Is PNG a threat to China?

Is PNG a threat to China?

Chen En Lai
Chen En Lai

April 25th, 2006, 7:54 pm #1

Word has it that PNG is training an expeditionary force to infiltrate China and take over its economy. What truth is there in this?

Ralph Hamilton
Ralph Hamilton

April 25th, 2006, 9:49 pm #2

Yes it is,
PNG has perfected the Weapon of Mess Destruction. (WMD)

It is the BUAI BOMB. When exploded, it covers everything in a red sticky, mess that they can never get out of. I have heard of "Red China", but this is ridiculous. Besides, with red china it is hard to find a suitable tablecloth.

BE WARNED......Ralph.

PNGNIA DIRECTOR GENERAL
PNGNIA DIRECTOR GENERAL

April 25th, 2006, 11:39 pm #3

Word has it that PNG is training an expeditionary force to infiltrate China and take over its economy. What truth is there in this?
Yes you are right, infact, RH is a PNG owned enterprise wich uses the guise of been a corupt chineese malasyian mafia entity as an ingeneously brilliant smoke screen. It is infact a covert mission set up to infiltrate the chineese government by The P.N.G.N.I.A. (The Papua New Guinea Non Intellegence Agency).
This has been carefully been set up by two known operatives, namley KANAGE, YOKOMO and GRASS ROOTS.

Rooter
Rooter

April 26th, 2006, 11:28 pm #4

I will have to be carefuil when I walkj upon the grass if it roots. I don't want to be a victim.
Help! Rape grass!

PNG's Secret Infiltration
PNG's Secret Infiltration

June 14th, 2006, 12:21 am #5

Yes it is underway. You already know too much... someone will come to take you away tonight.

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 14th, 2006, 12:58 pm #6

Malaysian & Chinese Economies are rockin' so PNG, sit down relax and watch the show! Pasim maus na salim baksait chol...

Chen Li Chen
Chen Li Chen

June 14th, 2006, 8:13 pm #7

If you PNG people behave yourselves we will treat you well. But if you behave irresponsibly then we will punish you by ignoring you.

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 14th, 2006, 9:47 pm #8

Hey Chen li Chicken - you are a wanker trying to incite racial tension - your poor attempt at pretending to be Asian is pathetic, and your ploy of trying to get PNG people to resent Asian investors is too transparent. Try using academic arguments to make a difference instead of cheap shots.

Chen Li Chen
Chen Li Chen

June 14th, 2006, 10:03 pm #9

Email me when you have a chance and we will cooperate kindly

Chen En Lai
Chen En Lai

June 19th, 2006, 3:44 am #10

Stop denigrating us Asians with your myopic characterisation.