You are waisting your time!

You are waisting your time!

James Lau, GM RH
James Lau, GM RH

April 28th, 2006, 6:18 am #1

To all Anti-RH activists,

I'm sorry to tell you all that whatever your plans are to remove my company out of PNG will be done in vain! It will be impossible for you to do so because the government, after all, will have the final say. That is, the state doesn't want RH out of the country. There is no reason for us to pull out because we have followed all proper procedures, whether it be the logging code, labour and human rights, etc., we are clean. I do not know where you got all the rumours about us breaking laws and abusing any rights. We are here to help PNG and its economy strengthen. Therefor I strongly urge you all to refrain from your ungerground investigations and plans to remove me. That's the last thing the government of PNG wants.

Mr. James Lau
General Manager, Rimbunan Hijau

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 28th, 2006, 6:25 am #2

You are one sorry son of a kongkong.

PNG for PNG
PNG for PNG

April 28th, 2006, 6:26 am #3

I'm sorry to tell you all that whatever your plans are to remove my company out of PNG will be done in vain! It will be impossible for you to do so because the government, after all, will have the final say. That is, the state doesn't want RH out of the country. There is no reason for us to pull out because we have followed all proper procedures, whether it be the logging code, labour and human rights, etc., we are clean. I do not know where you got all the rumours about us breaking laws and abusing any rights. We are here to help PNG and its economy strengthen. Therefor I strongly urge you all to refrain from your ungerground investigations and plans to remove me. That's the last thing the government of PNG wants.

Mr. James Lau
James Lau, GM RH,
Have you contingency plans.
The shelter that the government provides for your company (paid for under the table) is not sufficient to bank your confidence on.

The people of Papua New Guinea will send you packing. It's good that you've read and seen all our comments.

RH will burn exactly like the Solomon Islands " China Town".

The people of this country say so.

We don't give a hoot to your lame employment excuses. That's nothing on the corruption scale that your company is tipping on.

PNG for PNG

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 28th, 2006, 6:40 am #4

Yeah, the people of PNG will send RH packing - we've already showed our resolve and our high level of orgnanisation with the so called demonstration against RH, haven't we?

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 28th, 2006, 9:16 am #5

u know what, PNG got 70% of their budget from all this foreign company like RH and them so there is no point 4 kicking their ass from PNG because they actually help increasingt PNG's income

greenie
greenie

April 28th, 2006, 9:37 am #6

Mr. James Lau
Illegal and destructively logged timber from PNG have been damned by the New Zealand courts and the NZTIA.

United Kingdom firm also dumps illegal and unsustainable timber from PNG .

The ruling gives a big boost to the market for 'good wood' such as community produced 'Ecotimber' and Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified wood.

Before long illegal logged timber will be banned from USA.

'ecoforestry' can flourish in Papua New Guinea

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 28th, 2006, 11:13 am #7

Mr. James Lau
Mr Lau, if that is who you are, (hr_dept@rhpng.com.pg), if you are so clean, then why even respond to the posts on this board? Have you somthing to hide?

You are nothing but a drug running, people trading, money laundering, criminal who preys on developing nations like PNG. The government supports you because you buy everyone that matters off. Your payoffs arnt recieved by the little people in the street, and they are the ones that will get rid of yous. Vanuatu kicked you out, the people of the Solomons will have you out soon, and you can bet your corrupt ass that we , the people of PNG will have you out of our homeland.

James Lau, GM RH
James Lau, GM RH

April 28th, 2006, 11:43 am #8

Honestly my company is clean.How many times do I have to explain , we're here to develop PNG.Look at our website to see how much we have contributed to PNG's coffer to educate and feed you people who are now showing so much disrepect to my beloved company.

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 28th, 2006, 11:30 pm #9

James Lau, up grade your car to bullet proof, because your time is up.

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 29th, 2006, 4:09 am #10

Mr lau might be telling some truth. Why should anyone belive the people on this board when most of you reek of ignorance about many issues both national and international effecting PNG. Most people on this board pull stuff out of their butt and call it fact and then think pretty highly of themselves just because they can sit behind a computer screen and type a few words. When i first discoverd this website i thought it was a good medium for serious and intellegent discussion about PNGean issues. However i soon discovered that it was a forum for the wannabes and the ignorant to make themselves feel pretty special. I only hope peopel don't stumble upon this website like i did and think that it reflects the majority of public opinion in PNG.