Rumours why Lam resigned

Rumours why Lam resigned

AKL
AKL

September 17th, 2010, 3:59 pm #1

The rumor is, although its not on print media, the PNGRFL has been flooded with millions from donors and even AusAID as well. Adrian Lam has done some dirty deals before and paid himself and his mates from Ozy who he happened to contract them as technical officers, although most of them were street kids just to make some quick money.

Planti ol PNG officials ino hamamas tru lo displa and thats when the heated argument began,,,

He made some huge chunks of money while his PNG counterparts, especially the players and the team manageres were earning peanuts and thats one of the reasons why he was forced to resign.

Lets wait and see what the truth is.....

mitix
mitix

September 17th, 2010, 10:25 pm #2

Yeh yeh.......you must be Garry Juffas mother....giaman nabaut maski...we all know that Gary Juffa & Krammer especially are a bunch of noffies...

Townsville Wantok
Townsville Wantok

September 18th, 2010, 2:27 am #3

The rumor is, although its not on print media, the PNGRFL has been flooded with millions from donors and even AusAID as well. Adrian Lam has done some dirty deals before and paid himself and his mates from Ozy who he happened to contract them as technical officers, although most of them were street kids just to make some quick money.

Planti ol PNG officials ino hamamas tru lo displa and thats when the heated argument began,,,

He made some huge chunks of money while his PNG counterparts, especially the players and the team manageres were earning peanuts and thats one of the reasons why he was forced to resign.

Lets wait and see what the truth is.....
I think that is possibly true as some of the players on the 2008 World Cup squad here were not happy on how the sponsorship money was being dished out and how they were paid their daily allowance.

Instead of protecting people and washing these issues under the carpet, PNGRFL should have the balls (if these allegation are true) to come out publicly and state and investigate him and his cohorts.

I remember his brother was the team trainer or something, I don't know who the phuck he was and what knowledge or experience he had of league. Michael Marum seemed disappointed too so he should know a bit more.

Put him out in the public and he should be sacked as a assistanct coach of St George Illawarra and have his name screwed up too. Who is he?
But ol PNGRFL tu corrupt so they can't do that as 4 fingers point back at you.

No wonder everyone was wondering why the PNG team never progressed quite well in the World Cup, apart from the physically playing on the field, it is also a pscyhological and emotional game. If you are not happy, it goes to show too in your output!!

AKL
AKL

September 18th, 2010, 3:32 am #4

Mitix....hul u! yu tin mi mama blo Gary Juff? Go holim kiau blo em.

I have just posted inside rumours being emailed to me by someone living in Pom who has knowledge of reason behind Lam's resignation. And i have said its a rumour, its not fact u assgrass!

Mitix
Mitix

September 18th, 2010, 4:57 am #5

Well theres just too many fucken rumours.....the only thing thats a fact at the moment is that Juffa is an ass hole just like you....go holim blo em tu..

Brissyboy
Brissyboy

September 18th, 2010, 9:27 am #6

Tell ya a fact the 2008 Kumuls world cup were paid $100 a day allowance the Local sp cup players in the Kumuls team were only getting $50 a day the other $50 went to PNGRFL and if any local players complained about it they were told they will never play for the Kumuls again.Hopefully Gene makes it equal for all players not the bemobile players and overseas players.So let's hope Gene gets this team firing I think it's time we moved on from Lam and Bennett.Time for a change see what happens.

league fan
league fan

September 18th, 2010, 12:13 pm #7

what the phuck is happening? why are all these so called professional people mixed up with self greed and pride.we normal papua new guinea rugby league fans,and especially proud kumuls supporters don't wanna know all this crap internal politics and differences within the PNGRFL and kumuls team management.we want our national league team to be competitive to the other super power league playing nations.
Enough of these phucking politics.If a certain administrator(s) are interested in politics,you can wait patiently for the upcoming 2012 phucking national elections to contest and see your potential there.
Leave rugby league alone.we want the best!

Hello?
Hello?

September 18th, 2010, 9:17 pm #8

One way to get to the bottom of all this mess is to run an audit on all the transactions of the Kumul Team expenses ever since.

I agree with the other post, as a diehard supporter of PNG talent in Rugby League, perhaps I should resign the diehard status and hang up my support for Rugby League for ever as I did for PNG Soccer. I just hate misappropriation and dishonesty of all proportions. That is the reason PNG has not progressed for 35 years. Look, we have dick heads in the wrong places.

If coaches, trainers, administrators and support staff are abusing resources, it is time for me to pack up and switch off. As I have a business to run and mouths to feed, dump the Kumuls.

Hello?

Brissboy
Brissboy

September 19th, 2010, 6:16 am #9

This article was posted in the Sydney Morning Herald website today written by Danny Widler chanel 9 rugby league reporter - Back-room politics forced Lam out

THERE'S a lot more to the Adrian Lam resignation as Papua New Guinea coach than has been reported. It's been said that he quit because of his commitment to the Dragons, but the politics in PNG are what forced him out. The new chairman, Gary Juffa, has been interfering at every level - and Lam was being told which players he could pick and which staff he could have working with him. It was a totally unacceptable situation. if Juffa is ousted before the Four Nations Lam may still end up as coach.

So no wonder why Lam resigned if this Juffas running the show.I hope Genes got some balls to stand up to him and don't be come his YES MAN.I'm sure time will tell in the next couple of weeks

not an Al fan
not an Al fan

September 19th, 2010, 6:31 am #10

Its about time Adrian Lam left PNG rugby will be a better place without him the sport was going backwards