! Sorry Jeff I didnt bring you to any of these places when you were in NYC. But I figured since you were paying I should bring you to fancy places like masa and per se.

I will do it rachel ray style and not believe in tipping. $40 A day right?

Cheese (at Di Palo's) (free tasting lol maybe will go to Katz too)

Liver ( at soba totto not Yakitori Totto since they always run out when i get there) ($3 a stick)

Pork bun (at Momofuku) ($8 for two)

Duck fat fries (at Hot Doug's) ($4)

Roasted Bone Marrow (at Landmarc $14)

Desert and & Tea (at cha-an 3 course + tea ) $16

Total $45... I guess next time will try something else. I cant make it to Dougs and can run out Soba totto so it will be $39!

Person
Sorry I am bringing Mike Horn since I want to get off this island and also see the new depth gauge sub I hope he will be wearing it.

Rules: Just post your name underneath. Prepare your script. Do not post it. I will randomly pick someone.

I will announce the person. You post your script on Monday. (unlike ADDO!)

<s>Chicago</s> - Long Island - Brooklyn

But everybody's like Cristal, Maybach, diamonds on your timepiece.
http://www.neeraj.net/nranra.jpg http://www.neeraj.net/ca.jpg
In my universe I can't be wrong All those opposed just move along

CaliforniaJed
Paneristi

October 6th, 2008, 6:08 pm #2

"Texas Son meets California Sun"

TerryNJ
Paneristi
TerryNJ
Paneristi

October 6th, 2008, 6:10 pm #3

Addo told me he got me a boat for my birthday. WOW didn't know your wife does that well. He told me to pack a bag and to bring 2 watches, 2 songs, 1 book (hope an audio book is fine) , 1 movies, 1 photograph (is this a trick?) , 1 memory (how do you pack that), 1 meal (or last meal) , 1 person (ima.

found my bag, which has enough room for my panda sweater, mickey mouse shirt, beanie.

cant forgot socks

Now I understand why Addo told me to pack a bag. thanks for nothing and a few months late. of course it didn't go to far. probably used his weekly allowance at hot doug's instead of buying me a gift.

they are very talented people and built this raft, too bad for them I took it for myself.

Bye Bye suckers...

2 watches

Two songs

I did get to see HR in the bad brains at cbgb after many cancel shows 2 years ago this week. You do not want to see the video trust me.

Book

Movie
The Usual Suspects

Photograph which I didn't find on some website which will cause me to be banned.

Memory is best done in this video. Walking around the east village this weekend got be thinking what happened. Where is everybody I used to see 10 years ago

Coney Island High is where I spent close to 5 years at just like high school. Meeting many interesting people too many to list, going to kmart to buy a teapot for joey ramone, doing security for an hour at the suicide machines show and letting somebody in with a 40 by mistake, being part of videos like the below.

Meal

I am not as fancy as Addo and go to charlie trotters and places like that. (which isn't best restaurant even in chicago! maybe 10 years ago but not now. Guy doesn't even serve foie gras what a jerk! Hot Doug's got it) and I am not David going to Alinea but he did have to wash the dishes since he didn't think the bill we be that high. Its 10.5% sales tax now! Sorry Jeff I didnt bring you to any of these places when you were in NYC. But I figured since you were paying I should bring you to fancy places like masa and per se.

Liver ( at soba totto not Yakitori Totto since they always run out when i get there) ($3 a stick)

Total $45... I guess next time will try something else. I cant make it to Dougs and can run out Soba totto so it will be $39!

Person
Sorry I am bringing Mike Horn since I want to get off this island and also see the new depth gauge sub I hope he will be wearing it.

Rules: Just post your name underneath. Prepare your script. Do not post it. I will randomly pick someone.

NT

mcbride854
Paneristi
mcbride854
Paneristi

October 6th, 2008, 6:29 pm #4

cant forgot socks

Bye Bye suckers...

2 watches

Two songs

Book

Movie
The Usual Suspects

Meal

Person

Nt

JCatacchio
Paneristi

October 6th, 2008, 6:39 pm #5

cant forgot socks

Bye Bye suckers...

2 watches

Two songs

Book

Movie
The Usual Suspects

Meal

Person

Thanks!!!!!

=)
-James

---------

There are three kinds of people in the world: those who can count, and those who can't. -Warren Buffett

bueschc
Paneristi
bueschc
Paneristi

October 6th, 2008, 6:43 pm #6

cant forgot socks

Bye Bye suckers...

2 watches

Two songs

Book

Movie
The Usual Suspects

Meal

Person

I love the duck fat fries.

conorb

eddieng
Paneristi
eddieng
Paneristi

October 6th, 2008, 6:45 pm #7

cant forgot socks

Bye Bye suckers...

2 watches

Two songs

Book

Movie
The Usual Suspects

Meal

Person

N, you are the king of sneakers

DiegoArana
Paneristi

October 6th, 2008, 7:11 pm #8

cant forgot socks

Bye Bye suckers...

2 watches

Two songs

Book

Movie
The Usual Suspects

Meal

Person

Ha ha ha, you're shoe wall looks like
mine only mine is converse and purcells.

Cheers,
Diego
Studio City, CA
Refresh, refresh, refresh........

DiegoArana
Paneristi

October 6th, 2008, 7:11 pm #9

cant forgot socks

Bye Bye suckers...

2 watches

Two songs

Book

Movie
The Usual Suspects

Meal

Person

Ha ha ha, you're shoe wall looks like
mine only mine is converse and purcells.

Cheers,
Diego
Studio City, CA
Refresh, refresh, refresh........

GULFSTREAMFIVE
Paneristi

October 6th, 2008, 7:18 pm #10

cant forgot socks

Bye Bye suckers...

2 watches

Two songs

Book

Movie
The Usual Suspects

Meal

Person

nt

cosmicmike
Paneristi

October 6th, 2008, 7:28 pm #11

cant forgot socks

Bye Bye suckers...

2 watches

Two songs

Book

Movie
The Usual Suspects

Meal

Person

nt

cosmicmike
232, 27, 113
Big D
"It ain't easy being cheesey."

BoroSF
Paneristi
BoroSF
Paneristi

October 6th, 2008, 7:39 pm #12

cant forgot socks

Bye Bye suckers...

2 watches

Two songs

Book

Movie
The Usual Suspects

Meal

Person

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Brian: Look, you've got it all wrong! You don't need to follow me, you don't need to follow anybody! You've got to think for yourselves! You're all individuals!
- Crowd (in unison): Yes! We're all individuals!
- Brian: You're all different!
- Crowd (in unison): Yes, we are all different!
- Man in Crowd: I'm not...
- Crowd: Shhh!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

actiondan
Paneristi

October 6th, 2008, 7:43 pm #13

cant forgot socks

Bye Bye suckers...

2 watches

Two songs

Book

Movie
The Usual Suspects

Meal

Person

n/t

MOBILIS IN MOBILE

AurelioS
Paneristi
AurelioS
Paneristi

October 6th, 2008, 9:08 pm #14

cant forgot socks

Bye Bye suckers...

2 watches

Two songs

Book

Movie
The Usual Suspects

Meal

Person

nt

Peace, love and tuna cans ~
Aurelio

And, check out my blog... "Screaming In An Elevator!"

panerimo
Paneristi
panerimo
Paneristi

October 6th, 2008, 10:41 pm #15

cant forgot socks

Bye Bye suckers...

2 watches

Two songs

Book

Movie
The Usual Suspects

Meal

Person

You could have choose "Sailin on" from the bad brains. It's appropriate for a desert island

maxxbet
Paneristi
maxxbet
Paneristi

October 7th, 2008, 1:20 am #16

cant forgot socks

Bye Bye suckers...

2 watches

Two songs

Book

Movie
The Usual Suspects

Meal

Person

Great job!!

Steve
Nor'Risti in Training

Panerai and Paneristi.com...way more than just a watch!!

angelopasto
Paneristi

October 7th, 2008, 1:34 am #17

cant forgot socks

Bye Bye suckers...

2 watches

Two songs

Book

Movie
The Usual Suspects

Meal

Person

Well done - your food picks look tasty!!

dmasanda
Paneristi
dmasanda
Paneristi

October 7th, 2008, 2:57 am #18

cant forgot socks

Bye Bye suckers...

2 watches

Two songs

Book

Movie
The Usual Suspects

Meal

Person

Love the sneakers.

"I'm just sayin"

shawnpcalhoun
Paneristi

October 7th, 2008, 3:18 am #19

cant forgot socks

Bye Bye suckers...

2 watches

Two songs

Book

Movie
The Usual Suspects

Meal

Person

and I love the sneakers (all of em!)!

demand-n-supply
Paneristi

October 7th, 2008, 5:50 am #20

You could have choose "Sailin on" from the bad brains. It's appropriate for a desert island
Sailin on is a great song but I do not own that 7" (if it did come out as a single ) You are right it is more appropriate!

Well too many songs to pick from. Just saw Moby doing I wanna be your dog. how that is a great song too.

But everybody's like Cristal, Maybach, diamonds on your timepiece.
http://www.neeraj.net/nranra.jpg http://www.neeraj.net/ca.jpg
In my universe I can't be wrong All those opposed just move along