Untitled

Untitled

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 28th, 2004, 11:25 pm #1

n e body know how to get rid of stretch marks?...

cool runngins
cool runngins

July 28th, 2004, 11:40 pm #2

Cocoa butter works. Good to use it when you are pregnant, as your stomach expands because it reduces stretch marks.

JS
JS

July 29th, 2004, 1:53 am #3

Cocoa butter with vitamin E is esp. good for pregnant bels. Palmers Cocoa Butter is probably the best. I know I'll be od'ing on that when I'm pregs! LOL!

Cute
Cute

July 29th, 2004, 2:41 am #4

Collagen or Elastin.Look for lotions that have one or the other of these 2 ingredients.

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 29th, 2004, 3:59 am #5

I'm scared to get pregnant now.....damn stretch marks....why do women have to get cursed with all the bad things pain and suffering...but then we're blessed with being able to have a baby....awwwwwwwww......but damn those stretch marks.....

Cute
Cute

July 29th, 2004, 5:02 am #6

I think there are more things to concern yourself with other than stretch marks.How about carrying a child to full term and it being healthy.Its a given you will get them no matter what,its unavoidable.

Think about this,not only will you get stretch marks,you will get Piles,be constipated,have blotches on your face.You will have a line that runs from your navel down to your pubic hair,your nipples and areolas will darken.

If you are so concerned with getting stretch marks..DONT HAVE A BABY!!At least until looks dont matter as much to you.

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 29th, 2004, 5:14 am #7

CUTE........RELAX!!!!!!!!!......I was talkin stuff bout stretch marks but it doesn't really matter that much to me...jeez....I cant wait to have a baby (0nce I'm ready and settled with a job)......I'd be the best mother ever....RELAX!!!!!!...oh and by the way...everything u just said about wat u'll look like after being pregnant is WRONG!....it happenes to some ppl and doesnt happen to sum....I dont how u got ur info about all the diff things that will happen to ur body but my aunty (who is very young) has 3 kids and looks gorgeous...no stretch marks and none of the things u just said....I wasn't meaning to sound serious about how I looked...after a baby.....u need to relax and read up on after pregnancy's coz ur obviously guessing about all the shiat u just said...and not everybody gets stretch marks...read up aye>

Cute
Cute

July 29th, 2004, 5:40 am #8

Anon,

If you wasnt concerned about them you wouldnt of posted asking what to do to avoid them.I never said you wouldnt be a great wonderful loving excellent Mother.

I guess Im wrong becoz you have worked in health care for 5-6 years and have completed requirements for Nursing school.

Your very young Aunty might of been luckier than most but I guarantee she did have piles,Constipation,lines and darker breasts while Pregnant.

I know for fact Women have these during Pregnancy.It is part of the pkg and it doesnt matter the age of the woman.

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 29th, 2004, 5:53 am #9

I wasnt the postee

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 29th, 2004, 6:58 am #10

Anon,

If you wasnt concerned about them you wouldnt of posted asking what to do to avoid them.I never said you wouldnt be a great wonderful loving excellent Mother.

I guess Im wrong becoz you have worked in health care for 5-6 years and have completed requirements for Nursing school.

Your very young Aunty might of been luckier than most but I guarantee she did have piles,Constipation,lines and darker breasts while Pregnant.

I know for fact Women have these during Pregnancy.It is part of the pkg and it doesnt matter the age of the woman.

Cute not everyone gets stretch marks