Desert Island Dream Part: X

https://www.facebook.com/groups/paneristi/
Forum rules
Welcome to Paneristi.com, the worlds largest and oldest Panerai enthusiast website, since 2000. Here you can communicate with other Paneristi from around the world, learn about get-togethers, research the history of the brand and search the archives for information on your favorite watches. You can also use our fora to buy and sell your Panerai watches and accessories.

Please take a moment to review the site rules and have fun!
Treat others as you would like to be treated. We promote dignity, respect and sensitivity to others as a keystone of this Forum.
Posts on Paneristi.com are permanent. Users do not have the ability to delete or edit their posts, so please use caution and consider the ramifications of your message when posting.
Paneristi.com does not tolerate obscenity, trolling, hateful or racist commentary or personal attacks.
Anonymous posts are subject to deletion without notice. Please use your Network 54 login when posting and leave a legitimate email address.
Paneristi.com provides fora for the selling and buying of Panerai watches and accessories only. Moderators do not engage in these transactions, and all posters are encouraged to perform their own due diligence when entering into a transaction (buying tips). Paneristi.com does not endorse or promote any sellers on this site. All transactions are solely at your own risk.
Paneristi.com is a non-commercial venture for its owners and moderators. Please do not use the site for promotion of any commercial enterprises.
Links to outside sites are permitted, provided the destination link comports with the non-commercial purpose of Paneristi.com. Examples of links that are not allowed: links to auction sites, sales fora, watch/strap sellers and other commercial sites.
Charity posts may only be made with prior approval of the Moderators.
If you have a question, please email a Moderator.

Desert Island Dream Part: X

gfriedell
Paneristi

March 18th, 2008, 6:35 am #1

I have to confess that my list was not prepared and cobbled together quickly, but here it is:

Ship sinking: washed ashore, 10 items

2 Watches

1. PAM 195

2. PAM 203

pam_203_paneristi.jpg

2 songs

1. Waltzing Matilda this is the first song my daughter learned to sing with me She likes the version by Dan Zanes with Debby Harry.

2. The Harder They Come, Jimmy Cliff

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

1 book

Since Diego already took A Confederacy of Dunces, I will have to go with Lonesome Dove by Larry McMurtry

1 movie

The Name of the Rose

A great book by Umberto Eco turned into a great movie. Fantastic cast starring Sean Connery

1 photograph

1 memory

Skiing, its the thing in my life that Ive done the longest.

1 meal

Ono burger, cole slaw, and fries from the Paia Fish Market in Paia, Maui. A cold Fat Tire beer and a cup of caramel gelato for desert.

1 person

My wife Tracy.

Rules: Just post your name underneath. Prepare your script. Do not post it. I will randomly pick someone.

Sunday evening at 9pm Chicago time I will announce the person. You post your script on Monday with all the blanks filled in. From any replies, you then pick out of personal choice who you would like to read about. Your choice. Then, keep the ball rolling . The recipient picks. One a week, every Monday. Lets see whats in your mind.

Thanks for playing guys
Previous weeks....
1. Paddy
2. MuRph
3. covac
4. RIDE
5. Lars
6. Issing-San (Martin)
7. Patrick@Belgium
8. Marc (Cap)
9. Diego
Last edited by gfriedell on March 9th, 2012, 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

samen
Paneristi
samen
Paneristi

March 18th, 2008, 7:17 am #2

you out as a rasta man, buddy

Beautiful family and choices mate.

actiondan
Paneristi

March 18th, 2008, 10:02 am #3

I have to confess that my list was not prepared and cobbled together quickly, but here it is:

2 Watches

1. PAM 195

2. PAM 203

pam_203_paneristi.jpg

2 songs

1. Waltzing Matilda this is the first song my daughter learned to sing with me She likes the version by Dan Zanes with Debby Harry.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

1 book

Since Diego already took A Confederacy of Dunces, I will have to go with Lonesome Dove by Larry McMurtry

1 movie

The Name of the Rose

A great book by Umberto Eco turned into a great movie. Fantastic cast starring Sean Connery

1 photograph

1 memory

1 meal

Ono burger, cole slaw, and fries from the Paia Fish Market in Paia, Maui. A cold Fat Tire beer and a cup of caramel gelato for desert.

1 person

My wife Tracy.

Rules: Just post your name underneath. Prepare your script. Do not post it. I will randomly pick someone.

Sunday evening at 9pm Chicago time I will announce the person. You post your script on Monday with all the blanks filled in. From any replies, you then pick out of personal choice who you would like to read about. Your choice. Then, keep the ball rolling . The recipient picks. One a week, every Monday. Lets see whats in your mind.

Thanks for playing guys
Previous weeks....
1. Paddy
2. MuRph
3. covac
4. RIDE
5. Lars
6. Issing-San (Martin)
7. Patrick@Belgium
8. Marc (Cap)
9. Diego
Now I have to read all the books you guys selected and taste all the food of course !!

Thanks for sharing !!

Best,

Daniel

MOBILIS IN MOBILE

Marc_Cap
Paneristi
Marc_Cap
Paneristi

March 18th, 2008, 1:42 pm #4

2 Watches

1. PAM 195

2. PAM 203

pam_203_paneristi.jpg

2 songs

1 book

1 movie

The Name of the Rose

1 photograph

1 memory

1 meal

1 person

My wife Tracy.

Thanks for playing guys
Previous weeks....
1. Paddy
2. MuRph
3. covac
4. RIDE
5. Lars
6. Issing-San (Martin)
7. Patrick@Belgium
8. Marc (Cap)
9. Diego

Upstate New York

Cheekyguille
Paneristi

March 18th, 2008, 2:34 pm #5

2 Watches

1. PAM 195

2. PAM 203

pam_203_paneristi.jpg

2 songs

1 book

1 movie

The Name of the Rose

1 photograph

1 memory

1 meal

1 person

My wife Tracy.

Thanks for playing guys
Previous weeks....
1. Paddy
2. MuRph
3. covac
4. RIDE
5. Lars
6. Issing-San (Martin)
7. Patrick@Belgium
8. Marc (Cap)
9. Diego
a man with his own ski lane

The pic you chose for your memory is great, big smiles.

Best

Guille

bknieriem
Paneristi
bknieriem
Paneristi

March 18th, 2008, 2:43 pm #6

2 Watches

1. PAM 195

2. PAM 203

pam_203_paneristi.jpg

2 songs

1 book

1 movie

The Name of the Rose

1 photograph

1 memory

1 meal

1 person

My wife Tracy.

Thanks for playing guys
Previous weeks....
1. Paddy
2. MuRph
3. covac
4. RIDE
5. Lars
6. Issing-San (Martin)
7. Patrick@Belgium
8. Marc (Cap)
9. Diego
I going to rent that movie tonight!

"Something Wicked This Way Comes..."

AstorWilson
Paneristi

March 18th, 2008, 2:57 pm #7

2 Watches

1. PAM 195

2. PAM 203

pam_203_paneristi.jpg

2 songs

1 book

1 movie

The Name of the Rose

1 photograph

1 memory

1 meal

1 person

My wife Tracy.

Thanks for playing guys
Previous weeks....
1. Paddy
2. MuRph
3. covac
4. RIDE
5. Lars
6. Issing-San (Martin)
7. Patrick@Belgium
8. Marc (Cap)
9. Diego
Never heard of that movie, will have to check it out

Rusty
---------------

Paul-Belgium
Paneristi

March 18th, 2008, 3:02 pm #8

2 Watches

1. PAM 195

2. PAM 203

pam_203_paneristi.jpg

2 songs

1 book

1 movie

The Name of the Rose

1 photograph

1 memory

1 meal

1 person

My wife Tracy.

Thanks for playing guys
Previous weeks....
1. Paddy
2. MuRph
3. covac
4. RIDE
5. Lars
6. Issing-San (Martin)
7. Patrick@Belgium
8. Marc (Cap)
9. Diego
Beauty full family

Polleke

BoroSF
Paneristi
BoroSF
Paneristi

March 18th, 2008, 4:59 pm #9

2 Watches

1. PAM 195

2. PAM 203

pam_203_paneristi.jpg

2 songs

1 book

1 movie

The Name of the Rose

1 photograph

1 memory

1 meal

1 person

My wife Tracy.

Thanks for playing guys
Previous weeks....
1. Paddy
2. MuRph
3. covac
4. RIDE
5. Lars
6. Issing-San (Martin)
7. Patrick@Belgium
8. Marc (Cap)
9. Diego

mauiguy
Paneristi
mauiguy
Paneristi

March 18th, 2008, 8:30 pm #10

2 Watches

1. PAM 195

2. PAM 203

pam_203_paneristi.jpg

2 songs

1 book

1 movie

The Name of the Rose

1 photograph

1 memory

1 meal

1 person

My wife Tracy.

Thanks for playing guys
Previous weeks....
1. Paddy
2. MuRph
3. covac
4. RIDE
5. Lars
6. Issing-San (Martin)
7. Patrick@Belgium
8. Marc (Cap)
9. Diego
They recently opened up a new gelato shop right across the street from the Paia Fish Market, and boy is it good! The coconut is my favorite. Wife loves the lilikoi (passion fruit) and my daughter is a little chocolate monkey. Next time you're in town, it'll be my treat!

Aloha,

Gary B.

gfriedell
Paneristi

March 18th, 2008, 8:57 pm #11

OPfanCC
Paneristi
OPfanCC
Paneristi

March 18th, 2008, 10:31 pm #12

2 Watches

1. PAM 195

2. PAM 203

pam_203_paneristi.jpg

2 songs

1 book

1 movie

The Name of the Rose

1 photograph

1 memory

1 meal

1 person

My wife Tracy.

Thanks for playing guys
Previous weeks....
1. Paddy
2. MuRph
3. covac
4. RIDE
5. Lars
6. Issing-San (Martin)
7. Patrick@Belgium
8. Marc (Cap)
9. Diego
including the Tom Waits version

covactanks
Paneristi

March 18th, 2008, 11:33 pm #13

2 Watches

1. PAM 195

2. PAM 203

pam_203_paneristi.jpg

2 songs

1 book

1 movie

The Name of the Rose

1 photograph

1 memory

1 meal

1 person

My wife Tracy.

Thanks for playing guys
Previous weeks....
1. Paddy
2. MuRph
3. covac
4. RIDE
5. Lars
6. Issing-San (Martin)
7. Patrick@Belgium
8. Marc (Cap)
9. Diego

DUNTON BASSETT ,UK

"Come into the lions den.We'll see what you're made of then !"
Ian Brown

dmasanda
Paneristi
dmasanda
Paneristi

March 19th, 2008, 1:04 am #14

2 Watches

1. PAM 195

2. PAM 203

pam_203_paneristi.jpg

2 songs

1 book

1 movie

The Name of the Rose

1 photograph

1 memory

1 meal

1 person

My wife Tracy.

Thanks for playing guys
Previous weeks....
1. Paddy
2. MuRph
3. covac
4. RIDE
5. Lars
6. Issing-San (Martin)
7. Patrick@Belgium
8. Marc (Cap)
9. Diego
Thanks for taking us along pal.