Kumul Foundation Dead

Kumul Foundation Dead

PNG warrior
PNG warrior

April 16th, 2011, 2:55 am #1

Kumul Foundation is dead. Why is this forum still active. Could Anthony Smare respond?

KEEN TO SEE
KEEN TO SEE

April 16th, 2011, 7:46 am #2

png warrior, thanks for bringing this up. We don't have a voice now, it's all controlled/filtered. Here's simple question, do we have a communication ministry? what's their plan? do we have government NIO's? When the country's elites are kept in isolation than the common people are easily exploited and raped. i'm sorry that it's coming....... wish png all the best!

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 17th, 2011, 4:36 am #3

Nathan Anjo is the people's voice!! We need to support him.

png full of dead bodies
png full of dead bodies

April 17th, 2011, 5:01 am #4

png warrior, thanks for bringing this up. We don't have a voice now, it's all controlled/filtered. Here's simple question, do we have a communication ministry? what's their plan? do we have government NIO's? When the country's elites are kept in isolation than the common people are easily exploited and raped. i'm sorry that it's coming....... wish png all the best!
Why don't yu stop sitting in your comfort chair and wishing PNG all the best and actually stand up and start doing something?

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 17th, 2011, 5:51 am #5

well what are you going about it?

wow
wow

April 17th, 2011, 6:03 am #6

See? Great excuse, poro. My excuse to do nothing is because I see you do nothing. Thus we all do nothing. Meanwhile the thieves keep stealing and the country continues its slow but steady collapse.

ManMountain
ManMountain

April 17th, 2011, 2:28 pm #7

Kumul Foundation is dead. Why is this forum still active. Could Anthony Smare respond?
anthony smare used it for his own benefit...see where he is at now and you can see....people use people and organisations to leap-frog others.

plis explain
plis explain

April 17th, 2011, 10:31 pm #8

I don't understand the connection between this forum and the organisation you speak about?

realist
realist

April 18th, 2011, 12:25 am #9

anthony smare used it for his own benefit...see where he is at now and you can see....people use people and organisations to leap-frog others.
That comment is untrue. Anthony was already a top flight lawyer before he got involved with the organisation. He would have got where he is with or without it.

There are now organisations that do what the Kumul Foundation used to do like Rotoract and Young Chamber of Commerce. The country probably doesn't need Kumul Foundation anymore.

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 18th, 2011, 3:33 pm #10

ehhh...good point, than where is the dream...published dream...DEAD????