Cancer Services in Papua New Guinea - The Lack of it

Cancer Services in Papua New Guinea - The Lack of it

binowi
binowi

August 5th, 2006, 9:16 pm #1

CAncer in Papua New Guinea can never be treated. This is now the 10 year - it is a shame - Australia knows all about this and yet claims to be a friend of PNG - Are they genuine

MERI LEWA
MERI LEWA

August 7th, 2006, 9:49 am #2

for f@(k sake binowi...1 million dollars a day in aid (stat from 2002, it would have increased by now) is given to png by australia...my question to you is....where does that go?
that 1 million a day of mine and other australian taxpayers money given to mine and your country for services such as these...where do you think it all goes?
when you can come up with a valid and baseful point as to what happens when the money reaches our shores then get back to me.
at this point, to me you are just a **** stirer with stuff al to base your arguements on?
MORON.....ABSOLUTE MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Anonymous

August 7th, 2006, 10:17 am #3

Australian tax payers money boomerangs back to Aussie hands. Few or little gets trickles down. The 5 figure paid so-called Australian consultants, Australian companies and so-called Project Managers and advisors suck it all up.

Can't believe it? Type in "AUSAID WATCH" on google search and get the statistics and facts tabulated there.

BINOWI
BINOWI

August 7th, 2006, 1:58 pm #4

Lesser mortals and weaker assumptions - I am da man..... I am not scared of Australians. Aussie is getting down dirty to phase out the black PNG... Condoms being supplied into PNG is now tainted with remnants of the retrovirus.... Please be careful. we did well on the happiness index recently and we are a beautiful country.

Think honey - Do you know that Australians have funded the BRA crisis. Theu Love NOAH Musinku rather - he can fly into the country with an Australian private plane - and laugh at the small PNG nation. Australians stirs trouble for brainless PNG so that you will worry about fixing your problems and you will be still exploited to the max....

meri lewa
meri lewa

August 8th, 2006, 8:01 am #5

the reason why we have aussie consultants is because...."our own cannot be trusted to disperse the money correctly or even so disperse it at all!"
also, the reason why it is all going back to aussie taxpayers is becuase our own businessmen and politicians (some) have invested their all our money overseas instead of trying to help our economy by bulding factories, farms, etc. eg. the houses that they buy in cairns, brisbane, etc is feeding the australian economy. the private schools in australia that they send their children to is feeding the australian economy.
our pollies and ourselves have caused our country to become a failure. it is with negative and selfish views like yours that plunges us deeper into depression over our country. for once accept that we all have a part to play in the failure of our country and try to rebuild it instead of shifting the blame to someone we told 31 years ago that we no longer needed them to run our country...that we could do it ourselves!

Anonymous
Anonymous

August 11th, 2006, 12:02 am #6

Binowi i am an australian and will shortly be finishing my training as a doctor. I know about the many health problems facing PNG and the lack of health services. I also know that many of your locally trained health workers are deserting your country for higher wages elsewhere. I was considering and even looking forward to relocating to PNG with my PNGean wife to ply my trade there. I quite like my wife's wantoks and would like to see them enjoy all of the basic services that i have enjoyed in my life and thought i could play a very small part in making that happen. However with wankers like you around why should i or australia fill the whole that your own countyrmen have left. If you want to complain and demand cancer treatment from australia maybe you, and others like you would have more success without the hate campaign.

meri lewa
meri lewa

August 13th, 2006, 4:07 am #7

thank you anon...that is precisely what i am trying to get through to this moron!
i moved to australia with my partner, however, when the safety situation improves we would love to move back and help. he (my partner) is as passionate as i am about making a difference in png, not sitting back whinging and whining...waiting to be spoon fed!

wantok
wantok

August 13th, 2006, 5:55 am #8

Meri lewa,
I symphatise with your innocent reasonings!
Seems, you are yet to realise the games that Aussies play. Not all pollies and PNG businessmen have properties in Australia. This is a superficial and blind statement.

Are you trying to imply that all PNGeans are incapable of managing and undertaking projects (whatever the size and scope maybe)?

The biggest problem that Aussies have is that they are thickheaded and they think that they know everything under the sun. The notion of working in partnership and appreciating us PNGeans as human full beings(and others) is absent in their system.

Anonymous
Anonymous

August 13th, 2006, 6:04 am #9

Meri Lewa, I can't fathom what kind of change the likes of you would bring to PNG. When the good times come, everyone wants a piece of it and when the going gets tough, all the foreigners depart the shores of our nations hoping that it will soon blow over so that they can come back. If you can't live or help PNG in such situations, don't bother coming back!

The Observer
The Observer

August 13th, 2006, 6:22 am #10

Lesser mortals and weaker assumptions - I am da man..... I am not scared of Australians. Aussie is getting down dirty to phase out the black PNG... Condoms being supplied into PNG is now tainted with remnants of the retrovirus.... Please be careful. we did well on the happiness index recently and we are a beautiful country.

Think honey - Do you know that Australians have funded the BRA crisis. Theu Love NOAH Musinku rather - he can fly into the country with an Australian private plane - and laugh at the small PNG nation. Australians stirs trouble for brainless PNG so that you will worry about fixing your problems and you will be still exploited to the max....
How many have we heard that PNG is a Christian Country? Lets face facts:

1. Many people in PNG are corrupt
2. the government cannot provide services for its people
3. PNG's are two faced, say one thing and do another, hence high AIDS rate
4. the education system produces graduates who are not required and then become dissatisfied
5. AusAid hangs around POM having conferences instead of doing work in villages
6. Australian advisors have no real idea of PNG, PNG is not a conference at a fancy hotel
7. Creating new provinces and allowing autonomy is a recipe for disaster
8. Allowing foreigners to control shops and enter in to so-called business deals with PNG silent partners should be stopped
9. Machines that take jobs and cost a lot should be sent back and locals employed
10. Cooperatives should be formed and these groups should do jobs such gardening, cleaning up etc
11. All criminals who rape or are armed should be executed
12. All persons aiding the above 11 should also be executed
13. All British Honours should be ended
14. All notions of Grand Chiefs and Chiefs to end, such things are not for elected persons
15. Once elected PM, a member should only be allowed to serve a maximum of 2 terms and then should be no longer be able to stand for election
16. Provinces should be dissolved