Been waiting to own this watch for a long time..........................

https://www.facebook.com/groups/paneristi/
Forum rules
Welcome to Paneristi.com, the worlds largest and oldest Panerai enthusiast website, since 2000. Here you can communicate with other Paneristi from around the world, learn about get-togethers, research the history of the brand and search the archives for information on your favorite watches. You can also use our fora to buy and sell your Panerai watches and accessories.

Please take a moment to review the site rules and have fun!
Treat others as you would like to be treated. We promote dignity, respect and sensitivity to others as a keystone of this Forum.
Posts on Paneristi.com are permanent. Users do not have the ability to delete or edit their posts, so please use caution and consider the ramifications of your message when posting.
Paneristi.com does not tolerate obscenity, trolling, hateful or racist commentary or personal attacks.
Anonymous posts are subject to deletion without notice. Please use your Network 54 login when posting and leave a legitimate email address.
Paneristi.com provides fora for the selling and buying of Panerai watches and accessories only. Moderators do not engage in these transactions, and all posters are encouraged to perform their own due diligence when entering into a transaction (buying tips). Paneristi.com does not endorse or promote any sellers on this site. All transactions are solely at your own risk.
Paneristi.com is a non-commercial venture for its owners and moderators. Please do not use the site for promotion of any commercial enterprises.
Links to outside sites are permitted, provided the destination link comports with the non-commercial purpose of Paneristi.com. Examples of links that are not allowed: links to auction sites, sales fora, watch/strap sellers and other commercial sites.
Charity posts may only be made with prior approval of the Moderators.
If you have a question, please email a Moderator.

Been waiting to own this watch for a long time..........................

kevin5
Paneristi
kevin5
Paneristi

August 11th, 2012, 4:02 am #1

and one finally found me

Now I'm wondering what took so long? I love Panerai and all of my money has gone to them for years, but I always thought of the 5002 as my IWC grail. I've had a smile on my face all day, it's even better than I imagined. I always told myself that whenever I pull the trigger on a BP I'd get this poster and have it framed and hang it up in the house in the room with my Panerai and Eng Tay prints. I just always thought it was a cool advertisement and even cooler billboard, if you've ever seen one. So does anyone know where I can get one of these posters?

Thanks for looking!

PS Danielle and I will be in San Francisco this weekend(for the first time) for our friends wedding, any recommendations? Restaurants? Stores? Sights? Thanks

AndySIII
Paneristi
AndySIII
Paneristi

August 11th, 2012, 4:05 am #2

Ambition is a dream with a V8 engine - Elvis Presley

mikefarha
Paneristi
mikefarha
Paneristi

August 11th, 2012, 6:28 am #3

and one finally found me

Now I'm wondering what took so long? I love Panerai and all of my money has gone to them for years, but I always thought of the 5002 as my IWC grail. I've had a smile on my face all day, it's even better than I imagined. I always told myself that whenever I pull the trigger on a BP I'd get this poster and have it framed and hang it up in the house in the room with my Panerai and Eng Tay prints. I just always thought it was a cool advertisement and even cooler billboard, if you've ever seen one. So does anyone know where I can get one of these posters?

Thanks for looking!

PS Danielle and I will be in San Francisco this weekend(for the first time) for our friends wedding, any recommendations? Restaurants? Stores? Sights? Thanks

Just sent my 5004 in for warranty and missing it already. 5002 is a gorgeous gorgeous watch. When or if I find the right one. Put the 372 or 127, 232 and a BP and man would need a fourth arm to enjoy. Only thing better is a few ammos to make em just write.....

Congrats again

rapers
Paneristi
rapers
Paneristi

August 11th, 2012, 6:37 am #4

and one finally found me

Thanks for looking!

for the poster or, failing that, Vendome Marketing?

For a dedicated Panerista, who's gone astray for a moment, they ought to be able to arrange something.

craniotes
Paneristi
craniotes
Paneristi

August 11th, 2012, 6:38 am #5

and one finally found me

Thanks for looking!

The Big Pilot is a classic in the same vein as a Radiomir or Luminor. Doubtless it'll fit right in with your collection.

Congrats!

Regards,
Adam

GeoffHess
Paneristi
GeoffHess
Paneristi

August 11th, 2012, 7:42 am #6

and one finally found me

Thanks for looking!

Congrats Kevin.
Hope we see ya soon.

Geoff

docfink
Paneristi
docfink
Paneristi

August 11th, 2012, 11:30 am #7

and one finally found me

Thanks for looking!

Enjoy the hell out of that thing!

david

kevin5
Paneristi
kevin5
Paneristi

August 11th, 2012, 11:50 am #8

Ambition is a dream with a V8 engine - Elvis Presley

kevin5
Paneristi
kevin5
Paneristi

August 11th, 2012, 11:52 am #9

Just sent my 5004 in for warranty and missing it already. 5002 is a gorgeous gorgeous watch. When or if I find the right one. Put the 372 or 127, 232 and a BP and man would need a fourth arm to enjoy. Only thing better is a few ammos to make em just write.....

Congrats again
But I'm hoping to get one and a 217 one of these days

Thanks

steveroadking
Paneristi

August 11th, 2012, 11:53 am #10

and one finally found me

Thanks for looking!

Some things are worth the wait.. Enjoy it!!!!!!!

"Life's an adventure, you might as well wear a Panerai"
Steve (steveroadking)

Richardson Hwy, Valdez, Alaska-- The Brooks Range via Dalton Hwy Alaska--Prudhoe Bay/Deadhorse Arctic Ocean Alaska--Dawson Cr, Mile Marker '0' Alaska Canadian Hwy Alberta Canada--Yukon Territory, Al Can Highway--Crossing the Yukon River via The George Black Ferry from Dawson City--Poker Creek, population 2, furthest northern border crossing in Alaska. The Forty Mile River Region/Top Of The World Highway

kevin5
Paneristi
kevin5
Paneristi

August 11th, 2012, 11:54 am #11

for the poster or, failing that, Vendome Marketing?

For a dedicated Panerista, who's gone astray for a moment, they ought to be able to arrange something.

kevin5
Paneristi
kevin5
Paneristi

August 11th, 2012, 11:56 am #12

The Big Pilot is a classic in the same vein as a Radiomir or Luminor. Doubtless it'll fit right in with your collection.

Congrats!

Regards,
Adam
This is the first non Pam I've felt an attachment to, definitely a classic and definitely a keeper!

Thanks

Kingsholm14
Paneristi

August 11th, 2012, 11:57 am #13

and one finally found me

Thanks for looking!

kevin5
Paneristi
kevin5
Paneristi

August 11th, 2012, 11:57 am #14

Congrats Kevin.
Hope we see ya soon.

Geoff

kevin5
Paneristi
kevin5
Paneristi

August 11th, 2012, 11:58 am #15

Enjoy the hell out of that thing!

david

kevin5
Paneristi
kevin5
Paneristi

August 11th, 2012, 11:59 am #16

Some things are worth the wait.. Enjoy it!!!!!!!

"Life's an adventure, you might as well wear a Panerai"
Steve (steveroadking)

Richardson Hwy, Valdez, Alaska-- The Brooks Range via Dalton Hwy Alaska--Prudhoe Bay/Deadhorse Arctic Ocean Alaska--Dawson Cr, Mile Marker '0' Alaska Canadian Hwy Alberta Canada--Yukon Territory, Al Can Highway--Crossing the Yukon River via The George Black Ferry from Dawson City--Poker Creek, population 2, furthest northern border crossing in Alaska. The Forty Mile River Region/Top Of The World Highway

kevin5
Paneristi
kevin5
Paneristi

August 11th, 2012, 12:02 pm #17

Jay1976
Paneristi
Jay1976
Paneristi

August 11th, 2012, 12:02 pm #18

and one finally found me

Thanks for looking!

Jay

kevin5
Paneristi
kevin5
Paneristi

August 11th, 2012, 12:11 pm #19

the numerals are pushed toward the center of the dial on the 5002 it gives the illusion that it's smaller than it is. I also was worried about the crown digging in...haven't experienced that at all. Needless to say I'm loving the thing.

Thanks Jay

Gu5h
Paneristi
Gu5h
Paneristi

August 11th, 2012, 12:22 pm #20

and one finally found me

Thanks for looking!

Looking forward to seeing you and Danielle soon : )

GUSH