Vacant Land on Sale-POM

Vacant Land on Sale-POM

LandLord
LandLord

March 9th, 2012, 1:54 am #1

Am selling a vacant land in Ensisi Valley, Port Moresby.(Reseidential Area)
Its with clear title, next to a existing property, sealed road, all services like Electricty, Water and Sewer are already in the vacinity, easy to be connected..

And also if you know of anyone who is looking around to buy a piece of land, please pass the word around...COMMISSION GUARNTEED....

anon
anon

March 9th, 2012, 2:44 am #2

Youe email or telephone contact??

Landlord
Landlord

March 9th, 2012, 9:10 pm #3

black nait
black nait

April 27th, 2012, 4:55 am #4

brat emailim mi na tok save

thanks

Veratau Keke
Veratau Keke

May 23rd, 2012, 12:37 am #5

Its with clear title, next to a existing property, sealed road, all services like Electricty, Water and Sewer are already in the vacinity, easy to be connected..

And also if you know of anyone who is looking around to buy a piece of land, please pass the word around...COMMISSION GUARNTEED....
I am prepared to buy for 150,000.00

Ozi
Ozi

May 23rd, 2012, 11:54 pm #6

I heard Antarctica has heaps of vacant land, why dont you take al of PNG there when you go!

not sympathetic
not sympathetic

May 28th, 2012, 7:02 am #7

I am prepared to buy for 150,000.00
Why did you let your friken ancestors lose ties to your traditional customary land wo you have to push aside other landowners now to satisfy your needs????????

Michaelyn
Michaelyn

October 16th, 2012, 6:13 am #8

Very much interested. please email me on above address for further discussions

SAVE PES
SAVE PES

October 19th, 2012, 3:04 am #9

HOW URGENT?

Emma Anra
Emma Anra

January 25th, 2013, 3:58 am #10

You have given the price amount and could you kindly put up photograph, land size..either in hec or sqm and lot & section number for customer's interest.