Papua New Guineans can NOW work in the UK

Papua New Guineans can NOW work in the UK

waNpis
waNpis

July 16th, 2010, 4:00 am #1

dear friends,

pls take advantage of this great opportunity! did you know tha tas a pngean you can now legallly work in the uk for up to 1 yr, you wont need a working visa, its a bilateral agreement btw png and the uk, its a working holiday visa! pls pls take advantage of it, i already went! but on a aussie passport. all you will need to provide is a return ticket, just enough pocket money, its so easy, go to the british embassy and ask for more info. you can do any job.., here are some website, www.gumtree.com.uk, nothing is impossible, if you can do the "dirty work" (getting all info together, making a few calls and sending a few email"s) you will get whatyou want! what a great experience to discover the world,..europe will be in the palm of your hands, you'll make money and travel
Come on young pngeans lets do this!!

Anon
Anon

July 26th, 2010, 2:05 pm #2

There are a few PNGeans already living and working in the UK but not under this holiday working visa for 20-30 year old PNGeans. Many are PNG women married to British men and working as teachers and nurses. Ol Fiji soldier in the British army em planti tumas. Young PNG school leavers might want to pursue this military opportunity. A friend who has been to London told me that he met an engineering student and his father from Sepik, both father and son are studying at the University of London, but dont know if they work part time or not. The economic situation in the UK is a bit depressing at the moment but worth a try with the British army for you young men and women.

kanemkang
kanemkang

May 13th, 2011, 5:51 am #3

Hi please please i really wana work in UK given this great opportunity..can you please provide me your email add so that i may email you for more information..I graduated with a Bachelor Degree in Economics minoring in Banking & Finance IN 2010 at UPNG..currently work as an Economist with the Central Bank of PNG...

i HAVE TWO YEARS work EXPRIENCE...

Please email me: kanemkang@cooltoad.com

thanks

Lokol Tisa
Lokol Tisa

May 14th, 2011, 7:41 am #4

Bro yu laik go we?
British Govt educatim yu ah?..wok liklik lo hia na helpim PNG pastaim.

kaukau
kaukau

May 16th, 2011, 8:00 am #5

Hi please please i really wana work in UK given this great opportunity..can you please provide me your email add so that i may email you for more information..I graduated with a Bachelor Degree in Economics minoring in Banking & Finance IN 2010 at UPNG..currently work as an Economist with the Central Bank of PNG...

i HAVE TWO YEARS work EXPRIENCE...

Please email me: kanemkang@cooltoad.com

thanks
png needs people like u ! loosting lo UK nabaut ! stap na helpim ol lain blo yumi

susie
susie

May 16th, 2011, 8:47 am #6

Bro yu laik go we?
British Govt educatim yu ah?..wok liklik lo hia na helpim PNG pastaim.
Yeah laik blo em, wanem taim government blo u review minimum wage lo PNG.... better off overseas good work na pay conditions..money salim kambek lo helpim papa mama husat struggle lo baim skul fee all these years...
I always encourage PNGeans to work overseas...

Travel
Travel

May 17th, 2011, 3:31 am #7

dear friends,

pls take advantage of this great opportunity! did you know tha tas a pngean you can now legallly work in the uk for up to 1 yr, you wont need a working visa, its a bilateral agreement btw png and the uk, its a working holiday visa! pls pls take advantage of it, i already went! but on a aussie passport. all you will need to provide is a return ticket, just enough pocket money, its so easy, go to the british embassy and ask for more info. you can do any job.., here are some website, www.gumtree.com.uk, nothing is impossible, if you can do the "dirty work" (getting all info together, making a few calls and sending a few email"s) you will get whatyou want! what a great experience to discover the world,..europe will be in the palm of your hands, you'll make money and travel
Hmm, great opportunity. Always want to travel n work. A year off this country is refreshing, maybe i'd consider coming back if i miss fresh air.

tribes
tribes

July 11th, 2011, 1:50 am #8

Yeah laik blo em, wanem taim government blo u review minimum wage lo PNG.... better off overseas good work na pay conditions..money salim kambek lo helpim papa mama husat struggle lo baim skul fee all these years...
I always encourage PNGeans to work overseas...
Susie right comment. Yu rait olgeta, gavaman ino helpim ol pipol so ol pipol mas painim ol rot long halivim ol yet.

Boy Madgauns
Boy Madgauns

March 14th, 2012, 11:50 pm #9

dear friends,

Katres, 2 more years and finishing bacholor. MMMM
Starting of a carrier in some places like that would be excellent. Tell me all your disadvantages cos Im going UK.

Spelling 101
Spelling 101

April 26th, 2012, 7:02 am #10

Learn how to spell for starters. Its career not carrier! If you want a job overseas you need to improve your English, especially if you are going to the UK where you need to have above average communication skills.