WHY IS JIMMY MALADINA EMPLOYED BY O'NEIL

WHY IS JIMMY MALADINA EMPLOYED BY O'NEIL

critic
critic

May 24th, 2004, 9:55 pm #1

This guy (Jimmy Maladina) has one of the biggest court cases in the history of PNG for mis-using public funds still pending. He carries a tag as a corrupted and careless bearaucrat or executive. He abused his position and stole from his people. Why would a goverment misister (Peter O'Neil) who has been voted into power by the very people who got ripped off employ this man? What is really going on? Is PNG being controlled by money and fame hungry thugs? Guys, I can't believe we are heading for disaster!

Ralph Hamilton
Ralph Hamilton

May 24th, 2004, 11:27 pm #2

My dear critic,
the concept of British Justice is:- That one is innocent until proven guilty.

However, it is surprising that he is not suspended with pay, until investigations are completed, and the Court hearings are concluded.

Regards......Ralph.

DeCay
DeCay

May 24th, 2004, 11:46 pm #3

This guy (Jimmy Maladina) has one of the biggest court cases in the history of PNG for mis-using public funds still pending. He carries a tag as a corrupted and careless bearaucrat or executive. He abused his position and stole from his people. Why would a goverment misister (Peter O'Neil) who has been voted into power by the very people who got ripped off employ this man? What is really going on? Is PNG being controlled by money and fame hungry thugs? Guys, I can't believe we are heading for disaster!
online local news sources dont have a version of this story...can you please paste a version and source of this news? That would help a lot in putting things into perspective.

^..^