Seventh Day Sabbath the true Day of worship

Seventh Day Sabbath the true Day of worship

Jax
Jax

October 18th, 2011, 1:01 pm #1

When Moses asked God tell me who you are God replied.Exodus 3:14; I am who I am,and He (GOD )Heb 13:8..is the Same yesterday,today tomorrow and forever.. Then later Jesus mentioned,John 8:58; "I am that was before Abraham" when asked who He was.. So when yo see, Jesus is that same I am that was with Moses and he doesn't "Change". Now in luke 4;16, Its states and Jesus went to the Synagogue as His "Custom" was on the Sabbath Day. This is the Same Jesus that doesnt ever change, if that is His custom, then it means He will worship come Sabbath even in Heaven! He NEVER CHANGES! Now Sabbath won't get you in Heaven! BUT Jesus said..John 14:15.. if you love me keep my commandments, all of them not just 9 of them , including His 3rd commandment which states "Remember" the Sabbath day to keep it Holy. Remember means noken lus ting ting lo disla tradion that was there before in heaven. To sum up..come worship on Saturdays, because if you Go to heaven our unchanging GOD will worship on that day NOT on SUNDAY..and if that is His custom, then even now He worships on the Sabbath for He NEVER CHANGES!.. How can you worship on Sunday and Claim to love GOD, when you don't keep "ALL" HIS COMMANDMENTS!
Please don't hesitate to email by clicking my name above if you have any questions, or leave them below

Thank YOU!
Jax
Your Adventist friend

Obviously
Obviously

October 18th, 2011, 9:27 pm #2

Obviously you're right and all other Christians are wrong.

Obviously you're right because it says so in the Bible that you're right.

Obviously everything in the Bible is true exactly the way it is written.

Ralph Hamilton
Ralph Hamilton

October 19th, 2011, 5:06 am #3

Not again!
How many times do you have to resurrect this hoary old chestnut?

Who gives a stuff?

If your God is so dogmatic, he is obviously as narrow-minded, ignorant, and stupid, as you are. May you both live together, in the Eternal Paradise of the terminally f--k-witted.

Take a running piss at a rolling donut......Ralph.

Sevende
Sevende

October 19th, 2011, 11:09 am #4

When Moses asked God tell me who you are God replied.Exodus 3:14; I am who I am,and He (GOD )Heb 13:8..is the Same yesterday,today tomorrow and forever.. Then later Jesus mentioned,John 8:58; "I am that was before Abraham" when asked who He was.. So when yo see, Jesus is that same I am that was with Moses and he doesn't "Change". Now in luke 4;16, Its states and Jesus went to the Synagogue as His "Custom" was on the Sabbath Day. This is the Same Jesus that doesnt ever change, if that is His custom, then it means He will worship come Sabbath even in Heaven! He NEVER CHANGES! Now Sabbath won't get you in Heaven! BUT Jesus said..John 14:15.. if you love me keep my commandments, all of them not just 9 of them , including His 3rd commandment which states "Remember" the Sabbath day to keep it Holy. Remember means noken lus ting ting lo disla tradion that was there before in heaven. To sum up..come worship on Saturdays, because if you Go to heaven our unchanging GOD will worship on that day NOT on SUNDAY..and if that is His custom, then even now He worships on the Sabbath for He NEVER CHANGES!.. How can you worship on Sunday and Claim to love GOD, when you don't keep "ALL" HIS COMMANDMENTS!
Please don't hesitate to email by clicking my name above if you have any questions, or leave them below

Thank YOU!
Jax
Your Adventist friend
That explains why most Adventists don't like act like Christians every other day but when it comes to Saturday, they are in the best clothes

Krama
Krama

October 19th, 2011, 8:48 pm #5

The fact is that most of them follow the rules and don't drink which puts them way above most of us.

confused
confused

October 22nd, 2011, 5:39 am #6

Not again!
How many times do you have to resurrect this hoary old chestnut?

Who gives a stuff?

If your God is so dogmatic, he is obviously as narrow-minded, ignorant, and stupid, as you are. May you both live together, in the Eternal Paradise of the terminally f--k-witted.

Take a running piss at a rolling donut......Ralph.
How do you know that God is a "he", Ralph?

STW
STW

November 12th, 2011, 1:38 pm #7

Thank YOU!
Jax
Your Adventist friend
Friend, you're just inviting trouble and cynicism. You can't change a man's mind by declaring him wrong, you have to help him see that he may not be on the right path, and then assist him when he asks for your help. As an adventist it is important to remember, you are not saved yet, and you have no right to look down on others, declaring or judging them. God called you to spread the word, this you must do without fear or favour.

Your point on the Sabbath is important in that it sets adventists apart from most other denominations, and it will take time but people will realise the truth if you start living as a true adventist. People like our friend, Ralph, will always disrespect you, not for what you say, but how you say it. Take a leaf from the Master's book, "let him who is without sin, cast the first stone," obviously Christ could have dealt with it by getting angry and attacking the men and declaring their sin, but Christ knelt down instead and wrote in the sand then stood briefly to utter the above words. Well we don't know for sure what was written in the sand, it was read by each man, and realising their folly they departed. Jesus has shown us how to get people to understand, teaching them by example first then telling them to "go and sin no more."

God made the Sabbath for man, it is our day of communion with Him, and because we love God we keep His commandments. If you want to know more let us know and we will try to answer you're questions as best we can.

Ralph Hamilton
Ralph Hamilton

November 15th, 2011, 7:48 am #8

Actually ,
you are all incorrect, whichever day you keep.

The calendar is a day out so somee time soon we need to add a dy. This has been done before, a couple of times throuhout history.

THEY WHOM THE GODS WOULD DEFEAT THEY FIRST MAKE MAD!

God it is terrible to be infallible......Ralph.

PS. The year is 365.25days plus a sundry number of seconds. That is the reason.

its awful funny!
its awful funny!

November 16th, 2011, 10:23 pm #9

How long have you been watching these ignorants arguing with other ignorants, they'll do it all day long using the 'holy book' as their basis!!!!!!!!!!!

Eccekio
Eccekio

November 23rd, 2011, 3:47 pm #10

Strange hybrid religion,
that selectively takes quotes and creeds, as serves its purpose.

Christianity take ten of the laws that God gave Moses to govern his people.(The Israelites) ie. The Ten Commandments. Yet what about the other 600 laws that God instructed Moses in, over the next 40 days? These laws were also to govern the Israelites. Yet we ignore them.

These Israelites. Who were they? They don't even appear to be the modern Jews. What have they and their laws, got to do with modern Christianity?

Strange polyglot religion you have there. Even Islam is more consistent, even though you share Moses. You just selectively use his laws differently. A different selection too, of coourse. Islam unfortunately, as it seems to be applied, is like deciding a traffic accident, according to the Old Testament. Madness. The Koran is the basis of all law. Imagine if we used the Old Testament so? We would, with the exception of the elite few, be as backward as the average Muslim country. There are exceptions of course - Malaysia. But it also has a very poor, poor class.

Look at Saudi Arabia, Bahrain etc. The rich live opulent lives, almost beyond belief. Yet the poor live as they have lived for the last couple of thousand years. I read recently, that a couple of one of the Saudi's wives went shopping in London. They chartered a Jumbo Jet to take their purchases home. We have our extravagant stars, but these people live at another level again. ie. They have a diplomatic pass as well. No Customs queues for these superior beings.

RELIGION! A POX ON ALL YOUR HOUSES.

Religion is the opiate of the poor......Ralph.