My own experience - womanising PNG men

My own experience - womanising PNG men

Meri
Meri

July 14th, 2009, 1:21 am #1

This posting was originally on Brisbane and Oz Board. Please read below my experience - and please warn other sisters, friends and daughters about these type of people and their behaviour.

This particular man was from the highlands - but this type of behaviour I am sure is applicable to men of all races. It is not my intention to victimise highlands people- but be a warning to other PNG females and to share my experience.

----------------

I my self have been victim of Highlands womanising, lying and cheating - conning of thousands of dollars. This fellow I was in a relationship with has conned everyone into loving him - PNG, Brisbane and Sydney and beyond. He makes friends so easily. He has a gambling and drinking problem - his excuse is that he is really emotional and uses it to cope - which is total BS.

He would tell me he loves many times a day - phone messages, email etc..., he would cry (what man crys!) and tell sorry stories to appeal to my good nature. He would twist facts to make others look bad and make himself look the victim. When you stood your ground - he would make you feel guilty. He would deny facts when you confronted him until you had un-deniable evidence.

He lies about assets and business and talks as if he is so morally correct and mingles with the best in society. He is great with making you feel good and feeding your ego. He does you small favours from buying you a drink and larger to build your trust and weed his way in. Only once you spend time with him do you realise his untrustworthy and flaky nature.

He has destroyed the lives of women and left them with Children in PNG and is continuing with his ways Australia - Brisbane and Sydney. He may admit to one or two children - but lies to cover the other relationships.

I have been his lastest victim - I believe he was using me to get residency and because I have stable and decent income - for money and flights. From my investigations he has no money for himself as every Kina he earns in POM goes to child maintenance payments. He was dating me at the same time he was married to another (within the last 2 year), above and beyond other women in PNG.

From day one he wanted me to marry him and have his baby. During verbal arguments I felt intimidated and indrectly he would threaten me. When he was angry he said spiteful things and came back with illogical arguments. I hear from another of his unfortunate ladies that once they were married he was abusive - particularly when it comes to matters of money - and she would not give him any. I hear of stories when he was in Lae where he would abuse women - PNG style. In Australia at least the law protects females.

I beleive for lives he has destroyed -karma will catch up. I don't want to punish however the innocent children who depend on him for welfare.

I just hope my story - helps other females to think twice about Highlands men and men like him - Let this be a warning to all!!!

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 14th, 2009, 1:24 am #2

unfortunately this is a common fact now.

Elena
Elena

August 19th, 2011, 7:27 pm #3

This posting was originally on Brisbane and Oz Board. Please read below my experience - and please warn other sisters, friends and daughters about these type of people and their behaviour.

This particular man was from the highlands - but this type of behaviour I am sure is applicable to men of all races. It is not my intention to victimise highlands people- but be a warning to other PNG females and to share my experience.

----------------

I my self have been victim of Highlands womanising, lying and cheating - conning of thousands of dollars. This fellow I was in a relationship with has conned everyone into loving him - PNG, Brisbane and Sydney and beyond. He makes friends so easily. He has a gambling and drinking problem - his excuse is that he is really emotional and uses it to cope - which is total BS.

He would tell me he loves many times a day - phone messages, email etc..., he would cry (what man crys!) and tell sorry stories to appeal to my good nature. He would twist facts to make others look bad and make himself look the victim. When you stood your ground - he would make you feel guilty. He would deny facts when you confronted him until you had un-deniable evidence.

He lies about assets and business and talks as if he is so morally correct and mingles with the best in society. He is great with making you feel good and feeding your ego. He does you small favours from buying you a drink and larger to build your trust and weed his way in. Only once you spend time with him do you realise his untrustworthy and flaky nature.

He has destroyed the lives of women and left them with Children in PNG and is continuing with his ways Australia - Brisbane and Sydney. He may admit to one or two children - but lies to cover the other relationships.

I have been his lastest victim - I believe he was using me to get residency and because I have stable and decent income - for money and flights. From my investigations he has no money for himself as every Kina he earns in POM goes to child maintenance payments. He was dating me at the same time he was married to another (within the last 2 year), above and beyond other women in PNG.

From day one he wanted me to marry him and have his baby. During verbal arguments I felt intimidated and indrectly he would threaten me. When he was angry he said spiteful things and came back with illogical arguments. I hear from another of his unfortunate ladies that once they were married he was abusive - particularly when it comes to matters of money - and she would not give him any. I hear of stories when he was in Lae where he would abuse women - PNG style. In Australia at least the law protects females.

I beleive for lives he has destroyed -karma will catch up. I don't want to punish however the innocent children who depend on him for welfare.

I just hope my story - helps other females to think twice about Highlands men and men like him - Let this be a warning to all!!!
Dear Sisters,

I am a woman from Europe who is very happy with her PNG man. He is a religious man, a Baha'i. He respects me, he doesn't drink or smoke, he does not chase women (is a virgin) and is faithful to me.

I am looking forward to marrying him in the near future and feel fortunate to have found such a wonderful man!

A truly God-fearing man could never behave like the man above is described as behaving.

My advice is to search for a God-fearing man, of whatever faith background, to study his character, his behaviour and habits carefully, prior to getting involved with him.

I am lucky in that I am a Baha'i, I have found someone who shares my spiritual beliefs (the Baha'i faith) and who manifests the qualities of a noble human being. There are good men out there, with moral upright characters. Do not lose hope!

Wishing you all peace, love and happiness.

Elena

Blind
Blind

August 24th, 2011, 11:42 pm #4

----------------

what turns a man into such a monster? i too have had the unfortunate experience of having met such a man. It is amazing how he is able to tell long fib stories explaining suspicious behaviour and how he will cry his heart out in order to gain forgivness. It was not until i fell pregnant to him that I learned of his womanising and dishonesty and how far from honourable he is.he practically prayed on older single women with money simply to bludge off them... each one of them. the thought disgusts me that a man can sink so low and parasite off women that way and when revealed can proudly admit to it and not care. The posting i respond to truely describes the same man yet with a different face and origin. My Mr right turned out to be someone i do not know over night and i was shocked at how well he concealed everything and how stupid i was to simply not pry enough into questioning who he really was. My valnerability has now turned into awareness and its a wonder how God has truely gifted a woman enough graceful strength she needs to pick herself up and carry on regardless of such shattering revelations. I have now met a loving man who is honourable and honest and loves and accepts my son and i and we are now happy though will never truely find that peace because my sons father has turned bitter in seeing us happy and in his chuvanism sees it not ok for me to move on and be happy with someone else and will show up then and again to create havoc to our stability. I beleive it must have somthing to do with his upbringing and as i watch my gorgeous son grow, I fear him turning out like his father though I have faith God has better plans in store for him and I will as his mother continue to nurture and love him into becoming a decent and respecting man. To all ladies out there; I hope you dont ever have to meet such a man and we deserve to be treated better and with more respect. Know our worth and know when to move on and away from situations that are only harmful. A man who womanises simply has no respect for women and will continue no matter how much hope you may have that he will change for the better, in reality i in my experience truely dont think he ever will until he is old, grey and alone... maybe then he will realise how he misused and took for granted opportunities to settle and be part of what is called a family...

Ball
Ball

August 26th, 2011, 12:11 am #5

I can't believe that PNG well educated women living in developed country (Aussie)falling prey to PNG conned men..Are you saying that you cannot find a genuine man from where you are staying and decide to check you backyard?..If i am living overseas why would wanna get married to PNG..It's no use crying over spilled milk..so move on

August 26th, 2011, 3:52 am #6

Someone is getting close to me now. he appears such a "sweet" person any lady would like to him. In being pampered by his good and cultured demeanor.

the discription you sisters gave seem to 'match' the person im seeing. But because he appears so authentic, its hard to even entertain the thought that he could be the guy.

Please help me. dont let me be another victim on his list. just provide his initials and i will know.

SI

August 31st, 2011, 10:59 am #7

please do not give any id on this page

7mile

maybe
maybe

August 31st, 2011, 9:00 pm #8

Someone is getting close to me now. he appears such a "sweet" person any lady would like to him. In being pampered by his good and cultured demeanor.

the discription you sisters gave seem to 'match' the person im seeing. But because he appears so authentic, its hard to even entertain the thought that he could be the guy.

Please help me. dont let me be another victim on his list. just provide his initials and i will know.

SI
Does he drink alcohol? If he does, he's definitely NOT "the guy".

Lizy
Lizy

September 1st, 2011, 3:55 am #9

SI
Well, my advice is to use some of the tips that the original poster gave and see if you can get the same reactions in him. I'm surprised that our sista 7milebeach would protect the original culprit. Maybe theres another web site where the name could be given out or better still, put your e-mail up and the original poster maybe can email you with the name.

Also, giving the province of this person would be helpful.

Flyer
Flyer

September 1st, 2011, 11:51 am #10

Hi PNG Women,

Why complain about this man so much so long? Give him a break! PNG is not running out or short of men!

Come on PNG women, look beyond your horizon, heaps of good PNG men out there!

Maski long komplain tumas long displa onepla man tasol!

Flyer,
Western Sunset.