UQ PNG Students Association

UQ PNG Students Association

UQ student
UQ student

April 19th, 2005, 5:54 am #1

Any news? I mean it's 12 months now after the last meeting!!!

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 19th, 2005, 9:08 am #2

Where they hell have you been? They've been having lots of events. Yu mas holim wanla mutmut stap lo bush!

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 19th, 2005, 10:22 pm #3

lots of events? stop bull****ting, what events are you talking about?

April 19th, 2005, 11:52 pm #4

They had the welcome BBQ, Easter Brunch, Coffee with Lady Carol and now Island Nite is coming up. Get your head outta your ass mate!

Wantok
Wantok

April 24th, 2005, 3:14 am #5

Thanks for your query..

Yeah, we have had a couple of meetings already. We had the initial welcome BBQ at Roma Parkland. We have had a couple more, which I did not attend because I was abit busy. There's the Islands Night coming soon sometime in the near future.

What you need to do is get in touch with the Executives or other students. All students who paid membership are actually on a mailing list..you are most welcome..provide your email and they can included you on our mailing list so you can get regular updates on up and coming events.

We would like to encourage olgeta sumatins and friends to attend and mingle around with the rest of the Wantoks.

Lukim yu or harim long yu bihain

Student
Student

April 26th, 2005, 3:29 am #6

Wantok,

The association in my view has done literally nothing to attract memebrship or to promote and consolidate memberships. There are alot of PNG students and others who heard about the existence of the association but cannot partake in any of its activities (if any) simply because they is no effective communication.

The executives should consult every available source/post notices to track all PNG students and interested parties and get their contact details etc..isnt that the primal reason for being an office bearer?

Until then, the Association would appear to be non-representative, lacks legitimacy and would be confined to a few likeminded individuals tagging away in the red room for the AGM.

student

C
C

April 28th, 2005, 6:11 am #7

Hey Guys,
wondering when the next BBQ is on. I heard that there was touch going to be held? Can anybody get me in touch with the president of this association.
cheers
C

student
student

April 29th, 2005, 3:41 pm #8

Hi Folks,

I heard rumours that the PNG Association was putting up a touch / soccer team for the competition.

It would be a good idea. I think we have a good team, we can also recruit from outside. Do we have time for this or everyone is too busy or under pressure with assignments.

Askim tasol!!!

curious
curious

April 29th, 2005, 3:51 pm #9

I think its this Monday, dunno where but it could be on labour day this touch thingy.
laterz

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 4th, 2005, 11:55 am #10

Wantok,

The association in my view has done literally nothing to attract memebrship or to promote and consolidate memberships. There are alot of PNG students and others who heard about the existence of the association but cannot partake in any of its activities (if any) simply because they is no effective communication.

The executives should consult every available source/post notices to track all PNG students and interested parties and get their contact details etc..isnt that the primal reason for being an office bearer?

Until then, the Association would appear to be non-representative, lacks legitimacy and would be confined to a few likeminded individuals tagging away in the red room for the AGM.

student
Stop bloody whinging and make the effort to join yourself, blari useless!