Desert Island Dream By Andy Altman (gulfstreamfive)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/paneristi/
Forum rules
Welcome to Paneristi.com, the worlds largest and oldest Panerai enthusiast website, since 2000. Here you can communicate with other Paneristi from around the world, learn about get-togethers, research the history of the brand and search the archives for information on your favorite watches. You can also use our fora to buy and sell your Panerai watches and accessories.

Please take a moment to review the site rules and have fun!
Treat others as you would like to be treated. We promote dignity, respect and sensitivity to others as a keystone of this Forum.
Posts on Paneristi.com are permanent. Users do not have the ability to delete or edit their posts, so please use caution and consider the ramifications of your message when posting.
Paneristi.com does not tolerate obscenity, trolling, hateful or racist commentary or personal attacks.
Anonymous posts are subject to deletion without notice. Please use your Network 54 login when posting and leave a legitimate email address.
Paneristi.com provides fora for the selling and buying of Panerai watches and accessories only. Moderators do not engage in these transactions, and all posters are encouraged to perform their own due diligence when entering into a transaction (buying tips). Paneristi.com does not endorse or promote any sellers on this site. All transactions are solely at your own risk.
Paneristi.com is a non-commercial venture for its owners and moderators. Please do not use the site for promotion of any commercial enterprises.
Links to outside sites are permitted, provided the destination link comports with the non-commercial purpose of Paneristi.com. Examples of links that are not allowed: links to auction sites, sales fora, watch/strap sellers and other commercial sites.
Charity posts may only be made with prior approval of the Moderators.
If you have a question, please email a Moderator.

Desert Island Dream By Andy Altman (gulfstreamfive)

GULFSTREAMFIVE
Paneristi

February 25th, 2009, 2:03 am #1

Our story starts out today in seach of an elusive character........that character is.....Bo
[/IMG]
The reason for our search for...Bo....is to convice him in person to attend the......
[/IMG]
This might be complicated....Bo is very hard to find! We will need good intel and...Bait! Enter Brooke and Cindy.....
[/IMG]
Fuel the Jet Babydolls!!!! Off we go.....In search of...Bo
[/IMG]
What a beautiful day...phone rings..hello? enter: socko..Wassup janitor! andy...flyin this plane scientist! socko...guess what im doing? andy.. Hoarding something? socko...no im on a..........
OH SNAP!!!!!!
[/IMG]
Sorry Baby Dolls...Holla Back
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
Whew!!! That was close!!...Darn! No babydolls and no Bo!....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGH!!!WTF!!!!
[/IMG]
Pussysharks!!!! smimswimswimswimswism....Whats that? Could it be???
[/IMG]
Yes its boat!! Who will be my savior????..............No way......
[/IMG]
SOCKO????? andy...What are you doing on a boat? socko.. Getting ready for a nap! andy...Do you know anything about boats? Socko...nope. Andy...The weather is looking funky! andy...where are we? socko...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHG
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
Later on........
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
Well.....here we are buddy...stranded. might as well take a ride shot......
[/IMG]
Ok....TWO WATCHES......
For me.... First...The pam 21. timeless perfection!
[/IMG]
Second.. Breitling emergency in platinum...
[/IMG]
2 SONGS........
First for me is My Sacrifice by "Creed" It holds a special meaning to me.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eUSsbd9924
Second is "Someone Else" by Queensryche. If I died tomorrow, i would want this song played at my funeral...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66cOUdciVxY
One Book: Margaret Mitchell's "Gone With The Wind"
[/IMG]
It doesnt get much better than Vivien Leigh......
[/IMG]
One Movie...The Count of Monte Cristo
[/IMG]
One memory.....If i had to choose just one memory, it would have to be the birth of my son Ethan. Ethan was born on October 4th 2005. It just so happens that my first panerai purchase arrived in the mail that same day. It would seem, I received two wonderful gifts that day; My son, and my first panerai. That assumption would only be half correct. My second gift that day was not the watch. It was you guys that are reading this right now. Our brotherhood is the gift.If all the watches disappeared today, never to return, The relationships forged here will last forever. That my friends is the tie that binds!
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
One Meal: I dont know about you guys....But...Im eating with Davie Lee! Check out this spread!
[/IMG]
One Person: My wife Wendy. Wendy and i met in october of 1994. We dated for a few years and were married on Nov 17th 1995. She has stuck it out with me thoughout everything for 16yrs. Im pretty certain i got the better end of the deal! Thank goodness for beautiful women with questionable judgement!!!
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
One Picture.....thats a tough one. I choose this one. I took this picture of Ethan and a newly pregnent Wendy on vaction during christmas. Its now one of my favorites.......
[/IMG]
In closing: As our adventure continues....a battered and torn Andy and Jeremy wander the beaches in search of rescue...What is this we see coming....Is it the beach patrol????? NO....
[/IMG]
COULD IT BE?????? YES!!!!!!!ITS KEVIN!!!!!!!!!!!

porsche-964
Paneristi

February 25th, 2009, 2:12 am #2

Jeremy (aka Mr. Socko)
Northeast Florida
Hang Tough Hammer!!!

curbry
Paneristi
curbry
Paneristi

February 25th, 2009, 2:16 am #3

Our story starts out today in seach of an elusive character........that character is.....Bo
[/IMG]
The reason for our search for...Bo....is to convice him in person to attend the......
[/IMG]
This might be complicated....Bo is very hard to find! We will need good intel and...Bait! Enter Brooke and Cindy.....
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
What a beautiful day...phone rings..hello? enter: socko..Wassup janitor! andy...flyin this plane scientist! socko...guess what im doing? andy.. Hoarding something? socko...no im on a..........
OH SNAP!!!!!!
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
Whew!!! That was close!!...Darn! No babydolls and no Bo!....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGH!!!WTF!!!!
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
SOCKO????? andy...What are you doing on a boat? socko.. Getting ready for a nap! andy...Do you know anything about boats? Socko...nope. Andy...The weather is looking funky! andy...where are we? socko...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHG
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
Later on........
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
Ok....TWO WATCHES......
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
2 SONGS........
Second is "Someone Else" by Queensryche. If I died tomorrow, i would want this song played at my funeral...
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
One memory.....If i had to choose just one memory, it would have to be the birth of my son Ethan. Ethan was born on October 4th 2005. It just so happens that my first panerai purchase arrived in the mail that same day. It would seem, I received two wonderful gifts that day; My son, and my first panerai. That assumption would only be half correct. My second gift that day was not the watch. It was you guys that are reading this right now. Our brotherhood is the gift.If all the watches disappeared today, never to return, The relationships forged here will last forever. That my friends is the tie that binds!
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
One Meal: I dont know about you guys....But...Im eating with Davie Lee! Check out this spread!
[/IMG]
One Person: My wife Wendy. Wendy and i met in october of 1994. We dated for a few years and were married on Nov 17th 1995. She has stuck it out with me thoughout everything for 16yrs. Im pretty certain i got the better end of the deal! Thank goodness for beautiful women with questionable judgement!!!
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
One Picture.....thats a tough one. I choose this one. I took this picture of Ethan and a newly pregnent Wendy on vaction during christmas. Its now one of my favorites.......
[/IMG]
In closing: As our adventure continues....a battered and torn Andy and Jeremy wander the beaches in search of rescue...What is this we see coming....Is it the beach patrol????? NO....
[/IMG]
nt

<embed src="http://www.clocklink.com/clocks/5006-bl ... USA_Newark&" width="120" height="72" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">

183 wifes
Bryan
Jackson, New Jersey

elisiX
Paneristi
elisiX
Paneristi

February 25th, 2009, 2:22 am #4

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
OH SNAP!!!!!!
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
Later on........
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
Ok....TWO WATCHES......
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
2 SONGS........
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
Lovely family you got there mate. You must be wrapped!

Jay - Sydney, Australia

Panerai 111K Luminor Marina
Breitling Super Avenger

Marc_Cap
Paneristi
Marc_Cap
Paneristi

February 25th, 2009, 2:43 am #5

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
OH SNAP!!!!!!
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
Later on........
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
Ok....TWO WATCHES......
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
2 SONGS........
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
Looking forward to Nashville

*Notice....no strapmakers were harmed in the taking of these pictures nor were any shilled
Upstate New York

JCatacchio
Paneristi

February 25th, 2009, 3:09 am #6

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
OH SNAP!!!!!!
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
Later on........
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
Ok....TWO WATCHES......
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
2 SONGS........
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
---------

There are three kinds of people in the world: those who can count, and those who can't. -Warren Buffett

nicklopano
Paneristi

February 25th, 2009, 3:14 am #7

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
OH SNAP!!!!!!
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
Later on........
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
Ok....TWO WATCHES......
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
2 SONGS........
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
nt

GatsbyTheRat
Paneristi

February 25th, 2009, 3:15 am #8

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
OH SNAP!!!!!!
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
Later on........
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
Ok....TWO WATCHES......
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
2 SONGS........
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
great D.I.D mate, but the pussysharks -- a tad too freaky!

Cheers,

Gatsby
"old is gold"

DiegoArana
Paneristi

February 25th, 2009, 3:45 am #9

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
OH SNAP!!!!!!
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
Later on........
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
Ok....TWO WATCHES......
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
2 SONGS........
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
The PAM21 is a beauty.
But I loved the pics of
Ethan and Wendy.
Thanks for the good read.

Cheers,
Diego
Studio City, CA
Refresh, refresh, refresh........

GULFSTREAMFIVE
Paneristi

February 25th, 2009, 4:01 am #10

you doing ok??

dlee888
Paneristi
dlee888
Paneristi

February 25th, 2009, 4:08 am #11

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
OH SNAP!!!!!!
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
Later on........
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
Ok....TWO WATCHES......
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
2 SONGS........
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
You have a lovely family!

Panerai...
"It's like children. You can't understand until you've had one."

CAL-I-FOR-NI-A

Cheekyguille
Paneristi

February 25th, 2009, 4:21 am #12

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
OH SNAP!!!!!!
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
Later on........
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
Ok....TWO WATCHES......
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
2 SONGS........
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
very creative way to include the friends

I dunno, but it sounded like there was going to be a part II?

ChuckA1
Paneristi
ChuckA1
Paneristi

February 25th, 2009, 4:58 am #13

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
OH SNAP!!!!!!
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
Later on........
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
Ok....TWO WATCHES......
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
2 SONGS........
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
Are you giving fly-bys in the G5?

Chuck A

Go Cowboys-
Chuck A

ravi76
Paneristi
ravi76
Paneristi

February 25th, 2009, 5:20 am #14

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
OH SNAP!!!!!!
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
Later on........
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
Ok....TWO WATCHES......
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
2 SONGS........
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
Great DID!

DAVIE IS SO RIGHT!

mike2zero
Paneristi

February 25th, 2009, 6:49 am #15

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
OH SNAP!!!!!!
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
Later on........
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
Ok....TWO WATCHES......
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
2 SONGS........
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

mike2zero
Beaverton, Oregon

farhadsamari
Paneristi

February 25th, 2009, 7:35 am #16

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
OH SNAP!!!!!!
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
Later on........
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
Ok....TWO WATCHES......
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
2 SONGS........
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
a wonderful DID

The BFD has now left the building

Mignatta
Paneristi
Mignatta
Paneristi

February 25th, 2009, 8:58 am #17

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
OH SNAP!!!!!!
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
Later on........
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
Ok....TWO WATCHES......
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
2 SONGS........
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
and great stories as well

wilmsenm
Paneristi
wilmsenm
Paneristi

February 25th, 2009, 9:43 am #18

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
OH SNAP!!!!!!
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
Later on........
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
Ok....TWO WATCHES......
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
2 SONGS........
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
"Thank goodness for beautiful women with questionable judgement!!!"
That's just brilliant!

Thanks Andy.
Martin

<table><tr><td>

</td><td valign="bottom">

</td></tr></table>

eddieng
Paneristi
eddieng
Paneristi

February 25th, 2009, 10:16 am #19

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
OH SNAP!!!!!!
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
Later on........
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
Ok....TWO WATCHES......
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
2 SONGS........
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
very cool pics too

SLYtech Risti

neild243
Paneristi
neild243
Paneristi

February 25th, 2009, 12:33 pm #20

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
OH SNAP!!!!!!
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
Later on........
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
Ok....TWO WATCHES......
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
2 SONGS........
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
Enjoyed it from start to finish.

Best,
Neil