Young Economist with a Master's Degree

Young Economist with a Master's Degree

Jonathan
Jonathan

March 19th, 2011, 5:36 am #1

Hi PNG companies, employers and all good people out there. I am a young Papua New Guinean, recently comepleted and hence been awarded a Master's degree in Economics from overseas. I have many job offers that come my way, however, I am very much interested to pursue my career development path along the booming mining, oil and gas industry of our young and naturally rich country. I am therefore, looking for job opportunities in this particular sector (mining, oil and gas). My specialty and interests are more in the areas of Natural Resources and Energy Economics, Project Cost Analysis and Management. Please let me know if your company, organisation, or anyone has a need for such services my profession can make towards making a successful, vibrant and sustainable business. I can be contacted at jakesbizz@live.com.au

Your response is greatly appreciated.

Jonathan

Anon
Anon

March 19th, 2011, 7:34 am #2

Mate where did you graduate from??

liklik lukluk
liklik lukluk

March 22nd, 2011, 3:06 am #3

Dude forgot those industries, apply for a job with the PMs department, mate become his adviser or something, trust me, you will own those industries

Prospective Employer
Prospective Employer

March 25th, 2011, 3:13 am #4

Young Economist may I know if you studied Micro-econometrics as part of your major sequence for your major in resource economics. I understand that Australian National University emphasizes this course as one of the major sequence for those majoring in any streams of resource economcis at the post graduate level. We are looking for candidates with solid background in econometrics.

Hear from you soon.

...mE
...mE

March 25th, 2011, 10:52 pm #5

Econometrics?

Thats mE specialty... maybe you should hire mE??

Ralph Hamilton
Ralph Hamilton

March 27th, 2011, 4:58 am #6

Haha @mE,
you sre too big for "micro" econometrics.

Traim "Macro".

Regards......Ralph.

Did you get my email?. I used a pretty old addy. If not email me. Mine is still the same.

...mE
...mE

March 28th, 2011, 1:38 am #7

Sending you an email now @Ralph

Jonathan
Jonathan

March 29th, 2011, 8:23 am #8

Young Economist may I know if you studied Micro-econometrics as part of your major sequence for your major in resource economics. I understand that Australian National University emphasizes this course as one of the major sequence for those majoring in any streams of resource economcis at the post graduate level. We are looking for candidates with solid background in econometrics.

Hear from you soon.
Hi thanks. And yes, I studied junior level econometrics; micro-econometrics at an advanced level; applied econometrics; and Productivity & Technical efficiency, which is a highly econometrics field. Please contact me through my email address: jakesbizz@live.com.au and discuss further your interest in such services my profession and expertise can offer, so that we can take this further.
I, very much, appreciate your response and look forward to hear from you soon.

Jonathan

Prospective Employer
Prospective Employer

March 30th, 2011, 3:46 am #9

Thanks Jonathan. We are looking for people with proper background in applied field who can do regressions, trouble shoot well beyond the undergraduate level econometrics. Did you say "Productivity and Technical Efficiency" as in Stochastic Frontier Analysis, Data Envelopment Analysis etc?????. By the way did you also do Difference and Differenial Equations (First Order, Second Order, Autonomous and Non-Autonomous, phase diagrams, stability analysis and chaotic behaviours in Mathematics. Why I am enquiring is because knowledge of this areas of mathematics are very useful in research and understanding growth models such as Ramsey, OLG and Solow. We want our candidate to have a sound knowledge about these in order to use, apply and interpret growth data accordingly.

I will be in touch with you shortly.

To mE and Ralph....please take your sarcasm elsewhere maybe to Jokes and Search Board. Your comments are not needed.

..mE
..mE

March 31st, 2011, 2:14 am #10

@PE

This is not a sarcasm! mE was very serious about mE Applied Econometrics bg.

Ralph knows as we meet during one of my study break

...mE