Reflects students in PNG's attitude to students schooling in Australia

Reflects students in PNG's attitude to students schooling in Australia

KSI
KSI

February 11th, 2006, 5:26 am #1

This postings reflect the jealousy of papua new guinean students (IBS?)
in png toward their counterparts in Australia

Ex Utech Sumatin...
Ex Utech Sumatin...

February 16th, 2006, 7:17 am #2

IBS students are all Just Drop outs from proper recognised schools... They can be classified as Lazy kids that didn't wanna luk at their books and now are waisting their Parents money by attending that institution.. Stats do show that when all is done there they hardly find employment..,else where... na tu .... Yeah..LOL

Ex-UOG
Ex-UOG

February 16th, 2006, 7:23 am #3

attitude problem, hope they learn and stick their ass and head into their books and do something worthwhile.

ex IBS
ex IBS

February 16th, 2006, 9:19 am #4

IBS secretary trying pretty hard to upgrade their skills. Noken tok nogutim ol.

Ex-UOG 2
Ex-UOG 2

February 20th, 2006, 6:54 pm #5

They (IBS) are trying their best to be like everyone else. Their failure does not mean that they were lazy nor incompetent. There are many reasons/factors where intelligent/hardworking students can fail or be made to fail. Taking initiatives again to continue their education should be commended. You don't how great they will be tomorrow after working out of IBS. All the best, ex-chalkdust.

Anonymous
Anonymous

February 25th, 2006, 1:29 pm #6

"...workin out of IBS" I'm sure you meant "...walking out of IBS"
It's okay we understand your overworked and underpayed....

anon
anon

February 25th, 2006, 8:47 pm #7

you're = you are

your = blo yu.......

Anonymous
Anonymous

February 26th, 2006, 2:37 pm #8

cheers.....anon...
thanks mate... that's why I am not a teacher...

Ex UNITECH Too
Ex UNITECH Too

April 20th, 2006, 6:20 am #9

This postings reflect the jealousy of papua new guinean students (IBS?)
in png toward their counterparts in Australia
I think my collegue Ex-Unitech is too shallow in his judgement. IBS or similar colleges are providing the best qualification! And IBS students do get employed too!

When we are having nepotism/wantok system in the selection process for the limited space in the tertiary institutions these days, you can't blame anybody to end up with an alternative.

Ex Unitech too

miss anon
miss anon

April 22nd, 2006, 7:35 am #10

You ppl think that just because you go to Uni you are better than those that go to IBS or other similar institutions? shame on you all!!! At least these people are trying to get some qualifications, do something worthwhile with their lives. There is nothin wrong with diplomas from IBS and such places. Some of the most successful ppl in the world didnt even finish high school, let alone uni! I am at uni right now and I, for one, do not look down at those people at IBS, TAFE, etc. You who do, are just shallow minded fools!

Cheers